Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Joe Whinney is such a scumbag (120)

Nov 3 7PM

I have just posted the letter to Adidam bookstore under the door of the store and the edited copy of the letter on Isaacsword.

Earlier this evening i was told by the security manager at the Fairmont Olympic Hotel that I would not be welcome as a guest at the hotel. This offended me, since the only reason they have a problem is that Joe Whinney or Tom Fairhall called the hotel to report that i had stated on my website that i was in possession of psilocybin. The police did not cite me for posession of psilocybin, but the hotel, to which i had paid top dollar for about a month for rooms at up to $900 per night. had a problem with it that the police didnt have .

I saw peter toms and said i would like the solstice feast to happen in the factory, but sans alcohol.. he seems more committed to allowing alcohol than he is to offering a truly psychedelic experience.. maybe we shuld have two feasts (an idea he himself was batting around last year) one with and one without alcohol. i mentioned to peter about the thione diope incident, he was somewhat defensive, but i think he heard me...

I took Bill to Besalu and left a note for James informing him of my belief that he was Monroe and James Bowles who owns the tall grass bakery next door arranged the purchase of the tall grass prairie from Napoleon as James Madison... and George and Adam as Washington and Adams... how cool, how sweet.

Palmo suggested that i take bill to besalu after i had already told bill we were going there.

Last night was one of the most amazing and wonderful experiences, being with bill is incredibly gratifying... thank you fathers for this precious gift... i've solved the sam koan to my own satissfa tion for the moment anyway,, he's bill.. the experience we had together was so momentous,, the first human being to comprehend the magnitude of my experience, and the adversity, in my presence... such a gift.. the first human being in 2 1/2 years of knowing without doubt that i am the christ willing to hear me out,,, and it was impossible for him not to comprehend.. what a night, i realized that his role in this life was to become like Joe Whinney in a bodily sense.

Joe is such a scumbag, he lied under oath right before my eyes.

i never knew a man

who could tell so many lies

he had a different story

for every set of eyes

how can he remember

who he's talking to

cause i know it aint me

and i hope it isnt you...

)))))))((((((((((((

I now believe that Edith Fairhall really is nurse rachet, one of the top ten major leading criminals of all time.

That gol darn tub at Nurse rachet's was so darned big, i just could resist taking a nice hot bath...

I became convinced that she traumatized the goddess baby snowleopard, the best woman ever to live, by forcing her to endure being in hot bath water to the point of passing out. This is the experience of being hot in the great glass elevator while "bringing down dinner."

My mother is one of the worst evil deities... she's not a batman character, perhaps just because i needed to wait til now to even consider her.. i did comprehend several months ago, back when i mentioned to linda that she was cat woman and margo that she and bill were together penguin,,, that palmo had been traumatized by hot water, but i sort of forgot about it til now, and now i understand why my mother never was kind to palmo..

how amazing to realise that my mom, who i was so willing to love and be good to was really just another evil deity.. (of course not true)

i have a picture of evert helping bring her in, i wonder if and if so then for how long he has known that he was bringing in an evil demoness.

She's gotta be up there in the "top ten major leading global heirarchy of evil," which ranks something like this now:

1) Beast Martin Roth Mr Freeze

2) Allah, Hagar / Ms Merkle "Rachel"

3) Satan Whinney Joker

4) Nurse Rachet, Edith Fairhall

5) Bookworm, Tom Fairhall

6) Gurdjieff/Yosamian, Egghead

7) Cat Woman Linda Liebold (gotta love that name)

8) Jon Ramer Temple Preist Riddler

9) Ross Kling and assorted Babylonian Brothers

10) Antichrist Merkle Cain

I guess Ptarmigan and Mary Ann Rossi must fit in there too, and maybe there are others,,

many bad allah/rachet like women...

mimi stone, yale lewis' wife is one.

*****************

Speaking of yale, i am quessing that he is CLark, and maybe Buffalo was lewis.... or maybe the other way around... since Clark was the journaler and Yale worked at teh Pocatello Journal (which he called "the urinal") it seems like maybe Lewis was Clark, so to speak, and i came up with Buffalo as the most likely other person, surely he was along for the grand tour that so obviously was divinely blessed...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i loved the idea of James BOwles of Tall grass Bakery having been Madison... based on my experience of these two, who i think of as having been friends of Jefferson, i would imagine that J. was closer to Monroe that madison... i just like his personality a little bit more,,, James B and I had a challengin relationship, htough James did admit AFTER he started his own bakery that i had been right and he wrong in our battle over the mixing methods of the bakery, i wanted to err on the side of undermixing and he was into mixing doughs twice as long as i did...

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I am really feeling like we are going to implement the Poppers' wonderful Buffalo Commons idea, with Buffalo "water more precious than gold" Masserati as the King of the Buffalo Commons... love that guy. is he related to the one who called me Jeff Faith, the one who i think is "Remedy" my friend Frederick of Dagoba's buddy Andrew Weil? they seem like kindred spirits, even though i have not yet me remedy. was remedy hippocrates?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i'm going home now to be with bill, i think we might do some vitamin P... i hoped Kenny would join us, maybe tomorrow..

i't'd be cool to have the whole seattle rawat contingent together,,, susan, rauven, kenny, sky, bill, me, nina...

maybe soon,

I finally noticed today that remedy's book about psilocybin and psychedelic experience is called, "the marriage of sun and moon," how cool... is that marriage gonna happen soon? today it dawned on me that Dec 21 would be exactly seven years before the end according to mcknenaa/ mayan calander,,, after talking with Peter about having the feast at the factory,,, wondered if i would continue seeing more unfold until finally growing old on Dec 21...

but then again, the snow's a fallin up at whisler, the lifts will be running this weekend... maybe i'll be getting some fast tracks..

the more i think about it, the more i believe my own original intuition (first thought best thought) that greendale (20-25,000 people) is powell river/west port BC, where i bailed from my sailing trip with Saturn, a couple of miles over the hill from the double e, the psychedelic bilbo baggins/mckenna house in Whistler... i wanna be there!

I am very happy to have finally solved the Sauron/Pluto/Satan/Rrince Rauven/Darth Vadar riddle to my satisfaction and to know, without doubt, that my good buddy Rauven is my friend, just like i beleived i KNEW the night we went to the hot springs and i remembered being a hobbit with him back in ancient times, maybe before the wars ever started. Wow,, what a freakin enigma, so much more of an enigma than that one wrapped in a pretzel somewhere in the state of Pennsylvania... (child's play compared with Sauron) it's so much the outcome that i yearned for. I wanna be done with rauven pretending to be my enemy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
dear edith holland,

Satan joe whinney is defeated, and with him Bookworm and Nurse Rachet of the scalding water.

i'm with bill now.

neither of us has ever been happier.

i look forward to being with my dad/ great granddad, Saturn, AWF Rawat who must be so relieved to see you defeated.

i wonder if either of us will ever see you again. it's just so amazing to realize that you really were my enemy all along. and his.

the rawats win and their enemies lose.

rawat

you are so busted.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

listening to joe c.'s album with bill today was so incredible moving... what a masterpiece, the most underrated album of all time...

4:00 pm friday

ok, so i know i made an ass out of myself regarding the pretzel enigma, but that's how neil works me, he leads me to believe the opposite of the truth before giving me what i need to to get the truth.

nurse rachet isn't the christ's mother, she's satan's mother... yeah sure, the easy answer that anyone who lives anywhere near Pennsylvania would come up with to the zippy pretzel Koan was the Snyder's apparant internacine rivalry...

but no, that's the easy answer to the double entendre puzzle...

the real enigma is this: who the hell was it that forced my precious

e mail to my brother tom, cc'd to my mom and neil.
hi tom,

thanks for surrendering the power of attorney,

the only reason i accused you of using it against me is that when joe whinney lied by telling the police that he needed to be protected from me and had me removed from my own property, when all i want is to have him out of my life forever, he told me that your power of attorney was the justification for usurping my will.

i'm sorry that Joe Whinney, who I am convinced is the biggest liar in all of history, deliberately led me into believing that you had actually been complicit in his efforts to ruin me. I suggest asking him to stop misrepresenting you in order to avoid further violations of the brotherly trust that you and i once enjoyed.

tom, it certainly has seemed apparent to me that you have been siding with joe whinney in his vicious efforts to ruin me.

tom, are you aware that Joe told me in the beginning that he wanted to join me in my efforts to create a psilocybin friendly chocolate factory, which we spent days fantasizing about together, he telling me that this was his DREAM COME TRUE when in reality his mission is OBVIOUSLY to prevent me, not to assist me, in doing exactly this?

I told him that my dream, that my mission, that my goal, that my purpose was to PROMOTE psilocybin use, and he was very clear that this would be a dream come true for him, that his whole life had led him toward working with me to fulfill by dream to create a psilocybin friendly chocolate company, when obviously his dream, mission, goal and purpose was to thwart me in my efforts to fulfill my dream, mission, goal and purpose to PROMOTE psilocybin use.

when you are ready to understand that joe whinney lied to me so that he could prevent me from fulfilling my dream, mission, goal and purpose, then i will be ready for a resumption of the brotherly trust that has been destroyed by what seems like your common purpose with him and my mother and even Evert to thwart me in the fulfillment of my dream, mission, goal and purpose to PROMOTE psilocybin use, and the same goes for my mother.

i am SICK of people trying to thwart and destroy me, and as far as i am concerned they, including you (if it is indeed your dream, mission, goal and purpose to thwart me in the fulfillment of my dream, mission, goal and purpose to PROMOTE psilocybin use as it seems quite clear to me that it is) can burn in Hell forever.

NOTHING has been made more clear by me to the people in my life including YOU, JOE WHINNEY and our MOTHER that my dream, mission, goal and purpose is to PROMOTE psilocybin use, and anyone, especially YOU and JOE WHINNEY, had NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER to LIE to me in leading me to believe that you wished to support me in the fulfillment of my dream, mission, goal and purpose to PROMOTE psilocybin use.

So Tom, what do you have to say to this?

Your brother,
Jeff

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

did someone say "unalienable right to LIFE, LIBERTY and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS?"

Why am i the object of so many people's efforts to prevent me from enjoying this UNALIENABLE RIGHT?

I wonder if my mother, my step father, my brother Tom Fairhall and the guy who swore to me that his dream come true would be to support me in exactly the thing that he is trying to PREVENT me from doing, Joe Whinney, can answer this question for me?

What about you FRANKLIN JONES, AKA ADIDA, AKA BEN FRANKLIN, AKA FRANKLIN DELANO ROOSEVELT (AKA FRANKLIN PRIERCE?)? Is there any chance that you can tell me the answer to this?

I am a fan of another wise and good man named Georges Ohsawa who wrote a book called the Book of Judgment.

Perhaps Mr. Ohsawa can provide an answer as to why the alcohol drinking people's judgment is so impaired as to cause them to "cut off the branch that they are sitting on," by trying to destroy the psilocybin eaters who make their existence possible... Can someone ask Ohsawa-san about this? I would love to hear his answer.

Franklin, Adida, I love you and I can't wait to eat some psilocybin chocolate with you and hopefully be your lover!!!!

Hello all you assholes who want nothing but to destroy me, how come it's the PSILOCYBIN EATER and not ALCOHOL DRINKERS who HATE the fact that I eat psilocybin who figured out that FRANKLIN JONES aka ADIDA was Benjamin Franklin and FDR>>>>???

Is it by any chance the seemingly OBVIOUS FACT that alcohol makes you STUPID and psilocybin makes you SMART and that the alcohol people HATE the psilocybin eaters because they are smarter than them?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

hi mama,

i love you.

i have always loved you and been GOOD to you, and i am sorry that you are having such a hard time loving me and being GOOD to me. it is very distressing to me.

but even though i am extremely aggravated by all of the IDIOTS who just don't understand the simple truths that i am speaking, i am happy because i KNOW that i will soon be free from all the people who hate me because i am smarter than them.

I know this because the Holy Bible tells me so, and so does the author of the Code hidden inside of it, Neil Young Rawat, who told me in an e mail recently that i would soon be the master of my own destiny free from the interference of Joe Whinney and his minions who include tom fairhall.

i will be in heaven with my psilocybin eating friends and the very few alcohol-drinking people like evert who hopefully can exist in a world in which human beings are allowed to eat the god-given fungi that contain psilocybin, unmolested by stupid alcohol drinking fiends who hate me and my psilocybin eating friends because we make them feel stupid..

the rest of the alcohol proponents who just cannot stand people like me who eat psilocybin and who probably will include tom, will be burning in the alcohol fire known as "the lake of fire" forever.

it's just what happens to people who persist for six thousand years in violating my unalienable right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness by nailing me to crosses and putting me in prisons and drugging me with the BAD drugs just because i make them feel stupid because i eat the GOOD plant called psilocybin.

i hope you will be with me in my psilocybin Heaven and not with Joe Whinney in his alcohol Hell.

All it will take is for the lightbulb to light up over your head when you realize that i am honest and joe is dishonest and that I will therefore win, by law, and he will lose, by law. Haters lose and Lovers win, and I am a lover and Joe and Tom are haters and therefore i will WIN>

If you really truly love your son Tom, I highly recommend that you wise up and encourage him to support the lover and not the hater, because YOU WILL LOSE HIM TO HELL IF YOU DO NOT< It's a choice that you will soon be making. i love you.

your loving, perfectly honest, entirely sane and exceedingly intelligent son,

jeff

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

actually now that i think of it as i munch on the Snyder's of Hanover pretzels that i think are the best on the planet, i realize that the three panel, ten word Zippy comic strip about the Enigma wrapped in a pretzel somewhere in Pennsylvania is a triple entendre (if I have finally grasped the brilliance of my puppet master Neil Rawat's most wonderous Koan) since Benjamin Franklin is somehow associated, like Joe Whinney's mother with "someplace in Pennsylvania."

Yes, I am sure lots of alcohol drinking people got the obvious reference to the apparant internacine rivalry of the Snyder pretzel-making family who make pretzels somewhere in Pennsylvania, but how many of them also got the reference to Nurse Rachet and Benjamin Franklin????????????

I'll give $100,000 to an alcohol drinking who saw the Zippy strip to which I refer who can prove to my HONEST satisfaction (as I honestly determine their proof to be convincing) that they got at least as much of the puzzle as I, the world's SINGLE MAJOR LEADING proponent of PSILOCYBIN, the Food of the Gods (along with Soma).

Can any of you alcohol drinkers from Missouri or anywhere else SHOW ME that you are as smart as me???

and if not, then can any of you tell me why you have a right to insist that i become stupid like you by giving up the source of my intelligence, psilocybin, and become stupid like you by drinking your PURE POISON called Satan Joseph P. Whinney's ALCOHOL?

I never knew so many men

could tell so many lies,

they have a different story

for every set of eyes,

how can they remember,

who they are talking to

cause i know it aint me

and i hope it isnt you.

...

so all you alcoholics sit alone

You're no better than me

for what you've shown.

With your stomach pump and

your hook and ladder dreams

We could get together

for some scenes.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

freemasonry and zen buddhism are tied together by a very great and soon, finally, to be truly Free man named Franklin, one of the very greatest of the greats who surely must be named Rawat. You know, Franklin, the one from somewhere in Pennsylvania, same as Satan's bad mother. Franklin, what's in a name (the Son of Nostradamus asks once again)?

Franklin, he's the one the one called Bubba, or is it Adida, or is it simply Buddha, or Ben? How about Pierce perhaps, or Delano Roosevelt, the one who famously said, "there is nothing that happens in politics that is not planned..." Franklin, who surely must be one of my cousin Jed's favorite friends, one of the top of the top of top of his very brave men.

i hope that my mentors in KOAN solving, Neil, Prem, Franklin and Eido Shimano Rawat will all appreciate the fact that the three-lobed aspect of the pretzel pictured in the Zippy comic that just somehow miraculously caught my eye did not escape me... I think this final part of my solving of the "Zippy" KOAN satisfies me that it is indeed a triple entendre, if you will, and not a quadruple.

I guess I can move on now to the next KOAN, which is, which of my Masters came up with this brilliant piece. I am going to offer as my first guess that it was Franklin, Adida, with of course Neil, Earl, doing what it took to bring it to my attention... I can see that mischevious brow and smile visage picture in my minds eye...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Here is what I would now submit to my good friend Peter at the Stranger, who is probably the one person I have spoken with by phone by have never met who I most look forward to meeting, as the text of my ad for next week's issue.

I, Arthur Jefferson Fairhall who have been claiming for two and a half years to being an incarnation of Isaac, the Christ, offer the following definition of "the Christ:"

The person whom Prem Rawat, who I also refer to as Arius, the person I have identified as the One and Only Eternal Being, the father of all Aryan men, would deem most worthy to invent the reality in which people exist. In other words, the person Willie Wonka finds to be the most humble Charlie. His test for this is as follows: The person WILLING to be crucified for the sake of the forgiveness of the sins committed against him by people who would NOT be willing to be crucified for the sake of the forgiveness of the sins of others.

I sincerely believe that this person is me, and though I cannot say that I can remember being crucified, that would not be an honest statement, I can say that I KNOW that I would be willing to, as I pretty much have been demonstrating in this lifetime by allowing myself to be abused without complaint by whole bunch of people including more than a few who read the Seattle Stranger.

Although I cannot recall in any way actually having lived the life of Jesus, though I do have a sense of recalling having been Isaac, the son of Abraham, my dear sweet best friend Prince Rauven, I do tend to believe that I probably was actually crucified for the forgiveness of sins because this would effect the maximum good and I believe that Prem Rawat is the Absolutely Perfect Master of Life and that he would deem it worthy that the best person in a world that He Created, as Brahma or Jupiter or Krishna or Arias or Prem or even as F*ck (but not as "G*d" because I really don't believe He likes G*d as a name, or Jehovah or Yahweh or anything resembling that) be crucified for the forgiveness of sins.

My best guess as to why I can't remember havng lived the life of Jesus is that somehow my Perfect Father and Master Arius, Prem Rawat, has some way of allowing me to forget having lived through that particularly unpleasant episode.

When I was nineteen years old I dropped out of Oberlin College, a liberal arts college in its namesake town in the state of Ohio, (I just got a little message come under my door that I am interpreting as a sign that I should keep my ears peeled for the sound of whirling blades...) and hitchhiked to the fantastic and very sacred place in the Catskill Mountains of New York called Dai Bostasu Zendo, a Zen Buddhist Monestary located beside a beautiful lake that I seem to recall was named Beecher, surrounded by beautiful hills covered with the most colorful trees, one of the places dearest to my heart in all of this world. My short time at Dai Bosatsu was an experience of a great and unexpected gift that I am only now beginning to fully appreciate, to study for just a short while with a man most dear to my heart named Eido Shimano Roshi, who I long to know for certain is one of the most pround men on Earth along with His Holiness the Dalai Lama and a certain man who shared with His Holiness the single name of Gyatso whom I regard as one of the greatest saints I have known in this life, among others equally worthy of honor.

With all due respect to Eido Roshi, who I now believe was probably fully enlightened in the truest possible sense of the word at the time I was with him at Dai Bosatsu, I consider Neil Young Rawat, my all time favorite rock star hands down, to be the greatest Zen Master in this world, other than Arius, Prem Rawat, who is so good that he is happy to defer to his son Neil, with whom he shares a most special name. And so now I shall now offer the man whom I consider to be one of my four fathers, Neil Rawat, the answer to the greatest most perplexing "Koan" (which means more or less the same thing as "riddle") of all time.

To borrow a phrase from Steely Dan, "Pretzel Logic" is what we are talking about here, the solving of KOANS is really a matter of thinking deeply and logically through a puzzle, an ability that only the most honest of male human beings have that and that can be perfected, if a man wants to be a Pretzel Logician like me and Neil, to the degree that he becomes perfectly HONEST>

(I'd really like to know this: Who was the first Aryan man ever to utter the words, "Honesty is the Best Policy," surely right up there with "the Kingdom of Heaven is within you," an utterance whose author we all know the identity of, and of course Arius / Socrates' favorite, "know thyself.")

No comments: