Thursday, October 20, 2005

his conspiracy (97)

430

just thought i'd share a little communication from Reuben... i cc'd the original email to which this is the reply to neil, i figure there's no secrets among greendalians....

brother, I’ll tell you this because I do love you, you need to get yourself some help! NOWyou may not see it, but your life is crumbling aroundyou, those who truly care for you are suffering, and,although you don’t seem to realize it, so are you. peace, love and healing,

bob

to which i replied:

no my life is not crumbling brother.. I have attained supreme happiness and control of my destiny. finally. in spite of Joe Whinney and his terrible conspiracy. . lies and deceits are what is crumbling, but thanks for your concern. as always.

and then i sent one more:

Prince Rauven,

Are you sure you wont be my honey in heaven along with all of the coolest guys on earth? people like "Remedy," Andrew Weill, whom you put in contact with me and who then called me Jeff Faith in his note.

no not ramer, nor the beast martin roth, nor the antichrist dan merkle, nor allah and her friends like Ptarmigan Teal and the fallen soul I married nor her evil mother, nor my own evil brother who conspires with satan against me, nor satan himself- joe whinney, the one who thought NO ONE, not even me, could execute him for his crimes, but I am Whinney's executioner and I will execute him and it will be all over and the party begins.

no, all the COOL people will be in my world, the fun people. its gonna be better than kierkegaard's, so won't you be with us...? i want you to.

you're the hitch hiker, if you're on the road out of greendale with your thumb out i'll make sure we stop and pick you up. the party's gonna be too good and i want you to party with us. i don't want to think of you being with the kierkegaards. you're better than that Rauven.

I've beaten Satan, I figured out his little puzzle, his little riddle- it's simple, he just miscalculated; you didn't throw in the towel like Sauron now did you Prince Rauven, I sure hope you didn't think Satan, Joe Whinney had me beat???? I sure hope you didn't gamble with your life against the immutable laws of Karma and Justice!!!!

loving you,

j
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

3:15 pm... i'll say something about what happened with satan and his sidekick grandma josephina. In a minute, but first i have to tell you about something that i'd rather focus my attention on at this moment, and that's Benny.

Benny is a lover, and if you want to be with me in my heaven, you need to be like Benny, so lemme tell you about benny. He's a lover of life, an open hearted man who Knows somethings about what life is all about. Now the guy's got a little problem with his alcohol comsumption, it's true, he's what many people call a drunk, a derelict, a bum, someone to abuse and get away with because it's justififed just because he's so easy to hate. But I'm not worried about his abuse of alcohol in the least. Once he doesn't have to deal with the people who drink and become yahoos and come and tear down what he builds, he'll be over their disease in a flash.

Benny's a guy that I have a lot to say about. I might want to bring Benny with me as a sort of model of the ideal man so that people can get the picture of what they need to aspire to. You need to wrap your mind around Benny. You need to tune into Benny's frequency, because he's on a better frequency -and this is all that matters- than just about anyone else here in Babylon. He's Israel and he lives in a doorway by the sidewalk on a busy street in Fremont.

I see Benny on a regular basis. He lives in a doorway on N 36th street between the chocolate factory and the nearest decent coffee place, the one where I shared with David the Vampire one of the greatest secrets, the correlation between McKenna's time wave theory and the Bible Code. Yeah, Benny's a drunk who lives in a doorway and I love him more than almost anyone I know in Seattle; he's a top ten major leading favorite person of mine here in Seattle. Easily in my top ten.

I pass by Benny when I come over for a latte, and I almost always stop and spend some time, and the better I know him the more I want to stop and be with him. He's French and he sounds a bit like a pirate when he talks, he's completely unkempt, but he's got love in his eyes. He's a lover and that's why he lives in a doorway.

Benny's like my brother Bill, he's just a little too loving for the people of this world. If I've got some weed I share a bowl or a pinch with him, I give him money, I give him love. We feel one another and we love one another. He loves me more than almost anyone in seattle if you could measure, and maybe we will, you would or will know that its true. He isn't threatened by me. Because he's good. He's a MUCH BETTER PERSON by the most objective measures that almost any other man in Seattle, including the yahoos who come and destroy what he creates.

SO what does Benny create, anyway? Well, he's got this parking strip between his doorway there by the sidewalk and the street and in that strip of dirt he has a pile of rocks that he may have filfered from the ship canal a block away. And he's been perpetually building these beautiful - REALLY INCREDIBLE - sculptures out of rock. I mean, he's as good as andy goldsworthy creating something new and interesting every time the yahoos come and knock over the prvious piece (punks who come from the beer drinking place across the street in the wee hours, cursing and shouting, swaying across the street, and when they see something created by someone better than them they have to destroy it in order to feel OK about themselves, so they do), by balancing rocks on one another in a way that is almost impossible for most people to believe is for real. He has a gift. He is a master sculptor-artist. UP goes some kind of beautiful curved wall, or some cairns of rocks balanced in the most extreme way you can imagine, and down it comes when the yahoos pour out of the Ballroom with a need to commit acts of unjustified aggression.

Benny often can be seen with a book of poetry by Rumi. He's a lover, and i just had the conversation with him, he KNOWS that Rumi's poems are ecstatic expressions of love between Rumi and his master/lover. Benny doesnt flinch when the subject of the relationship between Rumi and his master comes up. His eyes light up at the sound of anohter man saying what he already knows, that men can love one another.

Yes, yes, his eyes say, "I too have figured that much out, that this lover of Rumi's is another man," and he's smiling and its great. He knows what love really is, its just when one being is recognizing, appreciating and honoring the goodness in another. He doesn't have stupid limitations, so he lives in a door and just reads Rumi and builds art and drinks because there's no love anywhere.

See, any man, I dont care whether he's an unwashed and ungroomed man who gets drunk every night and sleeps in a doorway - and I mean, this guys been at this probably for at least 1.5 years, living in the same doorway, making sculptures out of the same rocks over and over, like "the woman of the dunes" (neil's got the reference), like my family building its temple over and over an over and Cain and the alcoholic yahoos come and destroy it, any man who is willing to love, whose heart is open, is inherently BETTER by the only objective definitions of this word, than any man no matter the works that he is involved in, if he is just a black hearted hater pretending to be a global justice messiah, he's worthless compared with Benny, the Lover who makes art, reads Rumi, and offers his love and open hearted friendship to every single person that passes his little home/gallery. He's just a nice guy sitting by the sidewalk waiting to have a real interaction with another human being.

Benny is a lover, he's a Templar, if I may take a stab at what that word really means. He is a man of the Temple, I'd be willing to bet he's the reincarnation of a famous artist. And he lives on the margins, an exile from the alcohol culture, because he loves and is willing to love unconditionally. unconditionally. he doesnt say, "i will only love you if you are not like me, i will only love you if you do not also have a penis." no, he loves, and i want to be his lover. I want him to be the last who shall be first. AS far as I am concerned he could literally be the FIRST whatever that means, the first one officially accepted as my lover in Heaven.

If its left up to me, I will make a big deal out of holding Benny up as the shining example, a drunk who lives in a doorway, of what a man must become if he doesn't want to writhe in the agony of having rejected me forever. Benny, He's a real human being, one who just says no to anything but just being his beautiful self. I gave him a $100 when I walked past him a few minutes ago, and if i see him on my way back to the car, I'll give him another $1000. and if he wants to blow it all on drink, i dont even care, because he hasnt let alcohol ruin him, he's got a pscyehdelic heart, and he will give up the alcohol in a heart beat when the time come.

I love BENNY, the homeless artist who just goes on creating and loving, like I do, in spite of the yahoos. I have more in common with my homeless brother Bill and Benny the drunk in the doorway than i do with any other men in seattle, with the exception of the people i've named like evert, stephen and peter toms.

by the way, for those of you in his tribe, the one that I believe has peter gabriel and ry cooder and friends, thione diop, and a bunch of cool guys from Mali, Senegal, Nigeria, Ghana, etc., including a guy from Tama with the Kora and that incredible nigerian crooner who sang at womad that Rueben loves as much as I do... (Reuben's got the same taste in music as i do, funny thing, he even had that Bruce Cockburn album that i fell in love with Bruce cockburn while listening to,,, funny thing, Bruce, is this guy reuben a friend of yours???) as members...

I just stopped by to see the guy I want to believe is "the Lion King" the man who has demonstrated the greatest commitment to the preservation of all things good and African. Stephen Golovnin. He was on his way to teach a Marimba class at the neighnorhood school where that really cool teacher named Bill Richardson and his really cool wife teach, doing a marimba class. But I got to have a minute with him, His eyes look clear happy and strong, he's in good spirits, and he's looking ready to party. I love Stephen. He's been a loyal friend to me, unlike almost all other supposed friends in this town. he's NEVER said no to being with me when i have asked. I walked into his cabin and woke him and amy (a super fine woman in her own right, by the way) from their bed in the wee hours of the morning because i felt a need for his company and he didnt so much as emit a groan. He just popped up and came to my aid. I want that guy to get a big acknowledgement for his loyalty and friendship to me, like the unsung hero that he is.

I'm gonna pack up and head down to spend a couple days with my sweet honey, the Baby Snowleopard of my dreams, the sweetest most sublime teletubbie goddess there ever was. I'll bring this lap top and stay in touch. I return in time to attend a program Sunday evening. featuring a tape of my Holy Father speaking to an audience recently. I believe I may meet a special friend there and then.

**************

i dunno if i have anything to say right now about being harrased by the police at Satan's instigation (once again) and forced to leave my own property at Satan's insistence...

I saw that same horror at the sight of the truth on Deb Whinneys face that i saw on that night at thanksgiving. she's no good, as far as i can see. I told Joe I want him out of my life, that he's fired, and I will get my lawyers to do what they have to root him out of there. I was amazed that he was still there. I wonder how Walt Maas will feel when he knows I am saying Joe is Satan and that my KNOWING this is the one and only basis I have to fire him. Can someone with a name he might recognize call Walt Maas and tell him the truth? I am sick of this crap. I told Joe Whinney that I am his executioner and that I WILL be pulling the lever that sends him to his eternal suffering for the crimes he commmited. I said it with utmost conviction, I didnt let one iota of wrongly placed sympathy to slip its lying face into view. I told him that I am his executioner and that I WILL be executing his karmic reward for his actions.

You should have seen, maybe you did, his face when I told him I was going to send him to his eternal fate.

He sure knows how to make this easy for me, that's about all i can say.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No comments: