Saturday, November 19, 2005

Syriana Chocolate 3400 Makers Mess (140)

ts 8 30 AM,, i just spent over an hour writing an e mail to Mark of Bangalore. Palmo promised to forward it to him. unfortunately i dont have her e mail address, she switched recently and we havent been e mailing, but in a little while i will call her and get it from her. here is the e mail./
hi hon,

here is my message to Mark. thanks for being willing to send this to him. could you please CC me when you send it to him? I really dont think he will mind if I know his e mail address. Honey, this letter is very important to me. I am posting this on my web site.

Dear Mark,

It seems to me that you may already know something about what I have to say, but I want to say some things to you, even though you may already know. Thank you for being willing to be in communication with me.

I am an honest person. Completely honest. Honesty is a good thing, and it makes a person intelligent. I am honest. I am peaceful. I am good. I am very intelligent because I am very honest. Honesty is the source of intelligence as well as happiness and everything else that is good.

Everything Palmo (I, like her family members, know Tsering as Palmo) has told me about you makes me think you too are a very honest man, and I have been completely supportive of Palmo's relationship with you.

It was only because I pushed her that she told you about me, even though I had offered to give her $3000 to cover the cost of coming to India to visit you. (I give Palmo quite a bit of financial support.) She told me that she planned to wait until she was leaving India after spending time with you, to tell you about me. This seemed like a very bad plan to me, and I strongly encouraged her to tell you about me immediately. She was very upset, but she realized that she was being dishonest and that even though she WANTED to be dishonest, she is also driven by an urge to be good, and even though honesty is very difficult for women to achieve, she is willing to become honest, one step at a time, because she realizes that in order to be good she has to become honest.

It seems clear to me that you understand the importance of honesty.

Palmo and I have been lovers for four years. I do not try to control her at all. I give her complete freedom to explore other relationships, even to the point of paying the cost of coming to see you in India, EVEN THOUGH she was keeping me a secret from you.

After I asked Palmo to tell you that I wanted to be in touch with you she told me that, when she mentioned this to you, you said that you were not interested, that you did not want to be in touch with me. I was VERY surprised and disappointed to learn that you had said this, because of what I had come to believe about you. I believed that you were honest, and that therefore you would WANT to have a connection with me as someone who loves and cares about Palmo as I do.

She was dishonest. But she WANTS to be honest, and after about three days she told me the truth, that you did not tell her that you were not interested, that it was OK with you.

I believe that Palmo is a woman who wants to be honest, and that you and I are men who are honest.

I believe that women are by nature less honest than men. It is more difficult for women to be honest. I believe that for a woman to become completely honest is actually a very difficult thing for a woman to do.

I believe that the reason you and I are both in Palmo's life is because she has the potential to become the first woman on Earth to become completely honest which, if it happens, and I believe it will, this will be a very important event in world history..

For more than two years I have been saying to the people in my community that I am the Christ. I have never doubted this about myself since July 2003. I am very intelligent and I know things, and I know that I am the Christ.

Prem Rawat, an Indian born man who lives in Los Angeles and is known in India as Guru Maharaj ji is also one of the three members of the Holy Trinity. He is the reincarnation of Lord Krishna. Brahma is also one of his names. Neil Young, the famous American rock and roll star, is Vishnu as I understand the Hindu deities, and he is "the father" of the Holy Trinity of Roman Catholicism. I am Shiva.

These three deities of which I am one also correspond to the Roman deities Jupiter (Guru Maharaj ji), Mercury (Neil Young) and Apollo (me).

For more than one year I have been saying that Palmo is the Virgin Mary, who is also Rada, the girlfriend of Lord Krishna who milks his cows.

For about two months I have believed very strongly that you are the Apostle Mark. I have believed this about you ever since Palmo told me that you, her friend Mark in Bangalore, are a Christian.

A few days ago, just for fun, I googled "Mark of Bangalore" and the first hit I got informed me that there is a four star hotel in Bangalore called The St Mark hotel. Interesting.

I believe that we are given signs by the god to help us understand things, and I believe that the fact that a there is a four star hotel in Bangalore named St. Mark's gives me EVEN MORE reason to believe that you are the reincarnation of Mark the Apostle of the Christ. Often this happens to me, I decide, for example, that you are Mark, and then after I feel sure I get some sort of evidence that makes me even MORE sure. The St. Mark's hotel in Bangalore is an example. I would never in my whole life known that there is a hotel called St Marks in Bangalore India if I was not already convinced that you are Mark the Apostle.

I believe that you probably already know this about yourself. Certain things that Palmo has told me that have you said to her make it seem to me like you either 1) know things about me and her or 2) someone is telling you what to say to her or 3) there are many Bible Code references (which describe events that MUST happen by defintion) to the events in the relationship between you and me and Palmo.

It is quite possible that the Book of Mark contains many such Bible Code "pictures" pertaining to your relationship in this lifetime with Tsering Palmo.

I happen to know that the Book of Luke contains information, in CODE, about the murder of Joan of Arc, who was a member of the family of deities, the Rawat family, of which you are almost certainly a member. Archangels are Rawats (members of Prem Rawat's family) and you are like an archangel in my opinion.

Luke is presently incarnated as a friend of mine who lives in Seattle. He's an organic farmer and a really cool guy. His name is also Luke in this life, as yours in Mark. Luke is a very close friend of the woman named Susan who is also a former girl friend of mine who i know was Joan of Arc in a former life. So the BIBLE CODE pertaining to JOAN OF ARC is contained in Luke. Likewise, Bible Code pertaining to you and me helping Palmo with honesty is probably contained in the Book of MARK. (Everything I say about these things are just intelligent guesses about things, but they are SO intelligent that I say that I KNOW things.)


All four of the Apostles have the same names in their most recent life. I believe John was probably John Lennon, the Beatle, in his past life, and that his assination is probably told about in a CODE in the book of John. (Code in the New Testement is probably contained in the the original King James version.)

It is not true of all biblical figures that they presently have the same name, but it does happen to be true of the FOUR apostles, who are probably all archangels by whatever is the best definition of archangel. (I believe that there may be as many as 888 archangels, maybe more maybe less, but I beleive that there are MANY and that many of them are famous musical artists, for example Dave Mathews is an Archangel, and he could be Mathew, though there is someone else named Mathew Smith who is also a possibility in my mind.

I believe Peter is living today as a man named D. James Kennedy, who is probably a Jesuit, and who is a preacher associated with a church called Coral Ridge located in Florida. The archangel Michael, who was great and very famous man named Rudoph Steiner in a pervious life, is a friend of mine in Seattle named Kenny. Archangel Michael was probably also Michaelangelo, the famous Renaissance artist who painted the mural on the dome of the Sistine Chapel.

My own past incarnations include Abel, Isaac, King Solomon, King Arthur, Thomas Jefferson, (probably Jesus, but I am not positive about that) Louis XIV of France (the SUN king, Apollo is associated with the sun), the first emperor of Japan, Saint Francis, and I believe my last incarnation before this one was as Mohandas Gandhi.

Benjamin Franklin was also Franklin Delano Roosevelt and is presently incarnated as Franklin Jones who is called Adi Da, a spiritual master who claims to be an "avatar." He was the Buddha and probably Bodhidharma, the founder of Mahayana Buddhism.

And you are Mark the Apostle. I know this. I think you probably do too.

Thanks Mark for taking the time to hear what I have to say. I respect you. I look forward to knowing you. I look forward to Palmo being your lover as well as mine, if that is something that you and she and Lord Krishna are all OK with.

I have been telling Palmo for as long as I have been her lover that she is free, as LONG AS THERE IS HONESTY and everyone is treated with respect. When Palmo keeps secrets from you about me she is not treating me or you with respect. When anyone keeps secrets from anyone, it is disrespectful.

I have been publishing statements in newspapers for one and half years about my experience and beliefs. Probably about 60 full pages (purchased as advertising space) at an expense of over $100,000. In one of these statements I defined honesty.

If I know something that someone else would want to know, that would help them understand their own life, then I tell them what I know. This is HONESTY, and keeping secrets, hiding and conceal truths is dishonesty.

The opposite of honesty is not lies. The opposite of honesty is dishonesty, and that's when you keep conceal things from people that you have reason to believe that they would want to know. I believe that you are honest. I know that I am honest, and I know that Palmo will become honest as a result of allowing ME to be honest with YOU!

It's a victory for Palmo, for me and for you, and I believe it is a victory for the whole world.

All human problems have DIHONESTY at their core, and the dishonesty of women is the biggest problem on Earth, I dont care what anyone else says, the dishonesty of women is a big problem. WOmen MUST become honest, and before ALL women can be required to be honest, there needs to be an example of at least ONE who has BECOME honest, who has gone from being dishonest to honest. and i believe that thanks to you and me, Palmo, the Virgin Mary, the highest goddess who is the Lover of Krishna as well as the Virgin mother of Jesus, as well as his lover (we are incestuous in this Holy Family), is the woman who will have BECOME honest in this life and who then can be the example that ALL women must follow if they are going to be welcomed into the Kingdom of Heaven that is about to be announced, between NOW and December 22, 2005.

Blessings to you Mark.

Sincerely and with complete honesty,

Jeff (my full name is Arthur Jefferson Fairhall)


my web domain is www.isaacsword.com

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i have been puzzling on the "was i crucified as jesus" koan. I really don't have a strong sense that I was. it's easy for me to identify with having been Jesus, but more difficult to get a handle on KNOWING that I was nailed on a cross.

I have said as long ago as a year that I believe that Prem Rawat may have been the person who actually endured teh Crucifixion, but I do not have a definite sense that this is true either.

What I do beleive that I could say this: If I was Jesus, and If Prem Rawat - or Arius himself - had offered to go to be crucified in my stead (which either of them had the power to do) - this would have at least made it easier for me to endure it.

All I can say now is that someone from the Rawat hierachy was nailed to a cross at Calvary. Either me, or Prem Rawat. It could also have been Arius I suppose, though there is something about it needing to have been a Son of the Almighty Creator.

I cannot see necessarily why it would have HAD to have been me, but I can see why it would have had to have been a perfect SON of Arius, and I beleive that it COULD have been either me OR Prem Rawat, who I believe was probably the one who impregnated Mary directly himself, though that could also have been Arius.

My present best answer to the _Who is the present incarnation of the person who was crucified that the people of this world think of as having been Jesus the Christ?_ Koan is this:

It is almost certainly me or Prem Rawat, and even though it would appear to have been me, I don't have a strong conviction that it was, and am inclined to say that I am approximately 51% of the belief that it was Prem Rawat, and 49% of the belief that it was me. One thing I could also say that if it was me, ALL THREE members of the Holy Trinity endured the experience together, whereas if it was Prem Rawat, he probably would have endured it all alone.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the revelation that Arius is or was (i dont know if "the day grandpa died" when "Sun Green started making waves" has occured yet) incarnated as Masanobu Fukuoka, easily my favorite person in this life of anyone I never even laid eyes on, has changed a few things about how I understand things. Particularly with respect to who Prem Rawat is, since I was justifiably convinced that he is Arius, which I know understand he is not. He is the perfect son of Arius whose perfection is most manifest in him as the Lover aspect of who Arius is, wheras I am the one who perfection is most manifest in the Intellience aspect who Arius is.

And it's so perfect that this is the way it is. So much moreso that what I have previously thought of as being the truth.

Who "Sun" is the aspect of Arius that is the final stage of his own theoretical evolution as a being into becoming what he is, which is a man or a god, a deity, capable of creating perfect worlds called Heavens as the outcome of an incredibly long and difficult struggle, the most challenging aspect of which on a purely intellectual level is the identification and defeat of Gog (Nurse Rachet), who is the evil woman who puts her son "Billy," AKA Satan, up to his terrible acts involving the poisoning of the deity with alcohol and pharmaceutical drugs, the power behind the Sauron character who is Satan and Soren Kierkegaard and Ptarmagog, the man hating deity.

I believe that Allah, who I identified much earlier is a much lesser deity, in terms of understanding and overcoming her influence, is a lesser evil deity. She is associated with Cain, the Antichrist. As I just noted, Gog is associated with Satan, and Magog (AKA Ptarmagog) is associated with the Beast Martin Roth, she being one of his consorts. I am not certain whether the Beast is also associated with Allah or Gog, but I KNOW he is associated with Magag.

Prem Rawat is Lord Krishna. He may ALSO have incarnated as Jesus the Christ. If he did, this is just a twist to the story that has never been revealed before. I have been calling myself the Christ, but this may actually have been incorrect just as it was not correct to say that Prem Rawat is Arius, which would mean that he would not be remaining in this world with us, which I am now HAPPILY convinced that he will be. The persons who I call Arius (Fukuoka) and Prem Rawat - who is Jupiter, not Arius - could BOTH be the Grandpa Green who won't retire but who might retread in some sense.

But it is Arius who really would say "I won't retire but I might retread." He will continue to be what he is, the eternal Perfect Father who has sons and HELPS THEM become the major deities of a world such as this won.

The Major sons of Arius who are the Avatars are Lord Buddha (Adi Da, Benjamin Franklin Jones), Lord Krishna (Prem Rawat, Guru Maharaj ji - who becomes the perfect father aspect of who Arius is, in terms of being the man most suited to being the father of Aryan men, and he does play this role), The Magister Ludi, Puppet Master extraodinaire of the Glass Bead Game (Vishnu, the Father, Mercury, Neil Young) and Sun F*ck (Apollo, Shiva, the Son of the Holy Trinity, who MAY or MAY NOT have been Jesus, but who was Abel and Isaac, as well as King Solomon, the three Biblical characters that I feel a sense of knowing that I was.

Each of these four sons of Arius represent stages in his own Journey. Chuang Tzu as the highest Toaist philosopher is also one of the stages of Arius's journey to enlightenment, and there may be someone in this world who is the reincarnation of CHuang Tzu, if Chuang Tzu was actually a son of Arius and not Arius himself. My best guess at this time as to who the son of Arius WOULD BE, if there was such a person, who would be the reincarnation of Chuang Tzu is Thich Nat Han.

I also believe that His HOliness the Dalai Lama may also represent a stage of the journey of Arius, as perhaps the reincarnation of Milarepa, (if Milarepa is credited with being the person who brought Buddhism to Tibet.)

Padma Sambhava is the name that comes to mind as another possible deity who is the same as the Dalai Lama, or both, if one and not the other, then which ever one was the more enlightened one.

It is possible that Tibetan Buddhism represents a slightly less intelligent form of Buddhism that what I think of as being the Buddhism that began with Bodhidharma, which is Zen Buddhism, the Buddhism of the Koan. Tibetan Buddhism does not utilize the Koan, and as such, while it could prehaps rightly be called a form of Mahayana Buddhism, it may be "less Maha" than Zen Buddhism. Adi Da represents Bohdidharma to me, and if he was also Buddha, and not His Holiness or Thich Nat Han, this would be because he is the one who would eventually, as his own enlightenment deepened, become teh person who took Buddhism to its highest form which is ZEN and not Tibetan Buddhism.

Just to elaborate on my understanding of Buddhism, I believe that the school called "Vajrayana" Buddhism would have to be the highest expression of Buddhism that existed before Zen Buddhism, if it did, and that therefore His Holiness the Dalai Lama may indeed be the reincarnation of whomever it was who invented Vajrayana Buddhism whoever His Holiness would define it. Actually, a better way of saying this is that Vajrayana Buddhism, regardless of the timing of its emergence with respect to Bohdidhrama, is what I consider the highest, most intelligent form of Mahayana Buddhism other than Ch'an or Zen Buddhism.

I would like to offer the thoery that The swastica as a symbol used in Tibetan Buddhism pertains to the fact that Vajrayana Buddhism in particular, if not the other schools of Tibetan Buddhism, is a powerful enough path to spiritual awakening that through the practices associated with Vajrayana, a person can have the experience that McKenna and Blake (the same person in different incarnations, who was also john the Baptist) both refer to as "falling off of the spiral that leads from life to life." This phrase refers to the experience that I have called Hell, which entails being jarred out of the frequency of consciousness that the human race vibrates on. In other words "fallen" refers to an experience that Vajrayana Buddhists make themselves potentially vulnerable to, whereas Hinayana Buddhists are not subjecting themselves to this experience.

This is why Mahayana Buddhism is more important than Hinayana, and the swastica is related to this fact. The Nazi swastica was worn in order to show that the people who were killed in the Nazi Holocaust were killed because they were of this fallen condition, just by virute of having broken inviolable "Willie Wonka agreement conditions." the victims of the Nazi holocausr were people who, like the victims of the Armenian and Cambodian holocausts, and others that have occured SINCE 1911, the year the GREENDALE JAIL was built, were already doomed to be condemned to hell if not forever, then at least for some part of the 1000 years that I believe refer to a period of time in which fallen souls can be redeemed through suffering.

The fact that there is someone named His Holiness who is affiliated with Tibetan Buddhism is simply because the practitioners of Tibetan Buddhism, at least within whatever sects might be called Vajrayana (the word Vajra has associations with the phallus, and Yana just means Way or Road) are vulnerable to very difficult terrain associated with what the Tibetan Book of the Dead (Bardo Thodal) refers to as the the bardos, the "connecting parts" of the Samsaric existence in which immortal souls pass between mortal lives, which I have been travelling through since at least October 3, 2003, or if not then at least since I received the "you're in the bardo now baby" e mail from Arius Masanobu Fukuoka.

A man named Gyatso can testify that I was familiar with the Bardo Thodol for at least a few years, but in fact I studied the Bardo Thodol before I received knowledge in about 1980, either before or shortly after going to Dai BOsatsu Zendo. I believe that His Holiness the Dalai Lama is probably a son of Arius because he has responsibilty over matters of the MOST sacred nature, the realms in which a journier risks having the experience that COULD REQUIRE THEM TO BECOME DEPENDENT UPON OPIUM, QUITE POSSIBLY FOR THE DURATION OF THEIR LIVES, in order to relieve the profound depression that is associated wtih teh experience that I myself have had on THREE occaisions and that I have written about extensively regarding their association with the three antichrists and the ABSOLUTELY SACRED AND VITALLY IMPORTANT OPIUM TRADE.

His Holiness the Dalai Lama, like His Holiness the Pope of the Holy Roman Catholic Church, who, since Constantine has been called Pontifex Maximus and since Constatine has been whoever the present incarnation of Jed Green has been just like His Holiness has been the same person through fourteen successive incarnatons (with a regent filling in during the interim periods. The Black Pope is Jed, and if there is a White Pope he is not the one who sits in the Vatican as much as it is Neil Young Rawat. As I said so strongly and repeatedly, the words Papacy and Pope come from Papaver Somniferum and Poppy respectively.

Control of the OPIUM supply is NO QUESTION about it, a matter of the absolutely UTMOST IMPORTANCE TO THE RAWAT FAMILY and THIS IS THE REASON WHY Pontifex Maximus executes the will of Nurse Rachet, which come through her son Billy AKA Satan - who himself is ALSO AN AGENT OF THE RAWATS< Shroom maraji Joe Whinney, at least in this lifetime. Because Nurse Rachet's conspiracies involve controlling people with opium as relief from the acohell expeirence as i have been saying all along. (I only in the past three days have comperended that the plot i atrributed to Satan in three successive persons, all of whom pretend in some way to be Satan: POPPY Bush, Prince Rauven / Darth Vadar and Satan Joe Whinney, is really the idea of Nurse Rachet, the mother of Satan who lives somewhere in Pennsylvania.

I have never doubted the critical importance of OPIUM since I published the Son of Nostradamus Speaks Statement in the Seattle Weekly about eighteen months ago. But not until recently did I understand that the person who is playing the role of the deity called Vishnu, the Sustainer, the Father, Mercury, Neil Young Rawat, has been dependent upon opium since he "was lying in a burned out basement with the full moon in his eyes" and hoping for the replacement that is only now taking place.

Zen Buddhism is probably run by it's own version of His HOliness, a Pope of sorts named Adi Da. I believe that Adi Da, in his capacuty as a TOP LEVEL Freemason, is sort of like an invisible Pope of some sort in that he has probably always been deeply invloved in the secrets of Freemasonry which are closely related to the Secrets of the Society of Jesus which more than anything else relate to the OPIUM TRADE.

I will just venture a guess that although there are only TWO people on Earth called His Holiness and although only ONE of these two is actually a son of Arius, His Holiness the Dali Lama, each of Arius's sons who are at involved in some way as a key player in the struggle against Babylon that involves the practices that can induce the fall into the Alcohol Hell (that I fell into on about October 3, 2003 at the place called Shine after taking a drug given to me secretly by my best friend Prince Rauven, AKA Darth Vadar) could be called His Holiness and these include the following:

Prem Rawat, Adi Da, Neil Young, myself, Thich Nat Han (I am less certain on this one than the rest), the Dalai Lama, and possibly EIdo ROshi, who is my best guess as to the identity of whoever, besides Adi Da, is the "Dalai Lama" of Zen Buddhism, if there is such a thing and Cousin Jed... and of course Arius Masanobu Fukuoka, who himself could have been the Dalai Lama of Zen Buddhism over a succession of lifetimes, THOUGH I TEND TO BELIEVE that Arius has always played an advisory and supportive role and let his sons do all of the work, because after all, the whole point is that we NEEDED to have done so in order to prove that he himself COULD have played any and all of these roles, and also becuase he is generous and wants to let us have the fun and the glory for ourselves.

I am honest,

I am intelligent,

I am peaceful,

I am happy,

I am grateful,

I am loving,

I am patient

and yet

I am anxious

to be with my HOLY FAMILY

which consists of more holy men and women than I could ever have DREAMED OF.

The sense that Prem Rawat is a fellow son of Arius is probably the single happiest aspect of the revelation that has occured to me since Chuang Tzu started creeping into my awareness a week or so ago while I was in Berkeley. The comprension of his goodness being everything that I always beleived it was, and his perfect suitability for playing the part of Arius as the father of all aryan men, his ability to be all knowing as the recorder and rememberer of everything, the Central Intelligence Agency data collector and knower of things, his upcoming role as the one who plays the ultimate enforcer of justice and honesty, of the carrier out of the terms and conditions of the Willie Wonka agreement that Aryan men make

and the fact that he will be with me and our famliy forever as the supreme deity in this world, the object of my own most passionate worship, love affection and devotion as teh LOVER aspect of our father Arius is such a relief and such good news to me as to have really taken me to a new level of peace and happiness.

I can hardly wait, now, to be with all of my brothers and my father, and all of my subtle apprehension that resulted from not having grasped that Maharaji is NOT Arius,

and that ARIUS is incarnated Masanoba Fukuoka of all people, the person I most would have wanted to be in this life if I could have been anyone else, and certainly the person I MOST WANTED to meet and to know in this life who I never have met

is truly " A MIRACULOUS THING" (and at least Neil will get that one) for which i feel a great sense of gratitude and appreciation.

Prem Rawat Is Lord Krishna, the most Loverly deity who is, the Diety of Hinduism.

AdiDa is Lord Buddha, the deity of Buddhism.

Neil Young is a the Father of the Holy Trinity of CHristianity.

I am guessing that Tich Nat Hahn may be the living incarnation of either Lao Tzu ro CHuang Tzu of Taosim.

A woman in Seattle name Rachel or something is Allah, the Deity of Islam.

All of the major religions have deities who are FOR REAL deities, only ONE of which is a woman masquerading as a MALE deity, an evil LYING deity, whose purposes have been destroy all of the other deities who are good.

Allah.

444&&&&&&&&&999&&&&&&&&&777&&&&&&&&&&&&&&888&&&&&&&&&&&&&666&&&&&&&&555

o and herman hesse, i have a question for you, oh wise one:

am i perchance the only non-initiate in a secret society who ever figured out what, let alone who, the character of the Magister Ludi of the Glass Bead Game (a book conisdered so intelligent by the folks in this world who are In THE KNOW (ledge) by virute of initiation in secret societies, that having written it won you the Nobel Prize for Literature) represents?

is there a prize given by the NOBEL PRIZE giving folks that is given out to an intelligent READER of books like the awards that they give to intelligent WRITERS of books?

If not, could I be so bold as to suggest that this might be an award that would be worth the NOBEL PRIZE selecting people, whichever Rawat family members they are, considering adding to the list of prizes that they award intelligent people?

Cerainly the first person who correctly interprets the Glass Bead Game completely on his own would merit consideration as the first recipient of such recognition, if such recognition were to be given. This would be somewhat the recognition that this guy received locally, here in my hometown of Seattle, for being an exemplary citizen when he was named as the first "Evergreen Citizen" by a new age magazine called the Evergreen Monthly whose publisher obviously values honesty, perhaps moreso even than the woman who actually wrote the article, the very good woman named Heather Nordell, who is partners with a very good man named Ben Kauffman - who I hope will take on a major top ten leading role helping develop communities that are designed in an intelligent and community and earth freindly manner incorporating his own ideas along with those of others, not the least of which others would be someone named CHristopher Alexander, but not, on the other hand, a guy named David Sucher who plagerized Alexander - who (back to Heather and her article about Jeff) didn't want to include anything in the article about Jeff having made claims to be the Christ, in spite of the fact that he was being identified as an exmplary citizen of Seattle whom if anyone had thought about it would certainly have seemed like someone worthy to be a candidate to be the Christ if he was someone alive and walking the Earth incognito, sort of like Masanobu Fukuoka being a good candidate to be the living incarnation of the almighty creator, and if there is one person on Earth who could most appreciate the contents of this paragraph, I dare say it just might be Mr Fukuoka himself, if he is still living, which I hope and pray that he still is so that I can have the pleasure of spending some time with him and some of my brothers at his little farm on Shikoku with its one and one quarter acres of higly productive and healthy rice fields and his twentyish acres of mandarin oranges with feral veges growing beneath the trees and his mud huts where the HIPPIES who came there to farm with and learn from him of rmany years, and sit around in the evenings around the open pit fire place sipping tea and passing the pipe, said fire place being what i picture as being the center of the house that Fukuoka san lives in, which is no doubt the one house on Earth in addition to the one that I think of as the double E rancho in whistler, that i would most like to add to my list of homes that i might be blessed to share with my father Arius and the blessed family that he has given to me.

Thank you for considering this suggestion.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
dear baby snowleopard,

take your time,

i know that mark and i will know each other and become friends whenever you are ready to allow it.

just KNOW this honey: women cannot keep secrets from men, because men are capable of knowing everything, as i am demonstrating to you and the whole world.

women who try to make up for their comparative weakness by hiding things, lying and deceiving are just plain wrong that they can even get away with it.

women trying to keep secrets from men is one of the most stupid things going on here on this planet, and it's pure folly, an idea that is about to be destroyed, and this idea is being destroyed in you first SO THAT

you and I and mark and everyone else whom you and i love can have a world WITHOUT the cheating and deception that inevitably cause MISERY of epic proportions.

i love you baby

your papatiger

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

baby snow has gotten herself caught in a lie and she is struggling to avoid the consequence

but really the only consequence to mark and i busting up her sense of dependency upon lies

is her final liberation from a sickness that has brought this world to the brink of annihilation
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i sense in a subtle way, the beaming face of my lover, master, father and grandfather, my brother and my friend who loves baby snow like i do, my perfect master now and forever Guru Maharaj ji, Maharaji, Prem Rawat, Lord Krishna or Gu Maraji, or Ru Maraji, i suppose, if you want to refer to the LIGHT aspect of what Guru means (ru) rather than the DARKNESS aspect of what it means (gu) of the title Guru, which he explained to the premies so many times means "the one who takes you from darkness to light."

I love you Mahraji, I really really do... Can I please have another shot at offering you, live and in person, a sincere expression of my heart at some sort of "Expressions" event sometime soon?

Also dear lover and master, i believe you saw the e mail i sent you, but just in case you missed it, I'd like to repeat my request that if you do intend, as my Premie friend Dean (I believe it was your true Premie Dean who told me you said this) mentioned you stated your intention to have more music at your events and FESTIVALS (PLEASE can we have FESTIVALS again, and even more festive festivals than the festivals in that CURIOUSLY NAMED place called Kissimmee Florida that you had for us back in the day?)... and by any chance can we try, just once calling your "event" or "festival" a "Massive" in honor of a boy most worthy in my eyes of honor, the one I gave cherries to at the String Cheese Incident, the one who so reminded me of the Arius in both me and in you, the one named Kenyatta? (Actually it would be an honor to me as well as Kenyatta if you could call your next festival of the most festive kind (that I am sure that you are longing for as much as I am) a Massive, the world's first truly Holy and Divine MASSIVE Festival of Love, since I've fallen in love with the whole idea of the Massive, and Kenyatta, myself.)

Will you please allow me to come up on the stage near the musicians (and well positioned within a line of sight that is optimally comfortable for you) who are playing (if it were Neil singing one really long one, Bruce COckburn one of his most perfect songs of devotion and another by Joe Crookston called Sylcan song then I would be most ecstatic) there on the stage and offer a special dance for you? I did call myself "The Dancer in the Temple" in the headline of one of my Statements, so perhaps the idea has also occured to you!

Forgive me, I hate to pester you with so many requests dear Master, but if I could make just one more request pertain this hopeful future moment in time, here it is:

if there is ANY chance that you could be sitting on one of the perfectly designed chairs made by the man who was Noah, you know the one, then the perfect picture I have in my mind of a moment in time that I hope does transpire in the not too distant future would be fulfilled. Not that this is the only picture I have of being with you, no not at all, there is much moreat least in this part - the next one that I pray will be fulfilled, hopefully will take place sometime soon thereafter in the more intimate setting of a room in a big ol' white house that I somehow associate in my mind with Thomas Jefferson which I have elsewhere described this picture that I think of as one that I came up with, even though I also have a sneaking suspiscion that maybe a certain Magister Ludi might have had some part in...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^rawat^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

man oh man, looking at the papers and seeing what is happening not just in iraq but elsewhere, i have to wonder if somehow some people of a certain islamic sort of prusuation (though it has nothing to do with what religion one practices, by islamic pursaution i mean a person who is manifesting the sort of evergy by their actions that i associate with what islam really is about) are already feeling the effects of what is taking place with this transiton of temples...

"and the truth was never known,

and the human race just kept rollin' on,

rolling through the fighting,

rolling through the religious wars,

rolling down the temple walls

and the church's exposed sores"

(i have to wonder, how could any critic walk away from hearing an album that starts out with those lyrics and describe the album as something OTHER than one pertaining to the end of the world that is coming. even if the critic didn't want to beleive it, its so OBIVOUS that he is talking about the fulfillment of biblical prophecies that everyone can see are so ready to be fulfilled.)

neil, did anyone besides the self-appointed archangelish cop named Kent, who got an audeience with me by lying and telling me that mckenna was chanelling messages to me through him (even though i would have driven sixty miles to meet with him even if all he said was, "I am interested in meeting you as someone with a pschyehdelically -informed perspective on what you are saying") did any real media people, writers for the rolling stone and other music industry zines who were not pivvy to the truth, contact your office to ask any questions about your meaning AND intent in publishing Greedale? I am very curious to know this.

Not to mention people in Seattle who saw my statements, I'm curous to know, other than Kent and maybe Lane, did anyone make an EFFORT to inquire of either you or Maharaji about my statements??? i wanna know who they were if there were any.

Did the NY Times reject me because they just didnt want to publish me, or did someone associated with the rawat family have the final say on those three very different statements that they rejected and that I was willing to pay as much as 100K to publish? Curious about that too.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

wanna offer a correction- i said that it was revealed to me that wm morris was michaelangelo, and that was a part of a viison i had of a glass art studio in the temple, and i shared many times with teh archangel michael, carmichael, that i saw him making art with Morris/michaelangelo and his and my friend Aaron, who told me he dreams of making glass art in the spirit world and whom i consider second to morris among all glass artists whose work i have seen (both being far more creative IMHO than chihuly who seems to love getting more of his share of attention)

even though kenny ramer told me - with less than 50% conviction accroding to himself, having inquired about his degree of conviction yesterday, being 99% convinced myself - - that he believed he was the archangel michael when i first met him, i somehow managed to see morris as michaelangelo.

now i beleive that michaelangelo has to have been carmichael / archangel michael, the name michaelangelo is too sacred to be taken by anyone but archangel michael in my opinion.

and i believe that Neil will agree that HE intended that I would say that morris was michaelangelo, and that he led me as magister ludi to this sense, even though it twas NOT true, just so i could make this CORRECTION as a way of demonstrating whatever i am demonstrating n this moment, one of which is that i am not plagued by the selfconscious fears of people who are not completely honest (such as the selfconscious fears of a womderful in everyway, except for her dishonesty, baby snowleopard) because i am HONEST.

If william morris is not the reincarnation of michaelangelo and kenny ramer is, as i am now inclinded to be rather certain, then surely morris is the reincarnation of some other archangel, wihch one i do not know.

if the life of an artist named morris graves whose work i love as it is inspired by his own affinity for zen buddhism had not overlapped with the life of wm, morris, which i assume, but do not know that it did, then i would say morris was morris.

william morris, as william morris, is my favorite artist of all time whose work i have experienced close up, ask me about michaelangelo after i see teh sistine chapel. i can hardly do justice with words to my admiration of william morris's glass art. Aaron has heard me compliment his own work repeatedly, and i consider morris to be an order of magnitude greater than even the one i name as the second best. morris is what i might just call a seasoned perfect master as creative artist. in the same league with the man who designed the perfect chair, evert.

that's what an archangel is. someone who really has perfecting something, who has the ability to really go for the gusto as they say. perhaps not Nurse Rachet busters like me and Neil, but perfect in other ways that make life after nurse rachet so worth living.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

as my readers know, i watched some informative documentaries, including some about rome (thought i missed teh whole HBO series, History chanel had enough to teach me a few things)

one of these ran through the various emperors during the ogiastic heyday of rome. there was one emperor, who i believed reigned on for a short while who, it was said, has threated to become a transexual in order to be the female lover of his deity, and it seemed like the actor who protrayed him (for about ten seconds) was seen dancing i seem to recall with his hands on his shoulders, elbows extended, which is somehting that i do sometimes..

i would say that i would be a candidate to have been that emperor of rome, was that indeed apollo making his own appearance as a roman emperor?? he's a passionate lover of arius, mecury or jupiter (if jupiter is indeed prem rawat/krishna and not intended to be arius exclusively) that's for sure.

it could be that prem rawat is not jupiter, that jupiter is his fatther arius, or it could be that jupiter is intensed to be a sort of composite of the two.

morris is a rawat, and he's probably been an artistic genius of great fame in some other life, i'll just say, almost anyone BUT michaelangelo, and i would venture a guess that if morris himself considered his own past incarnatoin as a famous artist as a KOAN he would find the answer sooner or later, probably not too long after commiting himself to puzzling. it's probably an artist from the past who he himself would name as the one he most admires.

No comments: