Thursday, October 27, 2005

so the police are coming tomorrow (109)

thursday oct 27

4

so the police are coming tomorrow to have me locked up and treated.... and i am going to submit and relax and just have the exerience. because i know that whatever happens now is what is scripted probably down to a fine detail. this could be interesting.

it appears that the lamb just has to be led to slaughter one last time.

i have been feeling a lot of rage about the fact that my mother is acting like nurse rachet and is in cahoots with satan, but it's just the way it is. its the story. my mom is just doing her part and i feel bad for venting my rage at her. but everything will be ok.

my brother bill just happens to be coming into town this afternoon.

maybe the drugs will cause me to shape shift, that would be fun!!!!

i will submit to the imprisonment in Nurse Rachet's prison and i will take the drugs that they force me to take.

i have used probably fewer pharmaceutical prescription and over the counter drugs in this life than probably almost anyone who wasnt living under a code against them.

i had teeth worked on, cavities excavated and filled, without using any novocaine or any other anaesthetic a few times.

as an adult, i never took any cold medicine, nyquil anything like that, i used ibuproven for toothaches a few times, maybe some ibuproven on three occaisions for other reason. i had vikaden once and i took a couple for some kind of pain, i forget what, yeah it was a nice euphoric feeling, but i hated how i felt afterward. i would NEVER take anything like that unless i was going to be in serious pain without it.

i have been in a doctor's office rarely since i was a kid. i did get one check up few years ago. just ONE in my entire life. and then i had pseumonia a couple of years ago and took antibiotics. amazing how quick that went away. there may have been one other occaision when i had to take something but that's it.

oh yeah, i took celexa, an anitdepressant ,at Helen's insistence for about 3 months months. i started reducing the dose after a month or so and then down to nothing ... it was pretty minimal.

just never wanted to put that crap in my body... it always seemed so toxic to me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i sent an e mail to my mom just now. i was ranting and raving at her about how outraged that i am about the fact that i am being turned over, once again, to my enemies, and then i got an e mail form Neil saying, just let it happen, you need to do this. so here is the e mail i sent to my mom. :
this is extremely exasperating, but i do love you and appreciate you and i think i am done venting my rage. i was feeling a lot of rage until i got Neil's e mail.

he knows what i need. he is my puppet master, so i submit to him. i dont submit to you mom, i submit to neil young. if he hadnt sent me that e mail i would have become a fugative rather than submit to being poisoned. he knows me.. he loves me. he says, just let them imprison you, let them drug you, you are the lamb, you must go to slaughter one last time, this time at the behest of your own mother, but it will all turn out OK...

its like the christ has to be crucified one more time, this time on the cross of pharmaceutical poisoning.

maybe to justify the benefit i am going to get, in the end, from all that poison.

because those who do not submit to the christ are going to suffer eternally with those poisons in their fully awake bodies and i am going to receive the benefit of their suffering.

the suffering of people in hell is a way of making restitution to those whom they have sinned against, which is me. the pleasure in Heaven is the inverse of the suffering in Hell ,,, it's a balance thing, and the suffering in hell that is going to provide payment in the form of soma to the people in heaven will come in large part from the toxic effects of pharmaceuticals, and i am going to be the #1 beneficiary of this suffering in hell.

so it seems just that I should have to take those same poisons into my body for a limited period of time that they are going to have to deal with in their bodies forever. i need to know what kind of agonies they are going to experience.

for me to take pharmaceutical poisons is different from when others do, because i am completely open now, and there is nowhere in my body for those poisons to hide, whereas most people are so unconcscious that they just turn off their awareness of the poisonous effects of the pharmaceuticals. this is why human beings are mostly unconscious.

i actually think that consuming pharmaceuticals in my profoundly open state of being could cause my body to shape shift, to become something else. this could be why neil says that doing this will somehow prove that i am the christ. i might become a reptile or some other form of being right in front of the eyes of the people of this world .

i just need to have the experience of being poisoned by pharmaceuticals as a part of what Neil calls "the final chapters."

i've had a huge aversion all my life to pharmaceuticals... the rawats don't use pharmaceuticals. the rawats HATE pharmaceticals. pharmaceuticals are our enemy joe whinney's idea. joe whinney / satan invented the idea of distilled alcohol and also pharmaceuticals as a part of his insane conspiracy to usurp the rightful gods, the rawat family. .


$^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

so the lamb, once again, is waiting to be led to slaughter.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

one thing i've said in my writing that our written language being entirely phoentic is a very superficial experience, as opposed to any form of writing where there are associations other than phoenetic.

but that was before rawat dawned on me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i feel like posting an e mail i got today and my reply... just one more insult being hurled at me.
In a message dated 10/27/2005 12:46:38 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, quisinine@yahoo.com writes:

Hey sir I'm not one of the sheeple; I know what's going on with this 4th
density shift and such. I want to assert again the likelihood that
malicious entities are messing with you. This is a time of false prophets
and a "well-off" guy who frequently publishes declarations that he is THE
CHRIST is just off the map. I hope there aren't too many of the easily
led loitering in your parlor. You're a big red flag. There is a
community of consensus about what is happening and why and you're not it.
Drugs are nice and everything but I sense that you derive far too much
"insight" while under their influence. If this is the case perhaps you
could live without such "help" for awhile and see where that leads you.
Because a human in an altered state (yes, shrooms!) is such easy pickin's
for a 4th dimensional entity that's looking for a host or a playground.
At any rate I hope to see you in 2013; it will be timeless ;)





here is my reply

i dont have a single person "following" me and i dont expect to until 144,000 all at once, the 144,000 member nation of Israel. some of whom, like the british royal family, the bushes, the kennedy's the rothschilds etc are very wealthy, and some like a couple of bums who i know, one named bill, one named benny and another named Harry, both wealthy and not wealthy.

i am well off because i am good and honest and i created a good and honest business from nothing, i started with $200 and i never sold a penny of stock to anyone at all until i sold the whole thing. and people liked what i created because its was good and honest, and it prospered as a result, and i turned my $200 investment into a company with 200 employees and over 10 million in sales without EVER raising money by selling out to someone who wasn't good and honest

you dont like me, and you say i couldn't be the christ beause i am well off, but that;s just stupid in my opinion... why wouldn't the CHrist come as a person who operates are really cool organic bakery called essential using $200 and creating a success, what's so unchristlike about that?

what is your picture of how the christ would conduct himself if he didn't realize he was the christ??? you have a better idea than mine???????????????????????????
what i have done in my life seems to me to be like EXACTLY like the kind of thing i would imagine the christ doing. tell me how you think the christ would live a life in seattle if he was living here but didnt realize who he was... tell me your idea... thanks i really want to hear...

you seem like an arrogant person to have sent me this e mail. i hope you can recover from having insulted me like this. i AM the christ you idiot. and you will KNOW this, possibly within 48 hours. the rapture is happenin AT THIS TIME. i know what i am talking about and you are just expressing your negativity at me.....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and i edited my reply, what you see is not what i said, because after i pasted it i edited it and i sent him afollow up e mail, and here it is:
i posted your e mail and my reply on my site

www.isaacsword.com. if you are interested in seeing it, find your way to the most recent journal post, the page is named October 26

after i pasted it, i edited one paragraph and i am sending just the paragraph i edited, because i have a question i want to ask you and i ask it and i ask for an answer. please do me a favor because i am very interested in what you might have to say... like so many people like you say i cant be the christ for this or that reason,, in your case based on who i am ,,,, i am well off, therefore i am not the christ... but i got well off by doing something very christ like - an organic bread bakery - and succeeding...

i started from nothing

tell me why the christ wouldn't have started a cool organic bakery and succeeded, while being VERY VERY generous all along the way....

what is not christ-like about that?

if you send me two pages of word at 12 point type answering these questions as honestly as you possibly can, i will pay you $1000 if you bring it to me, look me in the eyes and read it to me as one sincere and honest human being to another....

$1000 for five minutes of your time to tell me how i might have lived a more christ like life

and then tell me why YOU didn't live that life

$1000, if you can do this within 24 hours, i challenge you.

i am staying at the Fairmont olympic hotel. if you want to do this reply, and come to the hotel, we'll sit in lobby and when you are done, i will give you $1000 in cash/


ok? so here is what i wrote.. and i am going to post this e mail too.


what i have done in my life seems to me to be like EXACTLY like the kind of thing i would imagine the christ doing. tell me how you think the christ would live a life in seattle if he was living here but didnt realize who he was... tell me your idea... thanks i really want to hear...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

anyone care to guess how this will turn out? he set himself up to make an ass out of himself.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i sent him one more e mail, here it is.
nothing that i have EVER said was not 100% honest. for 2 1/2 years i have HONESTLY been convinced without any doubt whatsoever that i am the christ. i KNOW this. and to me you look pathetic trying to tell me that you KNOW that i am not. really stupid. ve
this is a very unintelligent thing you have said to me... very unintelligent.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and one more
the christ is the most intelligent person, by definition, and you have like made an ass out of yourself, because i am intelligent and you are not, but by telling me that i am not the christ you are telling me that you are more intelligent than i am , and you are just so wrong.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and finally

and if you pass up my offer of $1000 to have a conversation with me about this, then i guess i'd say as far as i am concerned you can go to hell.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No comments: