Monday, November 14, 2005

Another Ad in Seattle's "The Stranger" (134)

On Intelligence: What is Your “Zix” Rating?

On October 4, 2005, I received an e mail from someone whose email address is neilrawat@xyz.com. It was the first of many e mails that I have received since then from the person who uses this e mail address, who I am 100% certain is Neil Young Rawat, the person I had been naming in my statements for nearly a year as one of the three men who make up both the Roman Catholic and Hindu Trinities, along with myself and Prem Rawat, AKA Guru Maharaj ji. Following is verbatim this October 4 e mail including lyrics from one of his songs on the Greendale album which he included in the e mail and that pertain to the busting of Satan, the inventor and leading promoter of distilled alcohol and the enemy of the Holy Rawat Family who altogether are precisely the deities of the Roman Pantheon.



Every living human being has something wonderful
happening inside. Within each person is a supreme
beauty. Within each person is peace, joy, the feeling
of the heart.

I offer inspiration, reminding people of the beauty of
existence; I remind people that life itself is a gift.
I encourage people to know that it is possible to open
windows of understanding so they can be fulfilled. I
see each human being as complete. Within each one
shines a sun so bright that it can make any darkness
go away.

What I am proposing is that within each individual is
the domain where peace can be found. This is the
message that I feel is sorely needed in this world.
How important it is for that one message to be
accessible to everyone.

More than just words, I offer a practical way to feel
the contentment that is already within. My message is
neither new nor old—it is timeless. The peace, the
contentment, that we seek is within. It was, is, and
always will be. Now is the time to turn within.

What I offer is a gift from one being to another. I
want to make this possibility available to people. And
if they want to pursue it, I want to help them however
I can.


"Hey, Mr. Clean, you're dirty now, too.
Hey, Mr. Clean, you're dirty now, too.
Hey, Mr. Clean, you're dirty now, too.
Hey, Mr. Clean."



******************* ***************



More recently, about a week ago, I placed a letter under the door of the Adidam Bookstore which is located a few blocks from my home in Wallingford along with a $100 bill. Adidam exists to promote the teachings of a spiritual master names Adi Da, who was born Franklin Jones.



I pointed out in my letter the obvious (to me) fact that Adi Da looks almost exactly like the picture of Benjamin Franklin on the $100 bill, and asserted my conviction that Adi Da Franklin Jones is the reincarnation of both Benjamin Franklin and Franklin Delano Roosevelt (as well, probably, as Franklin Pierce, and possibly Benjamin Harrison too). I offered an explanation for why FDR is the only president elected to more than two terms, this being that Ben Franklin, by virtue of his status as the highest level Freemason in his day, had been entitled to two terms as President, and was given these two additional terms belatedly (FDR died shortly after his fourth inauguration) as FDR.



I received the following e mail a few days after putting this letter under the door of Adidam.

It is from Robert F. Hirsch @adidam.org.



Hi Jeff.



Thank you very much for your letter and generous donation to
Adidam. We received it the day after Adi Da's Birthday. You are
right, indeed, about the connection with Benjamin Franklin and Adi Da.
You also mentioned you are not familiar with Adi Da's teachings, life
story and haven't seen or heard him. I encourage you to visit our
center when we are open and peruse and even ask the attendant to allow
you to see a video or dvd.

Blessings to you!!



-Robert



Thus it appears that I have received confirmation from an employee of Adi Da’s bookstore of what to me is the obvious truth that Adi Da is known to be the reincarnation of Benjamin Franklin. This occurred days after being released from the King County Mental Health system after the person I accuse of being Satan, who has been “working” for me as the CEO of my chocolate company, lied under oath about me, right before my eyes, to the judge in the hearing in which the judge determined that there was no basis for my imprisonment in the Mental Health System. Satan lied by stating that it was his belief that I would murder him if I was not locked in a mental hospital and drugged, and that therefore I should be locked in a mental hospital and drugged.



While at the hospital against my will, I met a cute young artistic Ethiopian guy named Wannaw, and within two minutes of meeting him realized that he must be the reincarnation of Napoleon Bonaparte, and later realized that George Soros must be the reincarnation of Nathan Rothschild, who toyed with the London stock market during the moment when the battle of Waterloo (at which Napoleon met his defeat) was being decided, by suddenly giving order to sell stocks, leading people to believe that he had the information that Napoleon had defeated Britain in this battle, causing a false panic in the market, and then buying up stocks on the cheap in the midst of the panic. It’s a famous event, the most famous (perfectly legal) stock market manipulation in history, one that added substantially to the Rothschild family’s fortune. Descendants of the Rothschild family of which Nathan was a member today control every single central bank on Earth, all of which issue worthless paper money backed by nothing but paper. Both “Wannaw” and “Soros” are names that would IMPROVE the famous sentence that is the same backwards and forwards, “Able was I ere I saw Elba” which of course refers to Napoleon Bonaparte’s exile on the Isle of Elba.



Is there anyone in Seattle who wishes to bet against me that it will soon be proven that Wannaw was Napoleon and that Soros was Nathan Rothschild just as it seems to be proven that Adi Da was Franklin? “able was wannaw ere wannaw saw elba” proves it because wannaw has six letters and soros only five and thus it is a more amazing alteration of the “able was I” sentence. May I remind you that Ben Franklin Adi Da said, when he was FDR, “nothing happens in politics that is not planned.” I believe that this includes the names of politicians.



Can you see the two all-seeing eyes of the OWL looking down in the name rawat? Did you know that there is the face of an OWL in the layout of the Freemasonic city (Washington DC) that was built on a site called Rome by its original owners, a Roman Catholic family who had been given Maryland by the King of England, the Carrolls, whose name reminds me of Carroll Quigley the Oxford professor whom William Jefferson Clinton (a descendant of the Christ as Jefferson and his twin sister Mary Magdelaine who incarnated as Sally Hennings the slave who Jefferson loved, making him the most Holy Blood / Da Vinci Code sort of a person as anyone on Earth) went to study with on a Rhodes scholarship, and who is considered the world’s leading expert on secret societies? Do you see the elephant (Neil Young may be the reincarnation of Ganesh, the Hindu deity who is an elephant) in the word eyes? Neil’s first e mail to me had the following subject line: how did you know? I knew because I puzzled, like Jesus the Christ said, “Seek and ye shall find.” I sought and I found some answers to some puzzles.



Here is a copy of the first poem I ever wrote. It along with other poetry written by me is posted on my website, www.isaacsword.com

Life is puzzles

Life is puzzles,

People run around

What are the answers?

They don't care.

*****************

Here is a puzzle for you to puzzle on for a moment:

What is the highest attainable achievement that has not yet been attained by a human being living in this world, the attainment of which will cause the extremely traumatic events of the Biblical End times to begin in the coming days?

The answer is the following:

No woman has ever willingly made an absolute commitment to complete honesty and transparency in the entire history of this world. Honesty in a woman is the rarest of things such that the highest deity in Heaven will be the first completely honest woman. This relates to Neil Young Rawat’s song Cowgirl in the Sand. “Cowgirl” pertains to Rada, the lover of Lord Krishna, who milks his very sacred LIVING (not golden) cow. (sacred in part for the fact that the psilocybin mushroom grows in the dung of the cow, which relates to why Krishna is blue in color.)

The song begins, “Hello cowgirl in the sand / is this place at your command?” Rada, the cowgirl lover of the incestuous Lord Krishna is the Virgin Mary, who is the incestuous lover of her incestuous son, the Christ, and she is reaching the goal of her existence as the Holiest person of all, the first woman to overcome the urge to dishonesty that is so strong in women.

Rada, the Virgin Mary, is on the cusp of this attainment and by virtue of the important and unprecedented attainment of this form of perfection will become the highest most important deity most worthy of worship by every human being on Earth. She’s the one I call the tele-tubbie goddess. She lives on the West Coast of the USA as do all three members of the Holy Trinity as well as most of the “Green Family” from Neil Young’s web site, who represent the Roman Pantheon, AKA the Holy and all-knowing Rawat family.

The person responsible for teaching the Virgin Mary the importance of perfect honesty is himself a perfectly honest man, her son who is also her lover, the Christ, the author of this statement.

The singular important of this relationship is the reason why, if you go to Saint James Cathedral in Seattle, the Christ and the Virgin Mary are featured with absolutely EQUAL emphasis in the most important iconography in the Cathedral, the statues of Christ and his mother, the Virgin Mary that face each other across the altar that is located directly under the Dome. It has to do with them both being perfectly honest. And their attainment of perfect honesty is about to be the trigger that initiates the event called Rapture that was defined by a British Theologian named Darby who wore sideburns that make him look very much like Neil Young Rawat.

Yesterday, while sitting outside a popular bakery in Cole Valley San Francisco, where is employed a beautiful Aryan goddess named Tara, who may indeed be the incarnation of the Buddhist goddess named Tara, I interrupted the conversation of three people sitting near me on the sidewalk when one of the three, a 55ish year old woman, said that Christianity has ruined everything in this world. I interrupted to tell her that I believed that during the entire Dark Ages Rome (the church) was ruled by Babylon, the enemies of the Rawat family who created and once again are in complete control of the Roman Catholic Church, whose founders are the Holy Trinity, the Roman deities Jupiter (AKA Brahma, AKA Prem Rawat, AKA Arius of Alexandria, the father of all Aryan men), Mercury (AKA Vishnu, AKA Neil Young Rawat, “the father” of the Roman Catholic Trinity) and Apollo, (AKA Shiva, AKA Sun Rawat, “the son” of the Holy Trinity).

People in this world are ignorant. I am intelligent. Because I am willing to puzzle on the puzzles that life presents, while others like that woman at the bakery prefer ignorance and dishonesty and yet masquerade as intelligent. This is all related to the fact that alcohol tends to cause stupidity, and cannabis and psychedelics encourage intelligence, and I am a cannabis and psilocybin person and I avoid alcohol like the plague that it is, except for an occasional glass or two of wine with some good food.

Life is puzzles

I dropped out of college in 1977 at the age of 19 and hitchhiked to a Zen Buddhist Monastery at which I chanted every day for about two months the lineage of Zen Masters that began with Bodhidharma, the founder of Mahayana or Aryan Buddhism (who I believe was probably either myself, or Ben Franklin Adida), all the way down to Eido Shimano Roshi, who was then and probably still is the Zen Master in charge of that Monastery.

Recently I have come to believe that a philosopher of Taoism named Chuang Tzu, who I read when it was my turn to read something to my fellow students at the Zendo, is related in some sense to the Japanese farmer named Masanobu Fukuoka who wrote a book that was very influential in my life called One Straw Revolution, as well as the Hmong people (they are the ones who sell the beautiful flowers at farmers’ markets), who I believe may be his (Chuang Tzu’s) descendants.

I am proposing a new system of taxation. One simple tax based on one simple thing. I call it the Stupidity Tax. I propose that there be just one tax, and that it be a tax on unnecessary ignorance and stupidity such as manifest by the know-it-all woman who wants to blame the human race’s problems on Christianity, when in fact the problems of this world are all caused by human dishonesty, which manifests as a worse problem in women than in men, IMHO, a problem that Christianity offers the solution to through confession and repentance of sin (lies and deceptions).

The Christ also has this to say: Zen Buddhism is the true religion when it comes to realizing truth. Zix is a word that I am introducing. It is the idea of a measure of intelligence that will be used for the purposes of taxation and other privileges and responsibilities in the Nation called Israel that I will soon be crowned the King of as the most intelligent man to walk this Earth since Arius of Alexandria, Jupiter, brought forth all of the Knowledge that he possessed and built the libraries of Alexandria in order to house it all. My Zix rating is high. I am intelligent therefore I will not pay taxes but will live on the taxes paid by people with relatively low Zix ratings. Zix is a term that applies to men and women, and Zik is specifically a measure of intelligence in men, and Ziq will refer to women.

The tests will be different, and for men Zik will be a function of being able to solve puzzles, or Koans as they are called in Zix Buddhism (AKA Zen Buddhism), pertaining to the Knowledge of Good and Evil, the same Koans that I have been solving for the past few years, for example the “Ben Franklin looks like Adi Da Koan.”

No comments: