Thursday, October 06, 2005

A message to the People of this World from God Almighty (75)

Every living human being has something wonderful
happening inside. Within each person is a supreme
beauty. Within each person is peace, joy, the feeling
of the heart.

I offer inspiration, reminding people of the beauty of
existence; I remind people that life itself is a gift.
I encourage people to know that it is possible to open
windows of understanding so they can be fulfilled. I
see each human being as complete. Within each one
shines a sun so bright that it can make any darkness
go away.

What I am proposing is that within each individual is
the domain where peace can be found. This is the
message that I feel is sorely needed in this world.
How important it is for that one message to be
accessible to everyone.

More than just words, I offer a practical way to feel
the contentment that is already within. My message is
neither new nor old—it is timeless. The peace, the
contentment, that we seek is within. It was, is, and
always will be. Now is the time to turn within.

What I offer is a gift from one being to another. I
want to make this possibility available to people. And
if they want to pursue it, I want to help them however
I can.


"Hey, Mr. Clean, you're dirty now, too.
Hey, Mr. Clean, you're dirty now, too.
Hey, Mr. Clean, you're dirty now, too.
Hey, Mr. Clean."

No comments: