Sunday, August 14, 2005

The saga of the motherfuckers (54)

The saga of the motherfuckers

What if the purpose of human life was for the enjoyment of happiness. And what if the greatest possible happiness, indeed, heaven, was a perfect boy fucking his perfect mother? Wouldn't that make Allah and Oedipus, the imperfect boy who fell into hell when he fucked his imperfect mother, the ultimate losers? And if the Christ and his perfect vigin mother were supremely happy lovers, wouldn't that make them the ultimate winners? What kind of torment would that be, to be Oedipus and Allah in that case? And what if all of the Jonoedipuses and Tovallahs had to endure sort of being the inner workings of the christ and his mother making perfect love? Wouldn't that just be a most unfortunate fate for poor jonoedipus and tovallah...

There is no doubt in my mind that this is more or less the reality. The greatest failures in all of history, the very inventors of the worst hell imaginable, the sickos who took billions of their own descendants with them to their eternal Hell, are Oedipus and Allah. And the greatest success are the king and queen of the angels, the lovers of god who love one another and decided to become mother and son, just because they loved one another that much as angels... they are the inventors of the most wonderful heaven.,.. and enjoy the happiest fate of all.

what if the greatest healing from the sickness of allah and oedipus was the very antidote that I am talking about?

All of the lies about the beautiful things that human beings cannot do, looking at the sun, fucking one's mother or son, drinking pure water and enjoying it, well, they are simply that, merely lies. the biggest lie of all, really, though, is the lie about incest. that is the worst and most heinous lie ever told. it totally confuses the matter of what a human being is, and what our purpose is, which is joy and peace.

As a Class A certifiable motherfucker, I can say this with authority: Given how absolutely miserable Allah and all of her sons are, my mother, the perfectly good mother, the perfectly sweet, loving and gentle mother, the perfectly accepting of herself mother, the perfectly happy to be a woman mother, my mother, my perfect mother deserves all of the pleasure I, as her perfectly happy son, can possibly give her. And I do not care HOW MUCH misery my doing so causes Allah and her unhappy and failed sons. I will dance on Allah's grave forever. I will torment Allah and her sick sons forever, if torment is what they experience because I am giving the queen of the angels the love that she deserves more than any other woman.

So take THIS Allah!!!!! Thank you Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's pretty much the way it is. all thanks to an absolutely supremely perfect, good, just, wise and loving God, Fuck. Thank you Fuck!!!!!

PS interesting.... I've been drinking at least two gallons of water perday for the past few weeks. And every time i pee, I monitor the color of my urine. it has yet to run clear. there is that much sickness to be purged.

but this morning, having finally broken Allah's hold on me, I do notice a distinct green tint to my pee. green, the color of envy. i am eliminating allah's penis envy from my body.

No comments: