Sunday, October 30, 2005

I really have no reason to believe (116)

I really have no reason to believe that my mother is not a knowing agent of Allah and Satan...

I have always trusted people including, Satan, Cain, Ramer, Roth, Aal, Diana, Katie, Ptarmigan, Tom F., Goldie, Jim Page.. all of whom were my enemies. A lot of parasites have tricked me into believing that they were my friends, and if the worst liar of them all was my mother, how would i know if i didn't take her with a grain of salt? How would i know if i was not willing to suspend disbelief?

How do i know my mother is not the one who told me lies about the aches in my body that i thought were my own personal aches? Someone told me that lie, and she is certainly a candidate.

at this point i am 100% ambivalent about my mother Edith H Fairhall, and her behavior seems to be indicating to me that she is an evil demon. And so I am resisting her efforts to have me committed to Nurse Rachet. I just don't really know if she is not the worst demon of all, and i am better off believing that she is one when she is behaving as if she were.


And if it turns out that she is, I will have no remorse when she goes to her fate, along with her seeming allies, Satan and his minion, the Chief of the Fallan Souls who Prefer Oblivion to Life, Thomas A. Fairhall. It will be a shock to me, but the wicked witch will be dead and I will be free of Allah forever... certainly it stands to reason that Allah would send her most tricky liar to be my mother if she could. And why not? Why wouldn't this last incarnation of mine include a battle with the worst demon of all, Allah as mother.

So on we go into the fog of uncertainty... i seriously am leaning toward a belief that she is an agent of Allah.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

No comments: