Saturday, January 01, 2005

welcome (1)

Welcome to Isaacsword. Thanks for having a look. my latest postings are at this link: Essays since july 1 .

The most recent is an essay written Spetember 29 entitled War of all Time.

I am saying that Armageddon is the final defeat of Babylon at the hands of the Nation of Israel. Babylon is the Empire of Satan and the rebels against the Temple, who stole light from the Temple of Heaven in order to have their own realm in which they could be in denial of the existence of a Creator. This is one more thing that I am saying that is very unique, that Babylon still exists and I am defining it in very specific terms, even naming its leaders.

As you may know, I've been making claims to being an incarnation of the Christ for about two years. It's been a journey of awakening, one that I believe is reaching an important milestone at this time. I've written a lot, and it all makes for an interesting record of the journey. As the journey has progressed and the experience become more profound I have been able to express myself more and more clearly. What I have to say has apparantly become less and less palatable to people. I am talking about the human condition, and if there is one thing I can say about the human condition it is that there is a hell of a lot of denial going on among this human race about it's own condition. A hell of a lot.

My primary reason for posting my thoughts has been to create a public record of having said certain things. I believe that I have attained a singularly profound comprehension of reality and I want it to be established that the things I have to say were articulated clearly prior to having any contact with anyone who in any way coached me in my experience, other than through information available to anyone in the public sphere. I have arrived into this experience entirely on my own with virtually no support or encouragement from anyone at all. I have been forsaken by many friends as a result of my dogged pursuit of truth.

One way you could describe what I am speaking about is that I am offering a novel understanding of the Biblical Saga, one that relates to the collective psyche itself and the forces interacting within it. I am portraying the evil deities Satan, Allah and the Antichrist as the people who invented and are the most deeply lost in the ego-complex (Satan), the penis-envy complex (Allah) and the Oedipus complex (Antichrist).

I name Abraham as an incarnation of Satan and I speak of three different groups who descended from him as associated with different archetypes: the descendants of his son Ishmael and Hagar (Ishmael's mother) are the Arabs, and they are deeply mired in the oedipus complex. the 144,000 descendants of isaac and jacob who became the secret nation of Israel (whose activities are orchestrated by "pontifex maximus" through secret societies) are the ones who have attained mental health due to being in relationship to and serving the living god, and the Jews, who are really Abraham's own nation, who are with him, stuck deeply in the ego complex. I am not trying to make ethnic stereotypes here, i am just trying to understand the saga that the human race is living through.

Obviously I am saying that there is some confusion as to the real identity of the Nation of Israel. I believe that the Jews are falsely portrayed by some as the children of Israel, who in reality number only 144,000 and who mostly moved on from the Jewish identity before Jesus walked the Earth. (I believe that by then they had established their base in Rome.) There is a tremendous falsehood about Israel being perpetrated by the Protestant Evangelical movement, as the Creator has no particular affinity or use for the territory once known as Palestine or any special relationship with the people who presently inhabit it, they being the descendants of his greatest adversary.

The "Abrahamic" story is an interesting story to say the least, and I believe I am presenting the first profound understanding of the true meaning of this saga ever put into the public domain.

I have identified the living incarnations of all of the major players in the Abrahamic saga.

You can email him at email graphic for jeff at this domain jeff@isaacsword.com

No comments: