Tuesday, November 01, 2005

interesting, terror attacks in new delhi at this exact time (117)

10 am

interesting, terror attacks in new delhi at this exact time,,, bible code reference/??

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i just cant quite seem to accept the fact that my mother is siding with satan, and so i have been sending her a series of e mails,,, i will just post the most recent one..

Dear Edith Fairhall

1) i have a right to believe whatever i honestly have discovered to be true to the best of my ability. this is called freedom of thought or freedom of religion.

2) i honestly believe to the best of my ability to understand the evidence that i have been given to understand that joe whinney is satan, the inventor of distilled alcohol, the perpetrator of crimes against the Temple of the Rawat family and the worst liar in history and my own personal enemy.

3) i have a right to not employ someone who i believe to be Satan and therefore my enemy and the worst liar in history.

4) ergo i have the right as a business owner not to employ joe whinney in my business, particularly after he has used lies to block my access to my own property..

5) i have a right to be free from the meddling of anyone who would wish to force me to employ joe whinney if i do not wish to employ him.

6) if someone refuses to cease meddling inappropriately in my life i have a right to employ whatever measures are required in order to be free of that person's meddling in my life.

my question to you, Edith Fairhall, is this: which of these six statements is not true? please do tell.

From what i can see you are nothing but an agent of Satan and his Chief Minion, the Leader of the Fallen Souls who prefer Oblivion to Life, Thomas A. Fairhall.

Sincerely,

Jeff Rawat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ismymamareallyallah?^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No comments: