Saturday, November 12, 2005

jwhinney@thechocolatecompany.com (130)

now we are getting more rawat like in our impeccability,, this is the beginning of the evening post for nov 12 and it is EXACTLY 6 PM as i type this first post of the evening.

its about the water, the turning of the tide, humility,learning the lessons of honesty, shedding old ways and adopting new ones.

we have to relearn about relationships, because in the Temple of Apollo, the temple that is impervious to the likes of Ptarmagog and Satan Joe Whinney, each person must be willing to have anything and everything about him or herself KNOWN by anyone who wishes to know it for any reason. that's just what i can see working at this point, you got too many secrets to conceal,,, its time to shed them.

no financial secrets, no relationship secrets, no secrets of any kind. honesty. transparency, openness sovereignty YES "privacy" NO, not when privacy means hiding things that you dont want people to know about you.

i do think that among the aryan people marriage and nuclear family will very soon be a thing of the past, its just fraught with pathologies of all kinds...

while we were out On the Beach (BAKER beach that name that i identify with so strongly that Mary BAKER Eddy refers to MY identification with the name BAKER) while we were there palmo apparantly saw a newlywed couple getting photos taken on the beach (its popular for that) and a wave caught the groom on the way OUT (ebb) and got him wet. the tide is turning and nuclear family and the lonely sickness of the oedipal marriage is a thing of the past at least as far as the ARYAN race is concerned.

it all pertains to the ebb. it all pertains to how men and women can actually be happy and it involves each person regaining the sovereignty that is lost in the oedipal nuclear family scenario, which of course i have been calling for an end to since i started. this is an end to the diseases of penis envy and shame etc, and the beginning of a healthy human community one based on honesty and transparency... it's what works for human beings, at least aryan men and the women they associate with (i dont really know if there is such a thing as an aryan woman other than that they are related by blood to aryan men, but other than this i dont know how a distinction could be made.

i read the "your in the bardo now baby" e mail again, i can see that every word of it has truth in it, and it does make me feel humble, and i can see where i still identify with an egoic self, but i also can see that the person who wrote it, one of my green fathers, is just trying to help me. i dont feel tht there is any danger of failure on my part, but at the same time, I am doing something that required effort and humility and honesty and peacefulness, and my fathers have ways of coaching me towatd the goal of perfection.

i dont know if i caught the FLAG and that i was correct that the horse is just a reference to a car with a bumper sticker on it, but it sure does seem pertinent, and the map with the picture of the FLOW tide and not the EBB tide certainly gives support to my interpretation of the e mail.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

here is a copy of my reply to an e mail from neil young's david, david youngs, followed by his e mail that i replied to.

Hi david,

very interesting e mail,

thanks for sharing your thoughts,

now if your e mail was bounced that is curious,..my own e mail to my lawyer of many years walt maas, who i believe is probably now watching the truman show, bounced back as undeliverable recently.

i believe that you have asked me a question very worthy of clarification, regarding honesty and the matter of subjectivity, it really is not a matter of subjectivity at all, but perhaps i was not yet clear when i wrote my piece on honesty.

what i believe is that everyone must and will have access to ALL information in the heaven of HOnesty that i am proposing and predicting. In this temple anything at all will be known by anyone who wants to know it when they want to know it and for whatever reason. there will be no secrecy, period, and so it is not a matter of subjectivity whether your girl friend is doing the right thing or not by deceiving you, because what i propose is a world in which EVERYTHING IS KNOWABLE, which it is, really, at least by men.

men cannot and will not and must not have secrets, and they will have the capacity to know everything there is to know, and women may not be able to be omniscient, but they will be transparent, there will be no more cheat or deceit by women.

david, i was unusually tired the evening when i saw you recently.. now i am in the bay area, but hopefully i will see you again soon/

can you shed some light on the e mails you intend to be sending out to a few people? i'd love to be cc'd on one of those if possible. thanks! (im just so curious to know what others know about me at this point,,, i feel strongly that the audience of the truman show has been growing larger by the day, and perhaps this is what you allude to in your e mails.)

david, just for the record, i believe that every word of every e mail you have sent me has been in the bible code or encoded somewhere,,, i feel that you are a person who does things that someone else decides that you will do, its how you have chosen to serve as an archangel or a jesuit or whatever you are.

anyway, as i now do with almost all e mail correspondence, i will post this on my website.

peace love and honesty

jeff

In a message dated 11/12/2005 6:27:43 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, dream8weaver@hotmail.com writes:

Saturday

Jeff,

....This correspondence that I sent to you last night was returned
as being undeliverable? Odd. Take care -- will be in touch soon.

David


(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Jeff:

...I confess that I have in recent weeks been falling behind in
tracking your journal entries, etc., I have a difficult time reading ALL
that you write!! Incidentally, I am pressed for time now but wanted to
shoot you a semi-brief note.

(FYI- I will also be sending a select few people some e-mails soon
as well; as you alluded in one of your recent entries!) [jeff here, honestly i don't know what he is referring to which is typical of david's KOANish e mails, he seems to think i am more all knowing than i am by certain things he say]

Some of your comments that you shared with me the last time we met
in the hotel lobby started me into thinking a bit more about Honesty. Know,
Jeff, that I thoroughly enjoy our interactions as you are one of only a very
precious few who I sincerely enjoy talking to.... which is generally why I
have little to say myself because I am enthralled by your comments and it
takes me awhile to "download" what you are really saying!

That said, I felt compelled to address in greater detail your
definition of Honesty. Please bear with me here..... I perceive there to be
one flaw and I will use an example. Let us say that the definition of
Honesty is in fact: Sharing information that is of benefit to an individual
and not withholding that information which would then be dishonesty.....
Then the definition as you have stated would essentially be subjective? (Of
course, I realize that virtually everything is subjective, including the
essence of reality itself) I.e., what exactly IS beneficial and what is not
and who decides...??? (Perhaps I am missing an element here) I do agree
with you that simply telling the "truth" is not necessarily honest and lying
is not necessarily always being dishonest either....

Case in point: I shared with you a couple of weeks ago that I know
that the woman who I have been seeing for the better part of 2005 has had
sex with other people outside of our relationship. Despite her knowing full
well how I feel with no ambiguity, she vehemently maintains that this is not
true, that she has been monogamous since Day One. (Which is somewhat
irrelevant here in this context)

To that end, she could say that by "coming clean" and being
truthful with me and confessing that she has indeed had sex with other
people would only prove hurtful to me and NOT be of any benefit to me, so
she is still being honest by not "confessing" to her extracurricular acts.

Whereas I feel that it would most certainly be of great benefit to
me as well as our relationship if she did finally "come clean" and stop
withholding information from me. Therefore, what is beneficial and what is
not...??? She can rightfully make a good case that sharing that information
with me is not necessary and could even be damaging to me, whereas I say
quite the opposite, that withholding that vital information is being
dishonest and damaging!

I want to know and feel that I am entitled to know since this is
not a person with whom I am merely casually dating....... it has little to
do with monogamy itself; I have in the past had sex with married women while
their husbands watched. I am very liberal and open minded, but my
contention is that people should not withhold such information and that it
is relevant in a number of ways. I feel that by withholding this
information one is being dishonest but they may feel differently; but maybe
that's just me!?

Sorry if this seems too analytical, I have been accused of that
many times before!

I must close for now Jeff but will be in touch soon.... and will be
drafting a few e-mails to "some people!"

Busy, busy, busy.......

Take care.

>< David

*****************************************************

baby snowleopard is telling me about her little flock of angel friends at school, coung, justin, tony lee, mona, kim and cheryl, and there are probably others, tony lee wants her to come with him on his trip to tibet this year (he is chinese) i figure he's probably a former tibetan monk wanting to make a pilgrimage, but he may also be a former lover of baby snowleopard, who, by the way, may be refered to in CODE within Peter Matheisson (sorry, that's one name I never memorized the spelling of) book, the snow leopard, one of the classics of peter matthiesson.

she's an angel magnet, the "paragon of the first years" ( the subject line of the e mail i sent to bertolami, which i feel quite confident he read and didnt reply to for the reason of knowing who she and i are. skull and bones or whatever, he's there because we are here.) and she has a flock of her angel friends with her.

among the angels, its all about reognizing one another.

so i am offering that the Hmong people - who apparantly have identified with the Hmong name for two thousand years - are somehow related directly to chuang tzu, who himself ideaized "the pure man of old" in reference to a golden age past even at that time.

the hmong appear to me to be a tribe of fukuokas, shamanic human beings, honest and relatively happy, though no doubt persectuted. there are things to learn and understand about the hmong. who are particularly numerous in the seattle area mind you...

7:10 now to dinner... then drop off palmo at school. Indian again.. by the way, the teletubbie goddess rada babysnowleopard is a singer, she likes to sing the indian bollywood stuff, which by the way, i really like bolly wood, they have "shows with love and affection" that grandpa probably enjoys watching once in a while.

8:40

i'm pushing palmo from one side and mark from the other.

now i am asking her to share her friendship with him, with me.

this idea that when it comes to sexual intimacy that the whole thing has to be walled off and kept seperate, that on one should be allowed to see or to know or to participate in the intimacy, its just a disease.

*************************************

this sentence seems like somehow the crux of the your in the bardo now baby e mail

If you can get their parasite cultures large
enough to reach the critical mass that allows for the cohabitation or
possession by a demonic spirit you can ensure that they won't have
enough sense to see through your chest thumping gorilla antics.

it sounds like it could pertain to the vermiscious knids that i am currnetly dealing with.

if i really have made my father so unhappy with my apparantly unsuccessful attempts at honesty, then i just hope he can forgive me.

maybe its all about the FLOW and not the EBB,,, this whole thing is about soma after all... i just got a pretty good flow going wihle meditating on the Your in the bardo now baby koan.

you know, if you were really desperate to find some deeper meaning in the your in the bardo now baby e mail, maybe you could look at "chest thumping gorilla antics" at the end of a sentence that looks like it could pertain to a gathering up of KNIDS, a bringing down dinner sort of an idea, and if that gathering of KNIDS just happened to coincide with something that you could imagine "chest thumping gorilla antics" to mean, something that a "800 pound gorilla" might do, a big gorilla that could be hard to ignore, to clarify the 800 pound idea, and if the result of that was a nice FLOW of soma, like an unsually good flow, the kind that takes the edge off just right, but without the big drop in energy,

if the "your in the bardo now baby" koan has something to do with the FLOW, as opposed to EBB of SOMA, or perhaps to a FLOW of SOMA that coincides with a certain EBBING of old failed ways of doing things that involves hiding things, that involves hishonesty, then perhaps, if your roshis are paying attention, then maybe those roshis are wearing a smile,,,

but then again, maybe i should cut the love fantasies and go on feeling guilty for selling bread and for tooting my own horn after a whole lifetime of being meek...

sometimes happy KOANS come clothed in less than happy disguises. i dunno, i guess i am risking seeming overly determined to hear something positive coming from my fathers instead of something negative and critical at this fairy tale stage of the journey, but then again, this is about honesty, and i honestly feel that Arius gave me that KOAN to help me show that I could find the poisitive implications within what appeared to be just one more person unhappy with me being who i am, honestly.

well if i am just being arrogant i'm sure Green@eskimo.com won't give up on me yet without at least one more chance to live up to his high standards of human behavior that he seems to be expecting from me.
666^^^^^^666^^^^^^666^^^^^^666^^^^^^666^^^^^^666^^^^^^666^^^^^^666^^^^^^666^^^^^^666

i do regret if i am indeed just comng off as an arrogant asshole.

666^^^^^^666^^^^^^666^^^^^^666^^^^^^666^^^^^^666^^^^^^666^^^^^^666^^^^^^666^^^^^^666

obviously one of the things i believe is that i am doing this alone in order to prove that is can be done alone, without any special teachings.

so if arius has something he wants to say to me, he just might try to do his best to hide it deep inside something opposite of what it appears he is telling me. so like he have me a clue that there was a "flag" and a "horse" that pertained to a lesson, and the flag that appeared to me was the word EBB, and the real meaning has something to do with FLOW as an opposite of EBB> i dunno, i can imagine it to be that way, that's all.

i believe that grandpa is still proud of sun green, its the kind of pride that doesnt go away because i bragged about myself (wiht honesty) in a newspaper ad that i paid my own money to buy. i just dont think he is that fickle, he knows me, he knows how i think, and niel tells me his is proud, its just a lot easier to believe that he is hiding a true message behind a false one, kind of like the bible code, in a sense, not the the bible is false, but there is a deeper hidden truth in the bible code that is much more basic, its the milestone events of the story that is unfolding and that is DESIGNED to have a happy ending. i just dont think my master would send me an e mail simply to express his displeasure with me, not after i got the e mail from adidam...

i cant even begin to look that e mail as anything but an enigmatic commmunication from grandpa (possibly "and" but not "or") earl green that really amounsts to one more KOAN.

i think that by "your in the bardo now baby" "green" is saying, you've got it all in you now, the temple is yours. its that all of the sickness is accessible through my own body now, i took the whole thing on last night../ perhaps, just words, (between the lines of ages) - this phrase seems like a reference to the BIBLE CODE> WORDS, WORDS, between the lines of ages. reading between the lines, words, code, hidden meanings, rawat codes hidden in books.
Updated: 09:18 PM EST
Jordan's King Calls for Global Battle Against Terrorism
Government Blames al-Qaida for Deadly Attack on Amman Hotels
By PAUL GARWOOD, AAMMAN, Jordan (Nov. 12) -- King Abdullah II called for a global fight against terrorism Saturday as Jordan acknowledged for the first time that al-Qaida in Iraq used three foreign suicide bombers to attack Amman hotels, killing 57 others.

just a story i happen to be interested in following,,, internecine rivalry among the desendants of ishmael and hagar, or among the people who follow the religion that hagar and ishmael came up with, called Islam. this is interesting to me. jordanians are different.

i KNOW that my girlfriend just had an orgasm while having phone secx with another guy (mark of bagalore) and she is a woman who does not easily have orgasm with me while having sex, me, who certainly has a better shot at it than most since i have an unsualy high degree of sexual vigor and passion.

and she KNOWS that i know this, and i believe he may KNOW this to,

and here is the thing,,, i KNOW that most men would feel hurt by the thought of the woman they are unable to satisfy having phone sex with another

but all i want from palmo is honesty all the way around. if she didnt want to prevent me and mark from being friends, from KNOWING whatever might be secret about one another, then i could not find anything at all wrong with it.

its about honesty and the appropriate honoring thereof. i know that if mark is going to be in Heaven - or palmo for that matter - they are going to HAVE to treat me with due respect. both of these two are perfectly capable of it.

i wonder about others.



i've got palmo identifying the problem her mother has with lack of perfect honesty, but i dont know if she quite appreciates yet how her own lack of perfect honesty still causes someone who loves her and is totally honest with her to feel disrespected.

well, things didnt turn out exactly like i thought, i had let p know that i;m fine with mark as long as there is complete honesty, and i told her that i wanted her to put me in touch with mark by e mail, and she claims that his response was that he didnt care about me,

this is the guy i am sharing my lover with in a completely open hearted way, and i even offered to give her $3000 of MY money to go to india to spend time being his lover, and he tells her that he isnt interested enough in me to share an e mail with me.

so now i feel totally disrespected and insulted, and i'm going, even mark and the virgin mary want to cheat on jesus.

wierd, she wot share his e mail address with me so i can send him this email:
Dear Mark,

I just want you to know something,

I offered to pay the $3000 cost for Tsering Palmo to come to India to spend time with you.

because i respect you and i respect her.

and tonight she told me that you are not willing to have an e mail conversation with me.

it doesn't feel good.

sincerely,
Jeff

so i did this weird thing, i googled "Mark of Bangalore" and it turns out that there is a four star hotel in Bangalore called St. Mark's hotel.

in seattle there is a st mark's cathedral, the episcopal cathedral,,

so i thought marn might be roman catholic, but now i know he is probably

episcopal... is it a coincidence that there is a 4 star hotel in bangalore called the St marks?

its like Jacob, did you appreciate that i showed you that you could be Jacob based on my hunch PLUS a compelling piece of evidence, your business card? but here i want to tell a guy named Mark that i think he is St. mark the apostle, and neither our mutual gurl friend or Mark himself wants me to send such an e mail ////

"oy veh" is all i can say. and when i tell palmo that there is a 4 star hotel in bangalore called St Mark's, she just tells me to shut up... so i have to just put it all down on the record as one more intuitive sense, one more belief, one more experience that tells me that i am abused by even MArk and the virgin mary because neither of them wants honesty, they both want to play games and abuse the trust and the generosity of the christ./

and so i am going to leave SFO and never come back until palmo can prove to me that she is willing to be an honest human being, because being with her, the virgin mary, the best woman on this planet by definition just has to become better than it is when what it amounts to is that she wants to take the love that her son the christ offers her while at the same time abusing him with her willingness to pander to the dishonest person in her self, her mother and her other lover, Mark, while spitting in the face of the honest person who encourages her to be a free human being, the one most worthy of the respect that she gives Mark, who might not be willing to trade places, while witholding it from me,

i guess i will leave here in the morning and fly back to seattle, and continue trying to be a completely honest person there, all along, with no one, not even Mary or one in a billion bill or my mom or sid or peter or ANYONE ON EARTH will be willing to come and be with me as a fellow completely honest human being.

imagine being Mark and realizing that the virgin mary has suckered you into the trap of treating "jesus" like shit because you like her and unlike him are willing to go around cheating and deceiving those who are better than themselves, even when that only one better is the guy who got nailed to the cross that someone named st. mark wrote a book about... does the book of MARk contain a bible code reference to this lila? it must.

decency is all i am asking for. decency.

i offer decency, but when push comes to shove, i dont get it in return, even from the people i give the most decency to. people like palmo, the virgin mary and Mark the Apostle of the Christ. and somehow coming into anyone's life expecting to be given in return the same decency and honesty that i offer is pure folly. only if it is MANDATORY as the only alternative to ETERNAL DAMNATION will I ever be afforded decency by any woman man except for a handful named Gyatso, and/or Rawat. but even among the rawats i am only treated decently AFTER they have "changed their name" and understood the rules that rawats live by, including the rule that you dont treat your superiors like shit.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the answer to the Carroll Quigley Koan: Why did the seemingly fatherless young man from Hope AR, Wm Jefferson Clinton, get a Rhodes (rawat) scholorship to go to Oxford to study under Carroll Quigley of all people?

"It's the [mother of all] conspiracies. stupid!"

this is JUST one of many questions that one could ask that have answers that can be known.

i KNOW, for example, the answer to the question, what happened in Ohio in the 2004 election?

The answer is abundantly obvious!

A man who was affiliated with the Diebold Corp as an executive or officer of some kind, Diebold being the company that had recently sold the state some paperless voting machines, who was also a high up person in the Ohio state Republican Party, possibly CHariman, apparantly being an honest man, made a promise to the people of Ohio sometime in 2003.

The promise made by this Diebold exec and Republican Party leader was passed on to the rest of us in the "newspaper of record" thanks to a Rawat plant at the NY Times named Paul Krugman. And it certainly appears that it was kept. He said, "I will do everything in my power to insure that George W. Bush wins the state of Ohio."

He made a promise and he kept it, and the result was exactly as was planned since before Jesus got nailed to a cross on a hill in Babylon. The election appeared to have been stolen by a blatant fraud easily accomplished through tampering with the vote-counting algorythems within the secret vote counting software of the DIebold voting machines sold to the state by the guy who made the promise that this apparant theft fulfilled.

The election was made obviously to appear to have been stolen by the Republican Party in Ohio from John F. Kenned, er, Kerry, in a flagrant abuse of the misplaced trust of the American people in a government that they would be more than happy to allow to fall into the hands of a completely corrupt band of pirates, who include the world's leading bankers, Oil Industry execs and Heroin traders.

ANd thus goes the final chapter of the story of how the Greatest Nation in the History of the World fizzled out into a complete and final capitulation to the most evil person in all of history, Satan, the inventor of the alcohol still and a plan to rule a world of completely miserable human beings. Ugh! Get me outa here!!!

let me hear that song Pink Floyd!!!!

Ohhhh OHHHHHH The tide is turning!!!!!

Ohhhh OHHHHHH The tide is turning!

Ohhh OHHH The tide is turning!



Only ONE PERSON correctly pointed out the obvious, that the so-called re-election of George W. Bush in 2004 came about through the introduction of a Trojan Horse of epic proportions in the form of a completely debased system of voting (this rivals the debasement of money as one of the two greatest thefts that any group of conspirators has ever gotten away with in thie entire history of this world) that had made the AMerican public completely vulnerable to flagrant abuses of the very idea of democracy.

The re-election of Bush came about as a result of a completely and deliberately false vote tally in Ohio that was foretold by the very perpetrator of the theft, the effect of which was to keep the man in office on whose behalf the PREVIOUS Presidential elction had also been wrongly manipulated to the point of giving the office of the President of the United States of America to George W. Bush when the rightful winner of the 2000 election would have been ALbert Gore had not the Florida election been tampered with as flagrantly, but merely less obviously, as the Ohio election was in 2004, both through Republican (Satanic or alcoholic) shenanigans.

And I, Jeff Fairhall Rawat, the one who's been claiming for two years to be the Christ, am apparantly the only person on Earth with the intelligence to get this picture into focus to the point of being able to say this. And Paul Krugman, the Diebold guy, Bush, Kerry and Gore will all stand before the world and say, "we knew Jeff Fairhall would be the only one to solve this easy Koan."

And Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, Eido Shimano Roshi and his Holiness the Dalia Lama will join Thomas Jefferson and his family in being unable to conceal their contempt for the idiots who are so disappointed to learn that their beloved democracy was a complete sham that could never have been possible with alcohol sodden idiots like them so willing to give it away to the most blatant of thieves and liars from Hell who tell them the lies they so desperately want to hear, the lies like the one that they should "take their family to Disneyworld" and simply forget about the reality of the world that they are responsible for co-creating and that is looking very near to a final sort of failure at this juncture.

Is that clear? Paul Krugman, would you care to revisit this matter in another NY Times Editorial? Perhaps with testimony from the Diebold guy, like since he was honest enough to tell the world of his intentions through YOUR editorial, perhaps the NY Times would be willing to carry another follow up column by you, in which you question Mr Diebold about whether and how he exerted himself in fulfillment of this promise, and maybe after you've gotten his answer you might contact the offices of President Bush and Couldabeen President Kerry and see if they have any comments. Might be a popular column don't you think, Mr Krugman?

Or am I wrong? Would the editorial board of the New York Times find such a column to be inexplicably unacceptable, sort of like they did the three full page advocacy ad statements written by me that they refused to accept for publication as ads at any price.

That Joe Whinney guy, the one with the bad idea that revolves around alcohol and heroin, he sure was loyal about reading that damned Sunday New York Times that I never could bring myself to buy because it seemed to me like such an abominable waste of precious trees that had so much more value as trees than that drivel that passes for all of the news that's fit to print. You gotta wonder who really makes the decisions about which news is fit to print when you happen to be Jeff Fairhall, the Christ, and Joe WHinney's alcoholic dreams of failure and destruction are coming under your very own scrutiny...

There's your more complete and articulate answer to the Koan that I think would be most accurately or formally (though not most poetically) named "The Ohio subKoan of the Neil Young Greatest Hits album Koan."

poetically speaking I might ask this Koan of a zen student most succinctly: "What the hell happened, exactly, in Ohio in 2004?"

I have already offered solutions to almost every song on that album as Koans (always when i use the word Koan, it refers to a riddle pertaining to "the Knowlege of Good and Evil"), but this particular Greatest Hits Album Koan was worth delving back into it again and offering a most clearly articulated solution to this Koan.

I wondered today about ALexandria, because as palmo and i were driving along Geary Blvd on a route that I had never taken to Baker Beach before, electing this day to take Stanyan to north of the GG park and then left on Geary, instead of taking 19th north through the park, we both saw the big sign that said "ALexandria" It caught my eye, and it captured her imagination to the point of saying "Alexandria" out loud. I did not think of it this way until now, but is obviously the "Palmo's imagination is captured by the name of ALexandria" koan.

Ahem,,,, its a little embarrassing to be confessing that it did not gel in my mind until about twelve hours later that this was OBVIOUSLY another important Koan.. probably because I was pretty well captured in the "your in in the Bardo now baby" koan at the time, because I tell you, I have been working on Koans virtually non stop since long before i ever set foot in a zen buddhist monestary run by a true Koan Master named Eido Shimano Roshi (funny, it was never asked or told, as far as I was aware, which if any Koans the Roshi had solved. maybe its something that the ignorant student does not really wish to know, but to me its a bit like the realization of the missed opportunities I've been offered to express myself to my lord, father and master Arius Prem Rawat).

But now i have before me the "Palmo says Alexandria koan."

A Koan as such is a riddle that goes like this, using the Alexandria sign experience to which I refer as an example: This occurance of seeing this particular sign on the side of the street while driving on a different route than usual that says "ALexandria," and while puzzling on it myself, thinking to myself, "could there be something about Alexandria that I could know or intuit through a logical thought process involving what to my own intelligence would seem like logical associations between certain ideas and things," which could conceivably lead to an understanding of some relevance to my own puzzle solving self, Palmo says the name Alexandria outloud, obviously in some sort of reverie herself that is induced by this sign.

Well Arius and friends are with me here in the Dokusan room at the rawat residence in San Francisco, and I would like to offer a couple of explanations for why this sign that says "Alexandria" on what appears in my mind's eye's recollection to have been a derelict theatre of some kind on Geary seemed to have caught the attentions of both she and I.

Dear father, Master and Creator, dear Lord Arius, maker of all worlds and the father of all aryan men and the singularly important ancestor of all human beings who ever existed, inventor of every religion on Earth of any merit from the earliest periods of human civilazation you were the inventor in my humble opinion of Shinto, Taoism, Hinduisms of various and sundry kinds, Buddhism, both Hinayana (non-aryan) and Mahayana (aryan), Judaism, Roman Catholicism and even Christian Science in some sense, may I offer my humble self as an aswerer of said Koan the one that has my mommy, your lover, Rada, the teletubbie goddess, saying "Alexandria" out loud on this one most final of days?

I do believe dear father that if you are the inventor of this Koan then either you intended it for me to solve in one split second, unless their are deeper hidden meanings to the appearance before my eyes and those of said honey of this single most powerful of names had by some women.

And I remember now that seeing this name immediately had me asking myself THIS question: Could Alexander the Great possibly have been Alexander Rist who I have identified as my "final answer" on the $10 bill Koan, in other words is the person I know whose living or recently dead who i see as most likely to be teh living incarnation of the man pictured on said $10 bill, the man by the name of Alexander Hamilton, who by the way was killed, I believe, by that great nemesis of mine, the one named Cain, the antiChrist, who appeared as Aaron Burr, just because then as always he hates me and wishes to destroy me however he can.

Anyway, I will let Gore VIdal elaborate on that story for you at another time (he might have a thing or two to tell you about how he came to have the name Gore as well - we're royalty, we mess around with our names...) as I dont wish to digress to far from the Koan at hand, the Alexandria Koan, one with perhaps multiple solutions.

Here is the question that i have found my mind wants to settle on first, and that is the one that goes just like this:

Could it be possible that the man named Alexander Rist, who I Jeff Fairhall know as a person interested in things pertaining to both money and things "Steiner" or "Anthroposophical", who as far as I know works as some sort of midlevel analyst type for the County called King where he and I both reside, is an important enough character in the Rawat Parade to have warranted playing not only the illustrious part of the person who died at the hands of the Christ's nemesis, Aaron Burr in a duel and was the inventor of the original USA banking system, namely Alexander Hamilton, but also importnt enough in the scheme of things to have played the part of one man whose importance to the saga of history is almost without equal, Alexander the Great?

Lemme just give as my first swat at this aspect of the Alexandria Koan the answer, "yes I believe so." There is just something about that man that exudes a sort of calm knowingness, charm and intelligence that I respect to that great a degree, even if he was not quite so ready to recognize me as I was him.

Next is the question, Who was ALexandria, wife of the Tsar Nicholas the Second about whom I was taken to see a feature length film as a member of a school class in perhaps middle school, around the time the movie was released, and that did have quite a strong impact on me at the time?

First guess without belaboring it, but just "first thought, most obvious thought, probably best thought, or at least the best one to get started with" is obviously, Palmo.

Now the student of Zen Buddhism (soon perhaps to have its name changed to "Zix" or Zix Buddhism) could go a little deeper (toward the ultimate and most obvious koan involving the place and not necessarily a person named after "Alexand(e)r(ia)") and present a puzzle about a goddess sort of woman who might be associated in some way with said place called ALexandria, and even if I am wrong that she was affiliated with ALexandria, Cleopatra does come to mind as a rather well known goddess like woman whom I will say is "associated in my mind" (as a person who has neither watched any film, seen any TV show, nor read any book about Cleopatra) with ALexandria the place in present day Egypt where a guy named Arius held court in a manner, i suspect, somewhat as Socrates did during his day in Athens, and who I obviously believe was probably recognized by some during his day as an incarnation of Jupiter, the all=powerful deity of the Roman Pantheon.

Ah, yeah, I'll just stick the first thought best thought approach on this Koan for now, if that;s OK with all of you Roshis, including no doubt said Alexander guy called, variously, Rist, ALexander and "the Great," and say yes I believe Cleopatra may be one and the same as baby snow just like I am saying she was the alexandra who did indeed deal with Snow while she was living in cold Russian cities like St petersburg, named for a friend of hers, the guy named St. Peter who was a disciple of her son when he was that guy supposedly called Jesus, the one I say is alive today known as d. James Kennedy.

OK, so now about ALexandria as a place associated with the Koan Master of all Koan Masters himself, and the way or ways in which this Koan could refer to the fact that both the goddess and I feel somewhat sentimental about the name because of the memories we've retained some subliminal connection with of which we are fond to recall, of a family that lived there is that city so fair who had much sweetness and love,m gardenia fragrance probably filling the air. yes Gardenia, that favorite scent of my father Arius, and her honey Baby Snow...

So my dear father and master, could I leave it at this for now with your Koan ALexandria, perhaps if i take a short break and meditate, I will come up with some more thoughts on this one very sacred matter of the Koan alexander(ia)?

thanks daddy, i love all of your Koans, including the ones that you make seem like you are not "well pleased" with me, when really this is just what i need in order to search around with the flashlight in some dark corner where i've not yet searched, not ever before in this lifetime of searching around as best as i can with whatever flashlight i or my one in a billion brother uncle bill can find for to search with.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yes indeed, short hot bath and just turning away from this digital beast for a few minutes were all that were need to bring this Koan called let us suppose "ALexandria on Geary," as how Neil Rawat may identify it as a Bible code=ilke reference that may be in the Bible or elsewhere, like perhaps in even as obsure a place as say a book that I once had in my possession called Funeral Games about the Death of ALexander, quite possibly a rawat glass beadish sort of item,

but i must tell you its bigger than just this one little Koan, for the thoughts that occured to me in the ten or fifteen minute hiatus from downloading pure genius, included futher solutions to the "Ebb and Flow" Koan that is certainly more about Soma than the matter of my meekness, for surely the easily seen refernce to a gathering of parasites providing the means of some sort of good fruitful outcome of my own UNIQUE situation, was intended, but this lead me back deeper into past Koan answers, all the way in fact to the OCtagonal Dokusan with the MAster named Chuang Tzu,

but i wont digress into either of those last two before i wrap things up for now in the matter of ALexander and what thoughts occur in this puzzle soliution seeking machine of a mind that i somehow am in possession of,

when I think of ALex J rist as Alexander, it makes me wonder whether I have gone over board and prematurely invited Tom Greco to right the proverbially upset bankers tables in temple, when this koan might suggest that a humble man named Rist might actually be more royal and therefor qualified, and then it occured to me that Mr Greco's last name could also be seen to in some way refer to ALexander, since even though his national identity was as that of a Macedonian and not as Greco, that Greco indeed is ALexander considered, and it would not suprise me if the ALexander Koan was meant to lead me to this very conclusion at this point in the process of final solution that Tom Greco is a second candidate to have been ALexander, (but he'd be my second choice for sure behind Rist to be Hamilton yes, for sure) and then a third comes to mind, the only man I have never known or known who I thought of as having been Macedonian, and it fits that a man with a daughter so precious would indeed be enough of a man to have incarnated in this world as the Macedonian most fantastic, and this would be the father of my friend Mirian Todoroff.

So I leave with that much for now, i have narrowed the search down for the answer to this great Koan that came out of the blue as a subset of Koan "Geary" as to the present or most recent past earthly identity of Alexander the Great, was is Todoroff, Greco or Rist, three reasonable choices I trust me MAsters will concur.

So I will put them in order of their liklihood in my "book," the book of the wagers that no one would make against me on many of my points upon which I have indeed offered to wager, to have been the great conqueror and spreader of the idea of civilization, ALexander.

1) Rist

2) Greco

3) Todoroff,

and if it was any of the three then i believe the other two were probably close allies who will be together again. and the possibility that Alexander was Rist, I am sure there will be a job that he's want to engage in that would in no way interefer with Sir Thomas Greco's agenda of a sound and just system of money that's fair.

Now one thing about Greco, who is I must say a close second in the rankings above to have been alexander, is gettin on in his years in this life, and he is tired and a bit grumpy, which leads me back to the "Still small and old seeming voice KOAN" that I could also call the "why is Grandpa Green said by Earl to be 85 years old? Koan"

It kind of gets back to another somewhat crotchety fellow, who might be of the type to say something like what Grandpa says when the trucks with big antenna's invaded the double E to try to get his face on TV, "these people don't have ant respect and their not going to get any of mine" if he himself were subjected to such crass abuses.

Yeah old Fukuoka, that man with name so suspiscious, seems now to me all of a sudden a bit like what my father Arius might be if he allowed himself to express himself more freely than he has in this life.

Not that Fukuoka was nasty, but he was tired, tired of the abuses endured at the hands of people less intelligent than he, the man who invented something really Zixy called "do nothing farming." Fukuoka is like the embodiment of such sentiment as Chuang Tzu expressed by a man who had done nothing but struggle and struggle for two thousand years (just for starters) struggling to maintain his right and that of his descendants to exist as the Hmong people, say, a tribe of fine and honest pre-aryan souls whose wish is to live the simple free and fair life of honest men and women making an honest living, living as closely to the spirit of the free people like fukuoka and Chuang tzu, dont you see? it;s simple but complex all at the same time, but it all makes sense if you can think a thought as sublime, as yours truly had regained the ability to do, by virtue of wanting to be as good as the one who made me and you and "all of ya'all," too, if you can catch my drift, my jist and my meaning, if you can grok what it is that i am trying to say, you know what i am saying mr. george de pasquale, sir???

perhaps I will return yet again in a few moments to embellish further on my favorite KOAN of the moment that one called "Palmo says 'ALexandria' on ye olde Geary B-L-V-D.:

yES> AM I on the right track my dear father? the very inventor and chief builder no doubt of that greatest of wonders that city sublime wherein all knowledge including all books with those codes divine were concealed within those that tell the true story of what had to happen in this great saga of yours dear Arius, father or all Aryans, you named your great city after someon named Alexander, and so all the more reason this matter is so sublime, this question this unresolved puzzle, WHO COULD alexander have been that you named your city by his name, unless of course alexander was one of we rawat fathers, which only complicates the qquestion more,

but if I did have to go with one of the three, i will choose the one named Rist, I truly hope that this guess does somehow please you.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$MONEYMONEYMONEYMONEY, money$$$$$$$$$$$

No comments: