Friday, November 11, 2005

Theo Chocolate (127)

Nov 10 9:15 am,

more from peace bomb... the sections i have made bold are paricuarly relevant to this moment in time.

Guru Maharaj Ji is such an ocean of Grace, what shall I say of Him? How is it possible to understand Him? No ordinary person can sing about the love within him, about the love of Guru Maharaj Ji; only a true devotee of Guru Maharaj Ji can sing about it. If you do not obey what Maharaj Ji says, what is the use of your living in this world? Rather you should die of shame! Now Guru Maharaj Ji has come. Whenever He came before, you did not accept Him. Now I have come again to reveal the Knowledge, and still you do not understand me. Why don't you realize? Why is this curtain of darkness shadowing you? Kaliyuga will come to an end and Satyuga will start and people will listen to me and act accordingly. Do you think it is a joke? The great leaders think that I have come to rule and yes, they are right! I will rule the world, and just watch how I will do it. Even the lion and sheep will embrace each other. Has there been such a king before? Krishna was not such a king. Rama was not such a king. There were lesser powers in Ram, there were lesser powers in Krishna, but I have come to the world with full powers. Accept my words, accept me. I will give you Knowledge. If you mistake my meaning, if you mistake a single word of what I am saying, I will not forgive you. Those who are shameful or bothered about social respect ask for forgiveness. I do not bother about social respect. I do not feel shy of anyone because I have entrusted the reins of my life to Guru Maharaj Ji.

he says:

If you mistake my meaning, if you mistake a single word of what I am saying, I will not forgive you.

wow.

grandpa saw them there

looking through the venetian blind

"those people don't have any respect

so they won't get any of mine

i ain't gonna talk about jed...

i don't watch channel 2 or 6 or 9

i don't have time to talk that fast

and it ain't my crime

it ain't an honour to be on tv

and it ain't a duty either

the only good thing about tv

is shows like 'leave it to beaver'"

***********************

the books that Lane brought, the Hindu comic books,

palmo says "we should read them together"

we'll bring them along to the beach,

she says they remind her of stuff she read as a little girl

I have sent maharaji a letter on behalf of palmo asking him that if it would at all possible that he contact her or give her some kind of a sign that will halp her realize that she can relax and stop worrying about the situation, if he believes that what jeff is saying is true, that he will please do so as soon as possible as a favor to her.

i am interested to know if anyone besides ME, the boyfriend of the Virgin Mary who knows he is the Christ, had what it took to realize that maybe a note to Maharaji sent through his own website might be one thing a person could do in an effort to try to make a good determination about whether or not Jeff Fairhall (who is threatening to throw billions of people into a salt mine forever for having persisted to some sort of bitter end in trying to thwart his exercise of his god-given rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) is worth being taken seriously.

i would have posted the letter, and cc's neil, but she was only comfortable with him alone being sent the letter, and I am back to doing what she has never tried to stop me from doing, which is to speak about my own life freely on my own website, as long as it is not a violation of her own willingness to be vulnerable with Prem Rawat and NOT with the person who sends e mails to me from the address Neilrawat@yahoo.com, which she has no way of knowing, given her own personal urges and capacities to know things, is really the person named Neil Young whom she seems to trust in many ways as a human being but whom she cannot know for certain is the actual author of those e mails, which is something that i CAN know for certain but CANNOT make her know or even believe.

OK.... so here i am sending this, and so as far as I am concerned, Prem Rawat KNOWS that he has an e mail in his box written by me as an expression of something that Palmo agrees would have been a sincere expression from her own heart had she been the one to compose it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

8:30 pm// shared my idea for the stupidity tax with a few people around berkeley, which is the closest thing to alexandria in the world today, including one really believable seeming guy under the "cronk gate" (as in Walter) on campus, my best witness, as a faculty member that there really was a guy walking around berkeley saying that there ony needs to be one tax, the tax on stupidity.

then i reported to the dokusan room for a session with eight of my menfolk on the Jeff reads chuang tzu at the zendo KOAN. i guess you could say i made a big deal of this KOAN,doing one of my major top ten leading talking out loud while no one listens sessions, and it is clear that the posing and solving of the "jeff read chuang tzu who is fukuoka at the zendo KOAN." is an important event.

this is excellent,,, lane wrote in reply to some things i wrote about him on my site, and its interesting:

Hello Jeff,

"but of any guy i know, and i hope he take this as a compliment, is
Lane Rasberry."
>
It's too much compliment. I sought dokusan with you because I felt
like you could teach me a lot of things in a short amount of time, and
I feel like I have been successful in seeing a lot of new ideas
through you.

But you flatter me. I have not aspired to the sort of understanding
you have, because the process of learning what you know seems to me as
being brutal. If I had not recognized you as being a man who has
answers, the questions that you answer would never have crossed my
mind.

I am not much of a cowboy anymore, especially since I left Texas. I
do not understand what makes Mike Teevee different from the other kids
who failed in the chocolate factory, as you said that he did not
represent a sinner.

I actually did write off a couple of letters to Prem Rawat through his
web site asking him about Seattle and you. This was more than six
months ago. At the time, I expected his site manager to send back a
reply that there was no connection between you too, but I never got an
answer. I wrote again some weeks later, asking more personal
questions about achieving greater understanding of morality. I never
got an answer for that either, so I contented myself to just read
more.

I like to read your thoughts forms of religion which are different
from American ones, and was glad to see that you wrote about the
Sikhs.

"PREM PAL SINGH RAWAT has a certain Sikh ring to it does it not my
dear Premie friends?"

The name "Singh," so they tell me, means "lion" to the sikhs, and many
male sikhs adopt that word as a title or name.

You said something a few days ago about wanting to see letters without
knowing that they are words. Of course you could have that experience
by looking at a foreign language, but I thought you might be
particularly interested in seeing the word "Mu," which is the answer
to "Does a dog have Buddha nature?"


The Tamil Tigers are a type of Hindu in Sri Lanka and their enemies
are the Buddhist Sinhala. I have been trying to get a grip on their
situation, but it seems to me that the Tamil are not what I normally
think of as "Hindu" and the Sinhalese are not my ideal of "Buddhist."
It is hard for me to understand the different sects of those
religions, because I barely can speak the major tenets of either.

"Ultima Thule" means the end of Thule, with Thule being a place which
the ancient Greeks called the northernmost place on earth. I am
familiar with the phrase as meaning an extreme and possibly scary
destination.

As I understand, you are taking a vacation in San Francisco. I still
enjoy your posts and your fighting spirit. They make me think and
they make me laugh a little. I like them diary style, because when
you used to edit them and make them neat a lot of times you wrote some
harsher things. Now that they are in diary style the harsh ideas have
more padding and so are easier to consider.

Your friend,

Lane Rasberry

so at least i know that Lane did contact maharaji through his website, so i was not the only one.

ok, well the interesting piece here is that Singh means Lion, which is a major givaaway clue of the "the lion lays down with the lamb" KOAN,which has truly been baffling me lately. the iion is arius and the lamb is his son, which really is what this is all about, about a son and a father being the lovers that they both want to be.

i see mike teevee as innocent of having committed an unfrogivable sin, because he really hasnt done much to bring harm to others. its just that his character has other meanings, wheras the other three refer to specific sins.

i'd like to suggest that chuang tzu Krishna on the way to becoming Krishna, he is the future self realized master on his way to becoming Krishna and then Arias. CHuang Tzu is the creator in a stage leading up to the Buddha enlightenment stage, which may be identical to the Krishna stage.

who is fukuoka? he is the perfect jeffersonian farmer sage, what men might optimally be in a world that was never afflicted with alcohol. he's what I would have been had the world not needed a perfected ARYAN man, who is perfected in what an aryan man is intended to be, and aryan lover of Arius the father of the aryans. i had to be more than what fukuoka and chunag tzu mean to me,. they are what i could have been had satan not needed to be defeated;...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

another thing that became very clear dryring the fukuok glass bead dokusan is that my definition of "intelligent" for the purposes of taxation and the avoidance thereof is one that would be measurable as a function of a persons ability to solve a series of increasingly difficult KOANS pertaining to their own salvation and jeff's role as their savior,,,

the more a person is like one in a billion bill and can comprehend who i am as a result of the KOANS and their practive and can look me in the eyes and thank me throug their experience of solving the KOANS, the fewer taxes they will pay.

how much did jeff NEED to suffer in order to save them and exactly why... the more they comprehend this the fewer taxes they must pay. but everyone owes jeff, everyone but the two fathers neil and prem, who are the only two exempt from making a clear expression of appreciation and gratitude or else a tax payable to jeff and only jeff.

^^^^

the why does palmo live in an apart ment with "two half baths?" Koan

becuase neil wants to honor jeff in this way becuase of his aversion to the toilet in the house disease.

the toilet half of the one bath apartment is nearest to being outside as possible, its the first door at the end of the long hallway, an apartment dedigned by or for someone who didnt like the idea of the toilet. Jeff, if not the origina builder or buyer, if so, probably a japanises man.. because japanese men think like jeff thinks, or at least moreso than most others, the highest buddhist culture is that of japan, really, it is aryan and japanese and more or less alcohell free, even if they do like to drink, they are not alcoholics, like evert isnt.

Japenises are nice penises, I would suppose, is what I would say if you were to ask me what I think of the idea of "japenises," and thank you for asking if you did, through my own typo in the previous paragraph.

Hello, has david jefferling gotten over his roth driven sickness given to him by his nurse rachet like mother barbara yet?

has anyone solved the KOAN, if there is one, about why the rain in spain falls mainly on the plain?

susan and i could puzzle on that one together,,, thats who aunt sure is,, y the way, the woman who might just score the second highest zen KOAN driven ZIQ, or ZIX as someone who could have helped me called it...

ZIQ or ZIX is very high in Susan, second only to Mary Magdelaine, AKA Luna Green who was mary baker eddy,,, these are the two women with the highest ZIQ, or Zen intelligent Quotient.

the zix KOAN is thus more ot less solved. and if someone who can help me would please send me a few more, i would appreciate it, thankS!

lets just say for the time being, for the purposes of this particular DONUSAN, that:

Zix is a gender neutral reference to the "zen intelligence KOAN" rating

Zik is male specific "zen intelligence KOAN" rating.

Ziq is female specific "zen intelligence KOAN" rating.

Hows that master? good for a first stab (with the sword of KOAN answering truth?) at the ZIX koan you sent me a week or so ago>>?

someone who could help me A LOT really has helped me out, i may have to review his e mails, see what else i missed...

my zik is high, and of course my zix is even higher, my relative intelligence is higher when you include women...

zix and zarathustra may be related.. zix is an aryan thing.

zix says that jeff is most certainly right about intelligence and social political and economic status.. my zix is supremely high, therefore i rule and own everything.

If zix is on a scale of one to ten billion, then my zix would be at least, 9,999,999,999. i am intelligent, and only Arius is moreso.

satan's zix is about minus ten billion, Cain's is about minus ten billion plus one.

the least intelligent of the 144,000 Israelite men has a zix of zero or better.

zix neutral or better. zix negative pays taxes, the zix positive receive them and vote their a % of their tax money, and pocket the rest.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

susan's ziq (think queen) is about the same as one in a billion bill's zik (think king), their zix (plural or generic singular) is about 9,999,999,995 but there is an easier way to express this rating using some kind of log scale.

royalty, and this may actually be closely related to whatever system is used to determine royalty as defined in the "Icke Burke's Perrage KOAN" which is another KOAN only I have even identified as such, another example being the OHIO 2004 KOAN.

having solves the ZIX KOAN i would say qualifies me as having a pretty high ZIK, and ultimate taxing authority as a result,because this is the KOAN that must be solved by whomever is going to be a part of making any decisions about "tazixation," if you know what i mean...

if zix is indeed arius's idea, if arius really truly is "someone_who_can_help_you," (with perhaps Leonardo WIld actually typing the e mails as a sort of secretary) then i dare say, he might have another one of those proud looking mona lisa (and not mad hatter) smiles on his face right now.

speaking of which, is this the right time to inquire of roshi whether i correctly solved the who is Leonardo KOAN, by believing that guy Aaron who told me he believed himself to be none other than Da vinci?

i still do believe him..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IstheREALDaVinciCodeaKOAN????????????????

if so, have a come anywhere near solving it yet, by insisting that "MaryMagdelaine and Jesus are incestuous twin brother and sister lovers" is the hidden subtitle of Remedy's book the Marriage of the Sun and the Moon.

here is the last ZIX e mail again:


it doesn't matter who I am

the only thing that matters is what I tell you

a situation has presented itself to you

you have many stuations presented at any given moment in time

this situation is not too late

interpret it as you WILL!

I feel like I'm walking 'round 10 feet tall....I feel like I'm walking 'round 10 feet tall...

there is a certain "rumplestiltskin" aspect to this KOAN.

the KOAN says, you have many KOANS going on around you at all times.

there are many overlapping KOANS happening all the time.

for example, if i look around this room, "the crstal geyser as substitute water while in CA" koan, may or may not be a for real KOAN. if i can offer anything to the author of that KOAN, i would just say, "from here the picture on the gallon bottle kind of reminds me of the spearhead traverse." and i'd come back if the roshi suggests that it is worth pursuing this one.

the WASA cracker KOAN is one that I solved which was a prelude to the syders pretzel KOAN/

tonight i beleive i may have solved the perfect indian restaurant KOAN, which is part of the Tamarind tree kOAN,,, prem rawat and co. secretly own or control a couple of really excellent restaurants, one in seattle, and one on Solano avenue in berkeley, which Arius can name for you. its his place. its indian and among other things they bring you a nice gererous serving of three chutneys as a part of your meal/ and i know arius must approve of this because its a pet peeve when indian resyaurants make you pay for chutney.

Arius is a big fan of indian food done right, and we wre destined to his SOLANO avenue tonight as the bible code reference to tonight will demonstrate. this place on solano is not unknown to Prem Rawat my father.

and i have a feeling he himself would have ordered the same two dishes as we had one being lamb, the other eggplant, if he dined there. clearly the people who worked there appreciate that they are working in a different sort of indian restaurant, one that exudes the impeccability of arius of alexandrian, lord krishna, lover of all things authentically indian.

(and vietnamese as well)

here is the second zix e mail, it includes my reply to what must have been the first, though i cannot find a copy.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1) you would be better served blogging less and contemplating more

2) have you looked at zixi yet? your time is growing short...

Peacebewyu@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 10/28/2005 9:19:19 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, someone_who_will_help_you@yahoo.com writes:

it doesn't matter what zix is...

all that matters is what zix can do...

it is up to you whether to pay attention to zix or not...

it matters not to me...................................

zix is very interesting

zank you very much my friend..

bye bye for now...

love you! muah!



i think i got zix, but of course roshi knows best.

i dunno if roshi REALLY believes i am blogging too much, but i do believe that by using these words in an e mail to me, he helped me figure out ZIX/

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ZIXISGOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sam.

sam I am.

am I Sam?

Sam am I.

and I LIKE zix

MORE THAN I LIKE

EVEN fried eggs and country ham

let alone those green one's I had.

thank you DOCTOR ZEUS,

the real true inventor of the idea of ZIX!

Yes indeed, I am grateful to you

for the gift that you've given

and that I accept and embrace.

ZIX is pure intelligence, really.

INTELLICI dictates ZIX truth that I speak.



"you know what I'm saying" my _I would be happy to have had you as my King George Washington De Pasquale_?

I love you George if you are there. I want to tell you this it true

and will remain the truth forevermore,

Yes George DePasquale, I just want to tell you,
if you have any ideas about expressing any regrets,

I have no desire to hear any such words leaving your mouth,

I dont feel that you, among so many who do,

owe me any sort of apologie for anything

that you ever did or did not do,

You are a most sincere Sam like fellow,

and I am just grateful for what you have given.

and would much rather listen to you playing

some really good tunes with your friends,

down at john lee's or some other

herb and alligator-friendly hang out

over here in our new Nation

in which no one is attempting to put us

all into their uncomfy Nazi shackles.

*********************

a little love and affection

in everything you do

will make the world a better place

with or without you.

"It matters not to me...............................

he says it like this:

it doesn't matter what zix is...

all that matters is what zix can do...

it is up to you whether to pay attention to zix or not...
it matters not to me...................................

(((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))

the thing is, i like zix too, i been talking about the studity tax for days, but i didnt solve the zix KOAN until tonight.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&zixiscooli likeitverymuch&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

here is more on the jacobi KOAN, which i feel strongly is a bible code KOAN in the form of a specific message delievered in a very specific way that tells me so clearly that jacob is in greendale

it is in the subject line, stupid!
Subject: Info -- 11:11 --���� ***

11:11 is this moment in time that occurs once or twice a day (depending on the "clock" that many people ascribe special signicificance to, its a bit like 12/22/2112, but its a moment in time that occurs once or twice a day. 11:11

but 11:11 of november 11 occurs only ONCE or at most twice a year, and since we are VERY CLOSE, and since this occured to me almost exactly twelve hours before the very occurance of 11:11 am on 11/11/2005, the pertinent YEAR for sure, and since the clock tipped over in to 11/11/05 AS i was writing or comprehending this,

i would have to say that tomorrow at 11:11 AM, something miraculous is slightly more likely than ususal to occur, based on what ZIX is telling me

ZIX is intellici, and a way of measuring a person's comprehensio of intellici.

there is nothing else about Jacobi's e mail that would seem to pertain to 11:11, other than a message from someone_who_will_help_me that could pertain to the time and the day of the rapture, the exact moment when the baton will be passed... if this is SO, I will be in SFO or vicinity when it happens. i might even be on board some kind of flying thing, either a plane helicopter or even Aryan bird of some raptorous kind, if you know what i mean. do you George?

the "raptor/rapture" Koan solved.

if i was going to land in whistler on 11/11, would not i have wished that the snow would have started to fly extra early, even before i arrived in the double E Rancho.

EE the double e rancho.

it kind of relates to the twin towers of Saint James cathedral and the things that i have said about what happens when a father and a son are lovers before the son f^cks his beautiful and sweet lover of a mother.

double E rancho, where Sun lives with Edith and Earl, that really psychedelic painter of paintings pertaining to his daughter Sun's journey to intellici, which was invented by Earl's father, Arius.

LU#7LU#7LU#7LU#7LU#7%YES?INTELLICI%LU#7LU#7LU#7LU#7

he really encouraged me to comprehend something that i was capable of comprehending,,, ZIX. the idea that an IQ like rating can be given to each person as their own personal score in their own journey of comprehension of their own CHrist's experience, the greater their comprehension the more use they are to him as his own agent in the world someone who thinks like he does.

Your ZIX rating is your RIGHTFUL place in a sort of cosmically correct hierarchy that determines your access, rights, responisbilities and privleges with respect to others.

this is a marriage as well as a nation, and certain rules involving zix will apply, such as the following as potential examples:

No person is to ever interupt or even turn away from anyone whose zix rating is higher who is speaking to one or more persons, including the person in question. mever interupt your zix superior.

No man is to proposition a woman for "Zex" who has a lower zix rating than she does. but she can proposition any man, as long as she is in no way offending any man whose zix is lower than hers.

i do honestly feel, knowing and understanding more than ever before that i could very well be in the last 10.5 hours of an existence that is not based in complete truth honesty and goodness.

ZIX, I want to implement it right away.

ZIX is what AYN RAND, whose very NAME AYN or Ayn suggests the word Aryan, may actually be a glass bead game identity of susan, meant by what is wuggested in Atlas Shrugged and perhaps all of her books, the superiority of the intelligent. if Susan was not Ayn Rand, then I would say Nina was. Ayb rand had to have been a Rawat of a caliber equal to or nearly so, as Nina and or Aunt Sea, AKA Pipi Longstockings Piggle-wiggle would agree, as an intellegent and childlike and therefore very wise Aunt Sue will agree that ayn rand is a role that m=would be played only by a one in a billion sort of a rawat woman like aunt sea... its her role to play from what i can see. she is john of ark/ ayn rand/aunt sue aunt sea. its a whole package deal, and its the life of a one in a billion woman. .

if ayn rand died before "58 i'd say for sure aunt Sea, and if by about 1970, then Nina is the favorite,

ayn Rand is one like MBE, you have to wonder who she is. even i got swept up in here a little bit, and i often desribed the writings that i wanted to do as somewhat like her novels. Ayn rand, the PICTURE in the name Ayn is the easy giveaway, she is a daughter of Arius.
ayn rand and her books are a glass bead game item for certain women like Nina and susan, just like Sceince and Health with key to the scriptures. but the name mary baker eddy may be optional, whereas the name Ayn Rand must be mandatory, because the name appears to refer clearly to Arius whose name Arius is as eternal as any other name he might have, and certainly MORE eternal than "God"

.

susan liked ayn rand, which is natural for an intelligent girl, which Rand obviously was.

this is the solution tothe Ayn Rand Koan for now.

No woman will choose to be with a man when a man with a higher zix rating is waiting on her. the woman will always give herself, if she is in the mood for love making, to the man with the highest zix rating who is available to her in any moment... including if the higher zix man interupts her love making with another.

i could bestow someone with an honorary six rating male or female.. like baby snowleopard. ziq is different, its not all about KOANS, its more about whose mother are you? if you are my mother, palmo, your ZIQ is the same as mine. if you are not a mother, then its a finction of the girl's father or brother.

babysnowleopard, my mother, and nina, my sister, have the highest ZIQ ratings, and i imagine that nina's may be higher than babysnow's, but baby snow might be #1, if it matters, by virtue of being the MOTHER of the christ, even if the sister has a higher ZIQ.

i dunno, i just wanna demonstrated some mastery of ZIX, since I am the Zix master supreme.

I LOVE ZIX. I love the_someone_who_will_help_me/ and Leonardo too!

TippY canoe and Leonardo Wild too,, it sort of has a ring to it, yes, I agree.

President Leonardo Wild Taylor,,, or was it Tyler? Zachary Taylor no?

let me puzzle on this little KOAN, the could there REALLY be some connection between Leo Wild and Tippicanoe whatever that means?

lemme begin by saying that visiting leonardo wild had to have happened before I really could have called myself, "the son of nostradamus."

today, the day i had the otagonal Chuang tsu dokusan i called myself both the son of Arius, to mr cronk gate and also called myself Son of Socrates to someone else. I am all three. and today was the day... its the son of socrates KOAN solved before named as a KOAN.

and so what of Leonardo whose son is he? some Rawat or other, and certainly an archangel could he be, oh yes, archangel at minimum, yes this is probably it... but what about the tippy canoe... its him, that is all... its just how i came to understand who he is.

leos father could be, say, benjamin harrison, because he reminds me of a family connection incolcing namesake presidents like Wild and harrison, who was really Bill Fairhall, willian henry that is, unless that was billionaire bill if you can follow my train of my searching around with a flashlight in action demonstration. officer Carjefferson at work... Officer SHerpananda at work...

yes indeed officer sherpananda makes me think of another potential archangel, one like Joe Crookston, my other best friend, as Dan Bejeski would know what I mean to be saying...

I've solved the "Even Richard Nixon has got soul" Koan,

on my way to realizing that i am going to take a shot at naming the present or most recent incarnation of each and every USA president to date, beginning now with the youngest ex president,

the solution to the "even richard nixon has got soul" Koan is this:

i met him and fell in love with him at String Cheese. He is pure and perfect seeming. Richard "hasgotsoul" nixon. His mom is named elizabeth if i remember correctly, a hippy godess if ever there was one.

the answer to the _my daddy SATURN cried when nixon died_ koan IS THIS:

"even my unhappy daddy was smart enough to know that even Richard Nixon has got sol and he came to String Cheese to show me himself."

so i will name all the USA presidents plus a few people who were presidents in other lives as USA statesmen, such i have done with respect to Benjamin Franklin, who was elected president more times than anyone, even though he was never president.

and i will hopefully solve the CRUX of the money people KOAN, "why is the worst USA president in history honored on the $50?"

my firt shot: perchance is it because it has to do with Joe Whinney gaining power in the aftermath of the Civil War and US Grant appearing to be an alcoholic to symbolize this when in fact he was a great man worthy of being on the $5) if for no other reason than he was willing to sacrifie his reputation for the sake of defeating Satan with his alochol conspracy non pareil?

i think the next new revelation of a proposed KOAN solution to the presidential KOAN upon which I am now puzzling should be the other President accused of Failure, what was his name?? oh year Warren G, HArding,,, sounds like a chief justice I heard of in context of the JFK assasination among other things...

next???

Gerald FORD? did you say?

I wonder, is his MIDDLE INITIAL the letter >M< by any chance, such that his name could suggest BOTH of the two largest car companies??

he must be related somehow to Henry, maybe Henry was him? Neil will most CERTAINLY be interested in my having made this particular comment with respect to the Ford subKOAN of this most Presidential of all KOANS...

the one who I pray will really be helping me a lot at 11:11 this morning..

%5%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

my yogi tea rawat brother has this to say on my tea bag du jour'

"you can learn peace of mind

from the steady shining sun."

Sun Rawat's my name,

Peace, honesty and love

are my one and only game.

And Sun Rawat's game,

is the only game in town.

The town you want to be in,

the true Jerusalem, it's true,

it's real, as my uncle kenny would say,

it ISREAL. It's what is real,

because my rawat family

is what's real. Israel is our nation,

because it and we are what is Real.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Like I said, the answer to how is MU,

and the answer to MU is that you

better respect the cow that feeds you,

its as simple as this:

when Eido Shimano Roshi has me next in real dokusan

the sound that I'll be emitting for lungs,

in one long stream of breath like before,

will have a slightly different inflection

such that they way that I spell Mu will differ

vecause when I change the "U" to "OO" m

the meaning quickly becomes quite clear:

Oh yeah, Moo, the sound a cow makes!!

GOT IT Roshi, the solution to MU is so easy,

it's "you gotta love the girl who feeds ya."

And truly, you gotta dance with

the girl who brung ya,

or ya never will be so hung,

YA, you get it?

HA! ZIX ZEX KOAN stuff is AEXAWSOME!

You should try some with Weed,

'it'll make you most wise in deed,

like me, King Solomon the doper

the King most wise because

he's not a down-sloper

who drinks alcohol so as

to drown all his sorrows.

Terence can you make up

a nursery rhyme for me

out of that please?

and then perhaps you and Joe c.

can put it to music together with

John Lennon and one in a billion bill?

thanks terence, i love you!

^^^^^^^^

Is Kenyatta getting all the help and support he needs

from archangel Peter Gabriel, Dave Mathews and friends

in preparations for his most Massively Massive Lion King Massive?

Please allocate as much resource as you can to his Massively excellent

idea of the Massive that will be the Massive to end all other Massives.

Thank you, I do appreciate it,

I am really getting psyched for the Kenyatta Massive. Thanks again,

and please tell Kenyatta that i love him very much! thanks!

by the way, if the massive has any kind of LOGO involved, any sort of image kind of a thing, like that Pear logo that someone came up with for EBC.. well if there is, please consider my request the the CHERRY be used in the Kenyatta massive LOGO, not that Neil would have permitted this possibility to go unconsidered, after all he was there with us in spirit when cherries became the excuse for our first meeting.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%100excellent%%%%%%%%%%%%

i dont give a darn if i am wrong about what i am saying about anyone or anything, because i believe that as an honest human being what i am doing is at least attemting to express and imagine goodness manifest.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%100excellent%%%%%%%%%%%%

so back to the presidents and my firsrt swat that the KOAN of who these guys are here today.

You've already got my "final answer" on the first six, with Jerry hewey as Adams the first and Adam as John QUincy the junior, of washington, jefferson, madison and monroe i am quite certain,

and ANDREW Jackson though just seems like Remedy is correct answer, but actually I am going to reverse it, and GO with Thomas Greco as Jackson, his "den of vipers" comment to the bankers as well as my association of Thomas with Andrew, since together these make up Bookworm brothers own name in this life all points to Thomas Greco as Andrew Jackson, I always knew I like that Jackson guy, even before it became obvious that he was passionate aobut justice and money.

So through Martin Volker Van Buren and One in a billion Harrison we move on to Tyler Polk and Taylor, which I believe I have solved one of these being whoever is refered to in the TippieCanoe and Tyler too slogan was LEO Wild, or Tyler, lets just say was Leo, Polk i will just guess, perhaps to poke fun at Dan Merkle, was probably Hasan Bramwell, and I say this because of the money thing, for as I realized that Jackson had laid down the gauntlet that this might be a sign that a few in a row might be my money friends after the run through Bakery ROW...

Taylor is a guy may be an aussie or kiwi named Graeme, because i somehow have Taylor associated with him... this man Graeme was one by whom i felt respected indeed.

this leads us to the three who precede Lincoln, pierce filmore and buchanan.

well Franklin is a name that appears to be sacred, and so Pierce I believe was adida's first shot,

Buchanan could quite possibly be Pat,

and Millard filmore strikes me as having possible been a my favorite martian look a like who once walked past my house every day,

but then again, there could be some sonfusion regarding POLK, was that hassan or my neighbor?

Now please allow me right here, to insert a tangent, a related idea, about the wives of siad presidents if so challenged i could name at least a few,

starting with CARA, JANE and ABAGAIL/ Rosalyn of the family of Heweys a family quite fine, i might offer todoroff, as possible mine own wife the mother of daughters who i have no doubt we rawats so fair,

but moving ont ot he thought, that got me started on this line, down into the realms of possible presidential lives, if there any where i am stumped, if i find my self utterly clueless, as to who said wife could have been, I'll just make as my best guess a certain Marion Smith, who if she is present, and in full attendance, would surely have some of the more wider eyes, at this particular time indeed, and if ton SOeh she needs, to hold her quite steadily, then I will be giving him my love and appreciation if i could in this very second., so on now we go, a few more nams left to go, its certainly been fun giving my best first thought for each and every one. thank you my darlings, its been lots of fun, i hope we will have many more funny such games soon.

*and its funny that SAturn go turned into SaTAN in the reference below to chester athur, its KOAN food for the KOAN grist mill. all typos are, you see, at least when they hapeein to me, you see, its happening all of the time, little opportunities for KOANS flash before eyes, there are many of these,

the oompah loompahs you see, think much like i do and so this is all that they do, the little people they do, all, they look at the KOANs and they draw little conclusions, that lead things in general toward certain predistined goals, they smooth the potentially rough edges, they clear the way, they make everything happen that needs to , you know its their ho==job and its the only very good way, that things really could be, its just about about the way that we see, its the way that we hear, feel, touch and know its the way the will work for you so done worry about it by the way,

its nothing to worry about, its nothing to fuss bout, its just the inner working of a wonderful chocolate factory.,...

well on we go to lincoln i answered already, that's PLUTO Darth vadar bob seigel i know it... and as i have previously said, i myself may indeed have been jefferson davis defeding something that might be more like Lucifer than what clearly appears to my wondering eyes to have been unknown until today that the union represents ol' satan's British east india company that i had linked so strongly to Satan, just not to alcohol that evil tool of his maven, his coven.

Andrew JOhnson would most assuredly seem like TA FAIRHALL in the aftermath of our dear friend mr Satan, but surrogates we are talking about here, and DICK CHENEY is the one who comes to mind here

yes i am saying that i believe that dick cheney may have serves as President Andrew Johnson, it's just a possibility obscure.

Grant he's an alchy, he's gurdjieff manifest, and i just have a feeling that a friend of mine whom i stumbled into a coupla years ago, he looked a bit linconesque when i saw him matter o fact, and i am just gonna take a pot shot, Grant was dermody in the flesh,,, and as my second guess i will just say McDermott was grant, since his name rhymes with Grant Dermodies, such associations are all i have got to go on.

Hayes Garfield Arthur, you may be talking about some further surrogates for babylonian brothers all.

Hayes, Rutherford B. B could be for Buffalo, he;s a hairy bearded sort of a guy, so i will go with that as my first guess, Buffalo as Rutherford B Hayes,

Garfield is an interesting one, i am going to go with first thought best thought here with this one once again, and its the guy michael dixon brother of aaron who may still be under cain;s bad spell, but not our dear michael, he's a good one, he;s a superstar presidential timber kind of guy, even if he's just a poor black man who does security at none other that Garfield High School in Seattle.

see Michael Dixon has got a very important bible code reference, as does his GOOD BROTHER AARON dixon, an original member of the teh black panther party, at least roun here in these parts, a steven biko kind of guy, thats who aaron dixon is, but his brother michael is a deep thinker and he is the one who turned me on to the greatest source of truth about my cousin PMAX.. yes michael dixon GARFIELD is the one who turned my on to Saussy, rulers of evil, and told me that Jed was really a cool and truippy guy pontifex maximus, my sweet Karl groucho hybrid cousin Jed,

so there we have Garfield and how we come to chester A. arthur and i am haffled, i really dont think that aurthur is me, but my father satan it could possibly be, so i will go with AWF as mr chester.

so now we are at CLeveland Harrison Cleveland, numbers 22 and 24 being one and the same man, his name was Cleveland, and he's probably from Cleveland , and i know just who might be our man,,,

here are two guesses, for who cleveland was, i will give them in the right order, of who i think is more likely that the other, the less likely is my mommy's lover Joe Crookston he was my dad, but he's not likely, in my eyes to have been President he is just too much like CHarlie for that...

so we have another in the long series of presidents about whom heff thinks he has a good clue, think about this one this is how KOANS work, this is a good example of intellici at work (yes its true even if i am most terribly wrong)

Cleveland was a guy who lives in seattle, an expert on money from the stiener perspective his name is Alexander Rist he is from switserland, where his very father is an important figure in the world of people who cary on the wisdom of steiner, and alexander rist was probably also alexander hamilton.

and so the unusal situation in which there were two non successive terms fo office, pertains to the unusual situation one much liek franklins, a man who was worthy to have been president already one time before,,, so there you have CLEVELAND whose own name Grover Cleveland is alluded to by the name of a famous baseball pitcher only one person named Alexander and not two. Grover Cleveland ALexander Rist is the answer to the Grover Cleveland KOAN, in a manner of speakng if you know what i am saying, like i am sure George Washington probably would have said, "you know what i'm saying?" Huh George???

OK well in between those two terms of Alexander rist, we have Benjamin Harrison, and i already offered one name here for this one Prez squeezed 'tween two who are really but one,"

this brings us quickly up to Mckinley Roosevelt and William Howerd Taft, the latter I wil ljust say without a moment of hesitation was billionaire bill, and theodore i will say was adam's son anyway, but if not then he's bill miller yes its true he's a possible president too.

now mr Mckinly, this is a challenging one, i sense that john muir or denali might in some way be here for us a big clue,

i am going with VLAD, I am going with VLAD, thats; john lennon he's vlad he;s the one i am going to go with,,, there is just this vague association with aLASKA AND RUSSIA, Sewards folly they called it that yes you will see,

well not such a folly, was buying alaska, which Neil rrawat uses as code word for Israel, its in the code for you see, he calls heaven alaska, so this one matters, and VLAD is my idea of Lennon as Lenin all rolled into one, and this connection with a;laska with the USSR, makes VLAD SEEM like a good choice for Mckinley you see, it really depends on something quite subtle, something like it depends upon the what the meaning of is is like Bill clinton said so carefully and honestly (in fact)

and so our Mt Mckinley, is named after our lover boy VLAD you see, its just the way it is, John Lennon was that President oh say can you see, at least that's my best guess at this particular time, which is about 3 AM on 11:11 and time is running out, i have more to go, and so on we go, with the rapid fire wild guessing as to the identities, of our fine preseidents, each and every one, on i go till i finish i'll not rest till their all done, this is my homework, how to save the wilderness (of alaska) its to invent something called ZIX, and to get the support, from some people I know, some of whom i am naming here as presidents as we all go, onward together, toward that wonderful eventuality, that alaska bound to a great and massively massive MASSIVE of Kenyatta;s fine excellent Rawat imagination it going to happen soon for you and me, so on we now go, into the 20th century a centiery with a few motre presidents yet to name.

WIlson mayb be next, followed by harding Coolege and then Hoover, another whose said to have failed, but who was just as much a success, as any of the rest, just like Franklin said as FDR there's notthing happens that;s not planned.

OK so I named out man Warren, of the Warren commission, who did indeed commit a big lie at Satan's behest, yes Satan calls shots, and the magic bullet was one he called, and even the magic bullet theory did get believed, even though a more obvious lie, could not be possible in a million in years in a world of dope smoking hippies and kids, and so they will all soon die, they rather that than live with I, so there is nothing to do but let them all die and then die, they will all soon be dying, through no fault of my own, they all shall soon be desperate as all get out there's nothing for me to do, there is no blame here on me, there's no trouble for me, i'll have the heaven i deserve and those people will just be leaving me be, they'll be out of my face, they'll be out of my pockets, they'll be out of my life from this upcoming moment until the rest of all eternity, i will be of them quite free, oh goody for me, it will have all paid off it will have turned out all right i wil by happy and free without interference from anyone not even thee,

so on we shall go, into happiness lets go, to kenyatta;s massive i go, its what i long for, to see Kenyatta free, expressing himself fully without the man beating him down, the man who is Satan, the one who runs things, for the benefit of no one if not only himself. its just who he is, a self asshole, if ever there was one he's busied himself wit makking a great big catastrophe, but its his own, its not my responsibility, its up to me, to say wether i will give to me or whether the giving is yours to do,

so on we now go, i got more solving to go, its a puzzsle i'll finish tonight and now i will be getting onward with it,

OOPS i left out wilson, but first thought is best thought and here is first thought that came most certainly with the clarity of my memory of that fine man named jeff, reading an olfd favorite story of mine, the wind in the willows, in the premie ashram in seattle back in the day, jeff WILSON;s his name, a very fine young man, he my guess for WOordrow which KIND OF REMINDS ME OF WIND IN THE WILLOWS now that i think of it, after alreayd having committed myself to naming old jeff to be our drea president WOODrow WIlson, yes jeff he;s the one... he;s got the soft childlike disposition, besides he was another one who manifeest a genuine interest in thing of an organic nature sustainable. yes, sorry. jeff id our man, i am so sorry i almost forgot, an ommision most unfair if ever an ommision was made, i hope our man Jeff is with you, i hope his eyes are dry and smiling and he;s as happy as he deserves.

calvine coolidge must be Kalvin Klein, who would actually be MOLLY who is a boy in a girls body anyway, and she he is an ally and lover of mine, of this i am sure, she is exceedinly good, if even a man, because she coulf do psychedelics with me and have a good time and even listen to me, she saw her own place, as a designer of clothes and she's really cool in my book and so i am calling her silent CAL, i may be again wrong, but i hope my roshis accept my answers even if indeed they are all totally wrong, on now i go, to the man who we know as Herbert Hoover, he is one of the most, humble of men if i have him you will know, ive got him you see, he;s one committed to freedom, even greateer than me. maybe he;s j edgar but that doesnt make very much sense to even a silly one, me. my guess for the moment is JAKE, its silly you see, there is no rhyme or reason, its just the guessing season, and guesses are better than nothing maybe i''ll prove it maybe you'll see. if there is one more guess here for me, its an easier one to make you will see, or at least to explain, the HH president reincarnated as.well i was gonna say the HHH wannabe pres, but that wouldnt work, their lives overlap, so JAKE it is llike i have already said,

oh, and even though it never crossed my mind, here is the KOAN clue now, that gives me reason to think our Jake Rawt really was present H, he's the one whom molly did say, was a punk she said it one say, and now i realize that the two were probably political rivals, and so Jake makes perfect ssense, and this connection between them makes molly as silent Cal even more cool,

FDR i;ve covered, now TRUMAN is next, could Jim Carrey possily be young enough to be Truman, I'll just make that my stab, yes Carrey is first thought, he's just the very first thought that came to my mind and so i am going with Carrey and i'm not that likely to be wrong, it makes perfect sense, the ref to truman show, its just more than shockingly interesting that this would come up in connection with this KOAN solving exercise,

its one of thsoe things, seems bible codexque, its all in there you see, and this makes more than perfectly perfect common sense ( the most uncommon kind) to me.

next we have IKE, need i say more about IKE, that the I really do like IKE, his name it is IKE, the one whose called ICKE, the one who i've saifd over an over is smarter it seems, he's the one called Ike, and the other called ICKE, its just one of those cool BIBLE CODE dead giveaways, it i am correct you'll just have to agree, no one would have made that for me, if no one made it by virture of having some goodness around.

JFK is lucifer, i got richard nixon whose got sol, LBJ probably hasnt reappeared yet, if so, just another star baby probably , but i will actually go with Jonas, Shroom maraji's kid brother, SAM, as LNB what the heck

and there you have it.

all the President of the United States of America in their most recent incarnations as the solutions to one massive collection of Sub KOANs called collectively the Presidential KOAN..

&&&&&&&

did i bring a smile to the eye of my willing to love father and brother neil rawat when i mentioned him being with me an Kenyattta when the stringcheese subincident, the "jeff offer's kenyatta cherries incident?"

how about to the eys of my other perfect father?

how about when i brought up Jonas as a candidate to have been "shroom maharaji" did they do that little back and forth look with one another again?? Neil could explain that one to anyone who doesnt get it.



i sort of sense that maybe those eyes of his revealed an eye smile

No comments: