Saturday, April 09, 2005

The Trial of All Time (30)

The Trial of All Time

If the almighty Creator of this world wanted to put his enemies on trial for crimes against Existence Itself, what venue would he choose to hold such a trial? Would he go for a county, a state or a federal court? Or maybe one of those made-for-TV courts where people settle their petty arguments? Imagine! The Creator does have enemies and the moment of justice is coming, so I expect such a trial will take place. It's just too great an opportunity for an unbelievably fascinating experience; why wouldn't the perfect masters want to put on such a show of exposing the depravity of their enemies? I for one would find this to be a somewhat more interesting spectacle than, say, the Final Four, American Idol, or Survivor. Disclaimer: I sincerely believe that making the following statement may be helpful in establishing my having understood some things at this time about the things of which I speak. These are speculations based purely upon intuition or revelation. It's fiction to you, alright? Straight out of my imagination! That's a caveat that hopefully will save some people in this town from being aggravated by what I have to say. I am talking about the realities that Tolkein alludes to in his allegory. I haven't heard anyone complaining to him for speaking on these matters. I'd like to elaborate on this for a moment: If you don't approve of what I have to say, I suggest you simply stop reading it! It's your decision whether you read this, I can't control that. So please don't blame me for wasting your time; I am not holding a gun to anyone's head; you are the one who chooses how to spend your time, not me. Those who would send e mails to me saying that I am wasting my breath, that no one gives a damn what I think, that I am on a big ego trip, or whatever the hell negative thoughts you care to think and express about me, please spare yourself the aggravation by not reading what I have to say; or if you insist, then I suggest keeping your comments short, otherwise I won't read them. Do you write letters to people who produced television programming that you wasted your time watching but didn't enjoy, telling them that they wasted your time? Is it because I claim to be talking about reality that you are offended by me? I choose to express myself in this way. I am just making a self-expression, which I believe that we all have an inalienable right, granted to us by the Creator of this world, to do. Though I would have every right to, I am not trying to start a group, a movement, a cult, a religion, or anything such thing. I believe I will have a group of 144,000 brothers (and many sisters) recognizing me soon, but you will need to respond to this if and when it happens, it will not be preempted by your wish that it be. So you don't have a basis for accusing me of being a Jim Jones or a David Koresch. I am not looking for followers. I am just expressing myself. I am putting on a crazy little one-man show. This paper is free, I am not taking anything from you by publishing my statements, so really, if you are unhappy about what I have to say, please just ignore me. Thanks! If you want to write to me respectfully to take issue with what I have to say, no problem, I am happy to hear from you and I will most certainly reply, as I always do. I do request that you address a specific point, rather than just throwing a big wad of negativity at me without naming a single specific point to which you object. Quite amazing to me how some people have so little sense of humor about life that they can't just watch and enjoy the spectacle of someone saying some of the most interesting and outrageous things anyone is saying in the world at this time. Could it possibly be because I am holding up a mirror? Back to the idea of a trial… Imagine what a spectacle such a trial would be, so much history would be brought into the light of truth for the world to finally understand. In such a trial certain people living in the world today would be accused (by plaintiffs well prepared to make their case) of crimes committed in past lifetimes in this world and possibly in previous worlds. The person I call the Black Pope, who I believe is the person Neil Young names Jed Green, will probably be the prosecutor if such a trial does occur. If this comes to pass, I believe that two or more of the persons who would be put on trial by the Creator and his allies live here in the Seattle area. It is possible that Seattle could soon be the setting for such a mind-bending event as the perpetrators of conspiracies against God Himself being brought to Justice. I myself may be called as a witness to testify on certain matters involving my own relationships with these persons in this lifetime if such a trial does occur. I believe that these persons may actually be villains told of in the famous Hindu epics, the Mahabharata and or the Ramayana. I believe that the three people who incarnated as Adam, Eve and Cain may be the three persons who will be brought before the world for trial, and that all of these three presently reside in the Seattle area. It is also very possible that "Adam" may be merely a star witness in the trial of "Eve" and "Cain" (who have given me much more to go on in arriving at such a conclusion about their possible crimes). Or Adam may be the archvillain, I do not know. I believe such a trial will include indictments of certain persons from European history of the past few hundred years. I believe that the defendants will be persons who in previous incarnations hatched or perpetrated the most heinous crimes against the Creator and his allies, some of which may have occurred during this relatively recent period. I will herein describe what I believe are the specific nature of some of these crimes. I believe that the famous assertion by Freidrich Nietzsche that "God is dead" may be a matter of discussions in this trial. This could pertain to the appearance of victory over the Creator that some, including possibly Nietzsche, may have thought had been attained by God's adversaries, of whom he may have been one. It is possible that a trap was somehow laid in order to fool the adversary into believing that there was a way to defeat the Creator once and for all, an impossibility though it will probably appear to have been an extremely close call. I believe that the Existentialist movement itself may be indicted as the locus of conspiracies against Reality itself. It is possible that one of the persons put on trial may be said to be the reincarnation of a person from history associated in some way with Nietzsche, any ally of some sort, if not the man himself. Regardless, I have come to believe that one specific historical person, whose name is probably known to most students of European history, will be indicted for serious crimes against the persons responsible for the management of the Mind of God itself. I believe that the experience that I have been having recently might be revealed in some way to justify the following assertion: I am the God who is not dead. In other words, the successful attainment of "perfect mastery" by the Christ could be a refutation of Nietzsche's assertion, something that may have been in doubt in some people's minds until now. The many wars of Europe over the past few centuries may all be revealed to pertain to this struggle, the conventional explanations of this period of history being completely fictitious. I am convinced that Napoleon and Hitler's campaigns relate to this struggle, as did the founding of the USA. Many things I wrote about last year pertaining to the opium trade, secret societies, in particular the Order of Skull and Bones, the East India Company and so forth will all pertain in some way to this struggle. George H. W. "Poppy" Bush, whom I once asserted was an incarnation of Satan, is likely to be an important witness for the prosecution, as someone who is doubtless knowledgeable about the intrigues of which I speak. I expect Prince Phillip, the husband of Queen Elizabeth, will be another star witness regarding these matters, as he is no doubt quite familiar with these matters. Many people whom liberals have learned to hate will become known to be allies of God. (For the record, G W Bush, Hitler and Napoleon, whom I once referred to as three recent incarnations of the antichrist, all look a lot to me like a person under the direction of the Black Pope pretending to do what Cain, the antichrist, would have done had he been in power.) I believe that the Lord of the Rings will be found to be an extremely important allegory about the saga of the struggle between God and his adversaries, particularly with respect to post-biblical history. A resurrected Tolkein himself may be a witness in such a trial. I believe that there is a particular matter pertaining to the history of this period and the struggle between God and his adversaries that has never been discussed in this world that is alluded to or somehow encoded in that story, an association that, if I am correct, may be made clear to the world as a part of this process. I'm talking about the OBL people here and I can explain that reference later on. I believe that the nature of the struggle between God and his adversaries is much less "biblical" in nature than most people would think, having continued unabated to the present time, and there will be a surprising amount of discussion about events that have happened since Constantine, and over the past five hundred years in particular. As I have said previously, I believe that much will be revealed about the intrigues within and between the occult societies of post-reformation Europe. The struggle between God and his adversaries will be clearly explained as being "psychedelic" in nature, that is to say, pertaining to realms of the Mind that most people are unconscious of. The word psychedelic translates as "clear psyche," the word psyche often being thought of as synonymous with soul, thus "clear soul" would be another way of understanding the meaning of psychedelic. It pertains to seeing into realms of consciousness that most people do not see into because they are unconscious. People who think the entheogens induce "hallucinations" that are "unreal" are just finding a justification for hiding themselves from truth. Psychedelics reveal the contents of the 80% (or whatever it is) of our psyches that are unconscious. I believe that the version of history posited by a man named Tupper Saussy in his book "Rulers of Evil" will be found to be one of the most accurate and insightful presentations of the history of the post-Reformation world, particularly the details about how the founding of the United States was orchestrated by the Jesuit Black Pope for purposes that will soon be fulfilled by him and his allies. It is possible that Saussy, who may himself be a Jesuit, was directed by the Black Pope himself to write this book. I believe that the most heinous conspiracies against the caretaker of the primordial Mind are in some way as I will attempt to describe here. I am speaking of metaphysical realities, and I cannot offer precise descriptions of what I am talking about, I am just going on the record saying as much as I can about this, based on my own shamanic journeys into the collective Mind: The God is the experiencer of all experience being had by the people living in his Creation, which is his domain of the Mind. Therefore he is motivated that everyone be having a good experience, so that he can enjoy the good experiences that people are having along with them. Basically God wants happiness, and he doesn't want it hampered by taboos and phobias. The adversaries may have deliberately poisoned certain persons in such a way as to create extreme experiences of sickness and dehydration in the collective consciousness itself. In other words there may be persons who are living in an immortal state in some secret facilities such as David Icke (who I find to be an interesting source of information about which he comes to conclusions that are utterly wrong) and others insist do exist, who live in a perpetual state of extreme discomfort in order to create an unpleasant atmosphere within the "collective unconscious." What is really being struggled over in a way may be the "mood" of the collective mind, and who controls it. God himself may have been made semi-unconscious as a result of such measures. I have recently been journeying into the deepest recesses of the collective consciousness, in the final stages of what I believe is the greatest shamanic ordeal into the here and now that anyone has undertaken since the time of Homer, if ever in the history of this world. What I have been finding in these deepest journeys for the past few months are extremely unpleasant experiences of dehydration and a seemingly unquenchable thirst, along with images and sensations of what you could call "evil spirits," with whom I have been doing battle in the way that a shaman does battle with an evil spirit, which is by allowing oneself to have to the very scary experience of letting oneself be what that evil spirit is. It is only by feeling the living presence of the Perfect Master, with whom I enjoy an experience of "Radar Love," and therefore the ability to have faith in him, that I have been able to venture into these experiences. Neal Young and Prem Rawat both allude to thirst and the quenching thereof in ways that indicate to me that they are talking about exactly the experience I am describing. For anyone interested in checking it out, on Neil Young's Greendale album he refers to a person named Earth Brown, who is encountered by Sun Green (the Christ person in his story) in what appears to be a psychedelic or shamanic experience in which Earth Brown, who has been poisoned by Satan, becomes extremely thirsty and requires great amounts of pure "Glacier" water to quench his thirst. (Nice water Neil!) Is it just another bizarre coincidence that Neil Young composed this album randomly, with no particular purpose in mind, in such a way that it accidentally appears so incredibly pertinent to the experience I am having? Yes, you can think that if you want to make negative assumptions. The Wizard of Oz story alludes to this quite graphically with water being the means of killing the wicked witch. It also relates to the very watery setting of the last scene of One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest in which the Chief (the re-hydrated soul) hurls the fixture through the window of the latrine and escapes forever from Nurse Rachet's Asylum of Shame. I believe that what I am experiencing in these journeys is a thirst that exists not simply in my own body; it exists within the collective mind somewhere, therefore it exists in my body, a thirst in everyone that actually derives from a particular person who has been induced into a permanent state of severe dehydration through some kind of poisoning. Just a theory. The thirst relates to unconsciousness, as water is the medium of consciousness, and dehydration is a condition of unconsciousness. If someone has an experience somewhere in their own body of severe dehydration it may create an aversion in everyone to feeling sensation in that part of the collective body. I believe that the collective consciousness has somehow been deliberately turned into a minefield of very scary and unpleasant experiences, including images (every aspect of reality can be expressed in a visual way, viewable by the third eye) of a Temple-like environment that seems terribly dark and diseased, the Temple of Unconsciousness. There appears to be a sort of Existential god in there, apparently someone whose plan to usurp God himself has put him in an unenviable position of becoming a sort of Lord of Suffering. I believe that this deliberate poisoning of the collective mind creates an appearance of fear and trembling and sickness unto death in the collective Mind, in order to scare the shamanic journeyer away from the experience of the here and now. I believe that there has been a conspiracy to turn the collective mind into a terrible place riddled with horrors, in order to keep the Christ in particular from attaining perfect samadhi or enlightenment. It's an attempt to keep people out of the here and now, perpetrated by someone so deep in shame as to be willing to go to any lengths to avoid being known. I have felt like my experiences have been accomplishing a sort of healing within the collective consciousness, bringing some kind of relief to God himself. In other words, to go in and feel the incredibly strong, very scary and physically unpleasant experiences of extreme thirst and then to quench this thirst is actually cleansing a diseased state of the collective mind, thus clearing the way for the establishment of the Kingdom of Heaven in which there is no longer unpleasantness in the Mind. I believe that cannabis, psilocybin, amanita, love, faith, water and the Word of the Love Temple together can cure every disease known to man, because they can cure the diseased state of thinking called mortality. I believe that by clearing these mine-fields of the collective consciousness, I may be in the process of fighting the battles of "Armageddon" in the recesses of the collective consciousness this very week. It does feel like a battle; it is most definitely an ordeal. Further clarification on this experience will be provided by a person who knows far more about it than I do. Again, Prem Rawat knows exactly what I am talking about; he has been alluding to this for decades by speaking vaguely about the quenching of a nameless thirst as being related to the fulfillment of the purpose of life.

No comments: