Monday, November 14, 2005

Swim in the poisoned Chocolate 3400 (135)

7:30 had indian food again tonight at clay oven on clement st. a good indian restaurant but not the tellar experience of ajanta, which by the way says on its menu that they use humanely raised animals ... but being in indian restaurant is a good experience because it make me think of goom raji. i think i mentioned this before maybe even more than once, but when he joked a long time ago that there must be two heavens one for moslems who cant eat pork and the other for hindus who are told not to eat beef and he said :i dont think you should eat any of that stuff, i tend to think he was being very specific about beef and pork and not meat in general, i just cant imagine that i would have been abel isaac and jesus, all three with shepherding tendencies if the lord did not find it acceptable, under the right conditions for people to eat lamg chicken, goat and even wild meat like venison or rabbit.

this might even be something that green was alluding to the "your in the bardo now baby" email, by mentioning that he was feeding the animals.. also about watering the lawn, this could actually allude to the incredible system of aquaducts that rome built, enabling romans to use as much water as they needed.

sunset at baker beach was wonderful, it's such a good meditation to watch the creator paint a beautiful painting called sunset, especially in such a place. I've been saying this - Baker beach is the best beach anywhere that is in a city that you can drive to, especialy for sunset, and the golden gate bridge, speaking of Bechtel ( i think the bechtels built it)< is one of the most beautiful large man made thing ever constructed, and the light on the bridge at sunset from baker beach is incredible. funny thing, hardly anyone is there at sunset, there is no where is SFO that i would rather be.(plus this time of year its not windy like it is in summer there. its nicer to be at the beach in sfo in the fall than in the summer.

since i finally watched brother sun sister moon a few months ago it has seemed pretty clear that i was Saint Francis, which sort of means this city is named after me, and of course i am saying that to me baker beach is named after my sister as Mary baker eddy, so it's feeling pretty special to me that i am here having this experience.

Maybe i should have claimed the whole west coast west of the continental divide as Israel instead of stopping at the golden gate... we'll see what actually happens.

here is a correspondence with Lane, I just sent my reply.
hi lane great to hear from you, and i must say, you are asking what seem to me like very deep questions, thanks; yes if i can i will try to find my last stranger ad and post it. honestly i was aware that i needed to do that but i guess i also needed to let you remind me. its on there now, thanks. In a message dated 11/14/2005 6:28:06 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, chiggieflip@gmail.com writes:

Hello Jeff,

I read the Stranger ad you have posted on your site for later this week.

Before I comment on that, I would like to request that you post last
week's Stranger ad on your website. If I understand correctly, you
were planning to purchase extended ad space but something happened to
change your mind. In any case, you have posted online a long ad which
is different from the more consise and predictive ad which Peter
actually printed in the Stranger. Unless you have a reason not to
post it, I would really like to see this and all your Stranger ads on
your site.

Now about this week's ad-- well, actually, I have something to ask
that relates to what you wrote a few days ago. You posted an email
from Daniel, and you inserted a note about him supposing that you know
everything when in fact you have repeatedly claimed that you only know
certain things that you have sought. I think you misunderstood; I
could find the letter but I think you remember. Daniel was saying
that he had been thinking about writing to Maharaji, and he was
responding to your call for people to do so. You had not done this in
a while, although about a year ago you said the same thing after you
wrote to him and got no reply.

Anyway, I look at this week's ad, and you talked about your contact
with the manifestation of the Holy Spirit. You said
neilrawat@xyz.com, but I think you are editing
neilyoungrawat@yahoo.com for privacy.

no, but i would like you to elaborate, how is it that you have this opinion about his e mail address, all but one e mail from neil has been neilrawat@yahoo except ONE that was neilyoungrawat @ yahoo, but i dont think privacy is an issue, its just an e mail address, and i think he expected me to publish it,

I wonder what it is like for
you to be able to write a teacher who seems to understand so much more
than you do. I wonder if you feel humbled to write to him, as I do to
you. You have spent so much time telling me things and writing to me,
but I still feel that I miss a lot of your message. I wonder if you
feel the same way when you write to Neil Young, the author of the
codes and puzzles; whereas you yourself have just begun to learn to
read them. You have been thinking and writing a lot lately, and
making a lot of progress, but it seems to me that you still have not
come to the fullness of your potential because you still do not
understand everything that Neil Young has done.

we are playing different roles but i think there is reason for he and i to see one another as equals in some respects. he is puppet master, i am puppet, and being puppet is no less of a feat that being puppet master. in the ultimate scheme of things i believe that the son is in some sense more powerful as a deity (by virtue of being his son!) which is why he is brought out at the end as the closer (baseball metaphor)



I compare my relationship with you to your relationship with Neil
Young. I feel like I want to learn what you have teach, but I do not
know how. And from your writings, I feel like you want to learn what
Neil Rawat has to teach, but no matter how much you learn there seems
to be infinitely more.

it is very different, he and i are deities, and actually you may be too, but this is my time to become fully realized as a deity, so it is different, but i dont consider myself a teacher, really, and when the time comes for you to really learn what you need to know, you will learn it quickly and easily... i am blazing a trail and clearing out a lot of brush that others wont have to deal with.



I do not mean to be presumptuous, because I really do not understand
how fully you relate to Neil Rawat, or what you mean when you say you
are the Christ. I do not understand who the Christ is, although I
feel like I am knowledgable about the Bible and I have read all your
messages.

the christ what i am, forget your concepts, he is just the person most like Arius, the father of the aryan race, the boy who wants to be the lover of his mother and his father. that is all.



You have said in many different ways -
" What I offer is a gift from one being to another. I
want to make this possibility available to people. And
if they want to pursue it, I want to help them however
I can. "

those are neil's words, but i think he speaks for both of us.



I think about that, Jeff, and I appreciate your website. I want the
gift, your gift, but I do not know how to accept it even though you
offer it freely.

it just isnt time yet lane, but it will be soon,,, you have NOTHING at all to stress about. it will all be laid out nice and easy for you... i am still doing the preperatory work of purifying the temple.



your friend,
sincerely,

Lane, thank you, you've asked some great questions and i appreciate the way that you interact with me, its very respectful. you nave nothing at all to be concerned about, but i am glad that you are so sincere. everything is going to turn out great for you, just trust.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^666(((((((((((((((((((((((what is it about that number that i like?))))))))))))))))))))))))666^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

one person who's gotten a bit of a bad rap here on my site is t. rex cady. and christie his partner hasn't ben the subject of any praise, but as i think about what i want to talk about here, i think that these two got suckered into ptarmagog's lies about me, and while i see terry as less than brilliant, i dont see him as being at all evil in his intent nor christie, though i think that they both did treat me poorly. i guess i am saying that with appropriate humility, both can recover,

what i am thinking about is something that i brought up in the _your in the bardo now baby_ dokusan, namely a really big pet peeve of mine, and its possible the author of the e mail, green, deliberately provoked me on this point just enough to get me talking about it, because i think grandpa green probably feels the same way i do.

what ptarmagog terry and the whole gang pulled on me was a big bati and switch, not unlike what happened with sandy. when people go into any kind of arrangement there are agreements and assumptions that are best spelled out as clearly as possible in black and white so to speak, and the willie wonka aryan agreement may be a good example.

the point is that it is dishonest to come to someone AFTER something has occured and try to change the rules. my bakery partners and i proceeded into the bakery bubsiness without having made any agreements at all about ownership, nor was there any basis for an assumption at that stage that i would necessarily be handing out large shunks of ownership. but down the road a ways I brought up the subject, and we bagan a long difficult process, whose main difficulty was the partipcation of a witch named magog. the upshot was i gave 33% of my company as a retroactive reward for helping get the business up to speed to the four people who put on "manager hats" ... and then the fun began, because there were such resentments fermenting within magog that
ptarmagog
ptarmagog
ptarmagog teal

is faced with a terrible plight
whether to fly south in winter
or turn white,

ptarmagog. what a witch.


are you still telling lies to your own daughters about the Christ, Ptarmagog Teal?

she infected the group with her own disease of resentment and soon they were demanding more than i voluntarily gave them which was a third of my company. needless to say they eventually set themselves up to be fired, though they got the most absurdly generous severance package in all of history.

the point is, as far as i am concerned, whatever agreements are in place are the agreements in place, and it is simply dishonest to say that you have been working under an agreement that was unfair. you cant renegotiate the past, only the future.

i dont think Arius particularly wants anyone saying that they were living under an unfair agreement. when you make an agreement, whether spoken or unspoken, you cant complain retroactively about it. no one can complain to arius about the consequences of failing to fulfill their side of the aryan bargain.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

sometime i ramble on and on and repeat myself til all my friends are gone,,,,get lost in snow and drown in rain And never feel the same again.

I remember the ocean
from where I came
Just one of millions all the same
But somewhere
someone calls my name
I'm a harpoon dodger,
and I can't, won't be tamed.

i LOVE this song SO MUCH!!!

NEIL YOUNG LYRICS

"Will To Love"

It has often been my dream
To live with one
who wasn't there
Like an ocean fish
who swam upstream
Through nets,
by hooks, and hungry bears.

When the water grew less deep
My fins were aching
from the strain
I'm swimming in my sleep
I know I can't go back again.

Got the will to love,
the will to love.
I'll never lose it,
never lose the will to love,
Never lose the will.
It's like
something from up above.

I can be like
a fire in the night
Always warm
and giving off light
But there comes a time
when I shine too bright
Oh, I'm just a fire in the night.

And now my fins are in the air
And my belly's
scraping on the rocks
I still think
someone really cares
And I'll keep swimming
till I stop.

Got the will to love,
the will to love.
I'll never lose it,
never lose the will to love,
Never lose the will.
It's like
something from up above.

I'm like a singer on the stage
With the golden lights
and liquid rage
Down from the mountains
to the sea
Cool running love
keeps cleansing me.

It keeps my gills
from getting dry
But it distorts things
in my eyes
Sometimes I see
what really isn't there
Like my true lover, and I care.

Got the will to love,
the will to love.
I'll never lose it,
never lose the will to love,
Never lose the will.
It's like
something from up above.

Sometimes I ramble on and on
And I repeat myself
till all my friends are gone
And get lost in snow
and drown in rain
And never feel the same again.

I remember the ocean
from where I came
Just one of millions all the same
But somewhere
someone calls my name
I'm a harpoon dodger,
and I can't, won't be tamed.

Got the will to love,
the will to love.
I'll never lose it,
never lose the will to love,
Never lose the will.
It's like
something from up above.

Baby, if I see boredom
in your eyes
I'll know my river has run dry
But I won't turn back
with that lonely tide
I bought that ticket
and I'll take that ride.

If we meet along the way
Please sway beside me,
let us sway together
Our tails together
and our fins and mind
We'll leave this water
and let our scales shine
In the sun above
and the sky below
So all the water
and earth will know

It has often been my dream
To live with one
who wasn't there.


[ www.azlyrics.com ]

anyway, i was gonna say something that maybe i'd said before and it reminded me of those lyrics,,, lemme see if i can remember what it was that i wanted to say.

of course, it has to do with "chest thumping gorilla antics"

i was thinking about when maharaji once was talking about the fourth technique and he descibed thia image of a dripping at the back of a cave, drip drip drip.

and of course i believe that he was talking about soma, which i believe is different from what premies think of as "Nectar" but really i am not even sure at this late date what sort of experience the techniques of knowledge are supposed to provide and whether premies believe in a lot of concepts that have no basis in reality... anyway i was just doing something that i think chest thumping gorilla antics might refer to and there was a sort of drip drip driping going on, and i just thought i would share this. i hope i am not causing any confusion, i just want to be honest as i can about my experience and understanding.

to me the fourth technique of knowledge alludes to something much more real than what most premies experience doing the fourth technique, but what do i know... the drip drip driping that i want is the drip drip driping that is happening to me know that i understand green@eskimo's meaning in the your in the bardo now e mail. it has to do with having a fully awakened body, and nervous system, and heart, which is a part of the nervous system, the glans is what i am talking aobut.

from the _your in the bardo now baby_ email:

Great job Jeff. If you can get their parasite cultures large
enough to reach the critical mass that allows for the cohabitation or
possession by a demonic spirit you can ensure that they won't have
enough sense to see through your chest thumping gorilla antics.

he's talking about masturbation and soma, to be as blunt as can be, IMHO

correspondence with someone who says he will help me, who i believe is helping me, but who helps me by bewildering me...
In a message dated 11/14/2005 10:17:22 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, someone_who_will_help_you@yahoo.com writes:

the thieves in the temple will readily accept your money. whether you give it to them is up to you. your current endeavors, though, in my opinion, are much more fruitful, despite what some may tell you...
and you may find what I've said in the past of assistance in that regard...

my current endeavors, if what you mean is what i think of as my current endeavors are what you mean by current endeavors, are all about honesty, and in particular, encouraging a certain girl to be honest. and if i lose all my money to a bunch of thieves because i was too busy trying to help a girl who i believe that YOU would like to see be honest become honest, then i sincerely believe that i will have done the right thing, i just dont care about money, really, i can be perfectly happy with out it. and if people want to steal it i dont really want to waste my life fighting against them i would rather just beat them by inventing a whole new world instead and honestly i thought that was what was happening and i still do.

this is what i am working on, and if a bunch of dishonest thieves who have no hope of becoming honest want to rip me off when i am doing my damnedest to promote honesty, then i really dont care all that much, and if this is the wrong attitude i sincerely hope you will be as direct and straight forward as you can in helping me understand how to be a better person.
i am just trying to be good. i am trying hard and i dont feel like i have gotten much support from anyone in being honest, and when i feel like you are criticizing me it makes me feel sad, like i do now, its making me cry. and maybe that's the whole point and i thank you if you honestly believe that you are trying to help me by upsetting me because believe that you know more than i do what i need right now.

and since honesty is the ax i am busy grinding these days, i want to say something honest to you. and this letter is not written in a sequential way, so please forgive me if it seems awkward.

i dont know for sure who you are but i believe that you are my father, prem rawat, and i believe that you are doing what you need to do to HELP me and i thank you, and what i want to do right now is tell you honestly that it makes me feel sad and hurt to be getting e mails from you that make it seem like you dont approve of me, even if i know that you are trying to help me through this process you know that all i am is a sincere human being doing his best in spite of a lot of adversity just to be good and honest and kind and generous dammit.

if you have anything specific you can tell me about what i can do to please you please do, because all i really want is to please you, and i am talking to Prem Rawat, and if that is not who you are, then i dont care because you seem to be trying to make me think that you are him and so i am just working on the assumption that i like working on that people are as honest with me as i am with them.

what you have said in the past that comes to mind appropos of my present emphasis on honesty over preserving my money and even over being generous with my money is what you have said very cealrly about your disdain of cheat and deceit.

if there is something else that you have said in the past that will support me in my current endeavors of trying to make palmo into the rarity of all rarities, an honest woman, please do remind me,,

thanks, and i love you, even though it feels like you are making this harder for me, i so trust you.

part 2
know you know what i am going through and i know that you know i will complete this mission and i know that there is a reward,

and yet i have feelings, and one of my feelings is a longing to be appreciated for being the good person that i am, instead of attacked and criticized and parasitized.

and your e mails that sugest that i am a hypocrite just cant possibly be for real but still they make me sad and lonely and they make me cry when i really think about them, which i hope and pray is somehow the purpose, not to actually make criticisms, i want to be recognized as the son of the perfect father who pleases his father by being as perfect as he can be in the ways that are meaningful to his father, and though i admit that i havent always been conscious of trying to be this person, i do feel that at this point in my life this reallly is what i am about, and i so desperately want to be recognized by you as being a son who you are proud of. and i know that you are, but i want to feel it. i want to see it. i want to KNOW it.

part 3

and i know that you are all seeing and all knowing and so you know this,


but i think we've had a major breakthrough tonight when palmo told the truth about something dishonest she said to me about mark that was an attempt to interefer with the efforts being made to confront and destroy her dishonesty demon. (this sentence contains a correction, the original said "...she said to mark" instead of "she said to me about mark"

part 4

i sincerely hope that i come to learn that we are on the same wavelength about everything i am saying, that is, that my working on behalf of honesty is FAR more important than what i do with my hopefully soon to be recognized as worthless money that is an abomination in the first place because its such a satanic fraud by nature. i dont want to think about money, really, because i honestly believe i have more important things that i am doing.

its why i've allowed my whole life to fall apart to the point where parasites are feeding on the remains, because i feel like i am doing something that is going to free me and anyone else who is willing to be honest from those parasites. forever.

part 5
i always wished to be a wandering hippie like chuang tzu anyway, i hate the world in which money is the object and people trying to compete with one another like sicknesses competing to colonize a piece of dead meat.


another thing you said that i remember was about money and how it needs to flow or it gets stagnant. i've tried to let it flow into what i believed was a worthy project, a righteous chocolate co. maybe it wasn't a good idea, but what happened was obviously a deliberate attempt to thwart something because it was based on GOOD intentions,,, satan just didn't want the christ to have a psychedelic chocolate factory, and it must be because its a good thing to have in a world like this one. why did you create cacao and psilocybin, let alone charlie and the chocolate factory, if you didn't think a psychedelic chocolate factory was a good idea.?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i told the virgin mary that i wanted to have contact with the guy i think is mark the apostle, his answer to her was that's fine, its up to you whether you think that's something you want... (which i am not sure he really believed was true, because why should it be up to a woman whether two men can be friends? that's the kind of wrong role for women that is at the heart of this human race;s problems. men need to be in charge of men, not the women who wish to control them in order to keep them down for whatever reason that they wish to do so.)

and what did our baby snowleopard do>? she lied to me and made me tell a lie about mark to the whole world on the christ's website about mark the apostle that he had failed when really the failure was 100% hers. she told me that mark told her that he wasnt interested in being in contact with me, that he doesnt care to know me. a complete and total and flagrant lie disigned to allow her to continue to hide things about herself.

this is the woman i nevertheless feel is perhaps CLOSER to attaining honesty than any other woman on earth. tonight she confessed her lie to me.

i sincerely believe tht everything that is happening between me, the christ, palmo, the virgin mary and Mark, who is Mark the apostle is scripted, and it would not surprise me to learn that mark is in greendale and is watching this whole thing unfold on the truman show as i have already said.

the upshot is, women have a super difficult time with dishonesty in a world of dishonest men. i dont know when the first act of dishonesty occured, i tend to think that the first dishonest being was a man named martin roth, and that therefore women are not the original source of evil in this world, but they certainly have become the top ten major leading promotors of dishonesty, and it is much more unusual for a woman to be perfectly honest than a man from what i can see. anyway, if mark and i and everyone else who is working on this problem succeed, which we certainly will, in encouraging a really good woman to give up the weakness that even in her is strong, the tendency toward dishonesty, then i do honestly believe that somehow this could become the biggest breakthrough in all of history.

an honest woman surely is a wonder to behold and wroship. right alongside the cow who never lies cheats steals hides or commits acts of deception.

somehow men and cows are more capable of honesty than women who are in a sense a cross between the cow and the man. its just the way it is in a world of men who themselves are not being honest.

its easier for men to reform and become honest, and its a greateer victory when that first woman makes the journey all the way to honesty... because three perfectly honest men need at least ONE woman to be honest because its just what they need in order to defeat the babylonian liars cheaters and decievers who are their enemies.

somehow i believe tht nina may actually be more honest than palmo, and even that woman named Tara at the bakery, and the woman with the puppies at the convenient store,, but this is palmo's story and she is the woman who is at the heart of the story, the life of the family called rawat that is the family of truly honest people, and its for her to overcome this weakness.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

my belief is that palmo, who may be the most honest woman on earth, is strugglin got attain honesty to about the same degree as one in a billion bill was when he was last in my presence, and this is the man who i rank as the fifth or sixth or at worst seventh best and most honest man/ honesty is just a tough nut to crack.

human beings are disigned in such a way that in order to even percieve our won existence accurately, in order to truly comprehend what we are and what our purpose is in existing at all, to even understand why anything exists at all, really, we have to paritipcate with our own experiences of perfecption through our senses, in the ethereal medium called consciousness where phenomena experienced through our sense really occurs, in a manner that could be characterised as "honestly."

If we do allow ourselves to be honest about what we are experiencing and how we feel about it, things are not going to go well, because we will have made a big mistake early in the game that we will be in denial and ignorance of to the extent that anyone who comes along and tries to correct this mistake we are liable to nail him to a cross or send him to a mental hospital for some sort of lobotomizatoin, a la RP mcMurphey.

When boys allow themselves to be honest, they realize that masturbating with other boys is something that they would enjoy doing. Yet this simple act of childlike self expression has been repressed into true oblivion. The human race is completely oblivious to this one simple and yet very important fact, that is the reason why both men and women have succumbed to the cause of complete failure in human beings, namely, dishonesty, the kiss of death, the path to Hell and total and eternal misery.

i'm in the process of getting over this problem and so is my girl friend who is overcoming another disease of dishonesty, which is the dishonesty that allows both boys and girls to live in denial of the fact that to be perfectly honest is to admit that members of a family are naturally inclined to be sexual with one another. The incest taboo simply represents a massive failure of the human race to be honest with itself. Each and every member of the human race that accepts the taboos that i have been talking about for the past year or longer in my many paid newspaper statements and on this website as valid, the taboos against masturbation, incest and the honesty that would cause anyone to call bullshit on these lies, is responsible for the fact that this human race has pretty much WASTED the pristinely beautiful planet that six thousand years ago was in good enough shape to have been capable of sustaining an honest human race of an equal number of people for many times longer than it has, that is to say, pretty much indefinitely,

if perchance i might soon be given some authority over who is and is not qualified to exist in a world or even nation of some kind, one that is intended to succeed where this one has utterly and completely failed to the point of being too late to turn it around, then I will have but ONE rule for participating in said nation or world that I know of at this time, and it is HONESTY of the kind that all but a hadnful of people, perhaps fewer than ten out of eight billion are unable to have. in other words, the way things stand, virtually no person on Earth has what it would take to participate in a world in which human beings succed in having a sustained experience of happiness and peace. HOnesty is a rare thing indeed. the time for revovering from the disease of dishonesty is now. let the work begin, please! i cant take the dishonesty any more, i will resign myself to being a wandering gypsy or sadhu, because i cannot go back out into the world where even the money itself is a manifestation of a terrible terrible dishonesty and play the money game with dishonest funny money with people who are so dishonest themselves that they cannot even see that they money that they use to play their dishonest games has barely any more value than monopoly money.

i'd sooner live without money at all than even work to keep the million or so bucks i have left if that means jumping through the dishonesty hoops of a dishonest human race. !'d rather "Just say NO" to dishonesty and let the chips fall where they may.

which leads me to say that poker chips have more intrinsic value than any national currency since the plastic used to make a poker chip probably has more resale value as plastic, or as chips that a casino could use for its games, than the paper that paper money is printed on. MONEY as it is in this world could hardly be more worthless than it is. Its a complete and total sham, a manifestation of an epidemic of dishonesty that has afflicted virtually every single member of this human race.

the rreason money has been so completely debased is the same reason that there really is no such thing as democracy, certainly not in the USA since the OHIO debacle of 2004. It is because someone wanted to debase the currency, and he was permitted to do so in more or less broad daylight by a dishonest human race. Who was the person who turned money into a joke?

SATAN, the god of the dishonest people of this world, the person who invented and insists upon taking whatever measures are required to promote alcohol as an intoxicant and as the solution to the problems caused by human dishonesty. Satan is the person named Joe WHinney whose solution to the problems of the human race is to exacerbate the core problem of dishonesty to the point of complete shut down and eternal oblivion and damnation.

I am here to say, enough already, is there anyone else besides me and my family who want to try a different strategy, the strategy that is guarantted to succeed which is honesty?

hello??????????????????????????????

, i posted the forgoing question five minutes ago and my phone has yet to ring and my e mail bos is sitting as empty as it has been for the past few months while everyone i know has been treating me like a pariah for the sole reason that i have the guts to speak the truth.

how long do you people think i should wait before i just give up on this world and all eight billion of its inhabitants and just leave and go and exist where ever it is that the people exist who have succeeded in overcoming the disease that so terribly afflicts the people of this world, the disease of dishonesty?????? i will tell you what, if some major break through has not occured by sunset of Dec 22, 2005 and i have not been tapped to lead a new nation of people committed to simple honesty, then i will officially give up and just become as invisible as i possibly can,,

and i can tell you that the ensuing month or so is probably going to be pretty close to sheer agony for me, knowing that i have so much to offer this world that insists on denying that what i have to say has any value whatsoeve, unless something happens to prove to me that there is a critial mass of people who even care enough about their own immortal souls to make the effort to show me that they are interested in what i have to say.

its just unbelievable how doggedly people insist on denying that i have something worthwhile and important to say.

of course i am aware that this critical mass does seem to exist, and i hope that those of you who are aware of me and who do believe that i have something worthwhile to say can just appreciate how difficult this past couple of years has been for me.

,

No comments: