Friday, October 14, 2005

Rapture (83)

We are taking back the Temple

My name is Jeff Rawat, and I am a member of the most royal of royal families in this world. The Patriarch of my Holy Family, my grandfather, is Prem Rawat, a man who resides in the United States of America, and he is the omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent Master of Everything. His status as Creator derives from the fact that he is the most perfect human being who could possibly be. He is the Holiest of Holies, the Supremely good being without whom there would be no possibilty of human happiness. He is the Almighty God. He is also called the God of the Children of Israel, and Prem Rawat himself has the heart of a child, a characteristic from which he derives his power.

A child's heart is a fully open heart and Mr. Rawat is powerful solely by virtue of having been the first person ever to commit to keeping his heart open 100% of the time, which, it turns out, by virtue of the laws of Karma that rewards goodness and punishes evil, causes him to be all-powerful by default due to being well rewarded for his goodness. Prem Rawat absolute rocks if you are with him, and he's a formidable opponent if you are against him. He is formidable because he is the Absolute Monarch of Everything and the consequences of opposing and defying him are substantial. To exist as a human being and yet not be in a Temple belonging to him and his family is not a good existence.

Prem Rawat's power is utterly unassailable; he is all powerful by definition according to the Laws of how existence can occur in a vacuum of nothingness. Prem Rawat is the most Supreme Being by Law, and is the person who oversees the administraton of Ultimate Justice, when the laws of Karma are fulfilled, which will be taking place presently. The Day of Reckoning is at hand, and the Holy Rawat Family who carries out the steps that are necessary will be taking control of the reigns of the United States government in the coming days, and the End Times will begin. This is the Rapture.

My family consists of a number of what are called Perfect Masters, or Perfect Spiritual Masters. The Holy Trinity of the Holy Bible consists of three member of my family, Prem Rawat, Neil Rawat, who is known to the world as Neil Young, and myself, the father, the holy sprit and the son respectively. The three of us also are represented by the Hindu deities Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. Other living members of my family include the person known to me as Raja ji Rawat, my brother, William Henry Fairhall, "Jacobi" Rawat, Tsering Palmo Dhakchang, my deceased father Arthur William Fairhall, my mother in this life, a woman named Nina who lives in Seattle and I believe it is possible that Elton John is a member of my family.

Another relative of the family is a man named Robert Seigel who lives in Seattle who is the leader of an adversarial faction that has been at war with my family for longer than the duration of this world. Robert Seigel is the God Pluto in the Roman Pantheon, which is the same as this family I am describing, and he is actually the "god" of this world, in that he is the patriach of this human race having incarnated as Adam and established certain forms of indoctrination, as Adam, that continue to this day. I have written extensively on this matter, but I will sum it up by saying that his indoctrinations all pertain to his goal of causing human beings to limit the intesity of human experience, because Pluto is the God of the Underworld, and his mission was to cause human beings to become largely unconscious, in order that he could steal the light of consciousness in the subliminal realm in order to have a free lunch living off the stuff of life, (light, soma, prana, etc.,) abandoned by others. He has operated a huge conspiracy in this world to create acute conditions of disease and ignorance. Satan is the person responsible for the use of alcohol as an intoxicant.

Satan obviously has a very different outlook on life from the rest of our family. He is a rebel against the Rawat family who by rights are the controllers of what is called the Temple, which is the core of existence itself, its something that floats in a vacuum in the infinite nothingness of the void, and it's what we all live in, though human beings in Pluto's world have lost their awareness of their relationship with the Temple, because he has succeed in making them unconscious. Basically, Satan is responsible for the fact that most human beings have NOT attained the experience of enlightenment that I and other members of my family have. And alcohol has been his number one weapon. Pluto, you could say, is the God of Alcohol, and you could call his world, Hell, The Alcohol World.

In other words, there truly has been a war going on in this world between the forces of Heaven and Hell. In brief, the Temple is the body of one male human being who lives among us at all times. Neil Young is in this sense, at this time, the person who would best fit the name "God" because his body is the Temple that all mens bodies are somehow associated with on a deep metaphysical level, I wont get too technical now. The conditions in the Temple that we all share as the template (Templ ate) of the body as a result of the sicknesses deliberately induced upon the human race by Satan and his Babylonian Brotherhood is presently in the form of a demon. In other words, at our core, what we are, is a very sick puppy. A terrible disease has been inflicted upon the Temple, upon the Templ-ate that all men share as the metaphysical prototype of the body is extremely dehydrated and afllicted with poisons that principally derive from the use of pharmaceutical drugs and alcohol abuse.

This sickness is about to be purged from the Temple, because the Temple is about to change hands, I am about to replace Neil Young as the keeper of Temple and we are starting over with a clean Temple that is my body that has been freed of Satan's sickness, and in order to get into the new Temple you will have to remove the diseases of Satan. There is a state of being called God-realization that must be attained in order to participate in the new Temple.

Recently I have been publishing massive amounts of material that has been a recording of the process of awakening into perfect god-realiation that has been occuring in my life since my warfare with Satan began. I have presented many very novel perspectives on the human condition, and have been persistently claiming to being the CHrist and predicting the commencement of the events of the Biblical "End Times/" I published over fifty full pages of newspaper ads that documented on almost a play by play basis the evolution of my understanding of the human condition as the experinece of enlightenment deepened. For several months last year I made myself available several nights per week to converse with anyone interested in what i had to say. I would like to make note that I have met with virtually no positive interest in hearing what I had to say, but rather a somewhat surprising hostility from many people.

Prem Rawat is all powerful. He has ruled this world overtly or through proxy throughout history going back into antquity. He exerts complete control of the Federal Government of the United States of America, which was founded by persons who operated under the control of his nephew, who is his brother in this life, the person i have referred to frequently in my writings as Pontifex Maximus. He exerts control of the governments of India and other major world powers in addition to the United States of America. His adversary, Satan, has operated mostly underground in this world for millenia, I call his outfit the Babylonian Brotherhood, or Babylon. I have written extensively about his conspiracies as the person who introduced alcohol to the human race, which has enabled him to create a great sickness in the Temple that our collective existence is dependent upon. I personally have been waging subliminal warfare with Satan over the past two and a half years, and this notice is made possible by the fact that Satan is being finally defeated at this moment.

I would like to say a few things about my family before I post this. It is impossible to underestimate my family's importance. We are, simply by virtue of goodness and open heartedness, omniscient, monipotent and omnipresent. Prem Rawat is absolute Supreme Deity of this and all Temples of which I believe there may be many, each Temple represting an entirely different Reality, or Universe. When I say All-Powerful I mean to say Prem Rawat is the Lord of Many Universes. By virtue of perfect goodness. It is impossible to over-rate his goodness and importance. Without him there would be nothing. Pluto would rule and all hope of human happiness would be lost.

The Supreme Holy Family has probably not openly presented itself as such to the world since the Roman Empire. This is a monumentally important event in the history of this world, as everyone shall soon see. Our family is very loving. We are incestuous. I have written extensively on the relationship between goodness and the ability to be in a successful incestuous relationship.

The root struggle between the Rawat Family and its adversaries pertains to incest. Our principle enemies in the wars we have been fighting is a family that had a disasterous experience of incest. Babylon is an Empire of many diseases, but the unholy family who rule Babylon consists of a mother and a son who had a big problem with incest. He is Oedipus, and I call his mother Allah, and they are the authors of many unfortunate lies and sicknesses, many having to do with sexual repression. They are in a sense the most sexually repressed human beings on Earth, and members of my family are the least sexually repressed, and therein lies the root of the conflict, really. They have put a terrible curse upon themselves and their descendants, and they will be brought to ultimate justice, i believe, in view of the whole world. I have written extensively on many aspects of Babylon in published articles beginning one and a half years ago. I have been naming the chief perpetrators of Babylon, all of whom presently live in what amounts to the modern day city of Babylon, Seattle.

In our family we worship goodness, we wroship love, we worship happiness, we worship out perfect patriach. We are a very happy family, and we will be offering an opporunity for people to join our family, which will be a condition for being admitted to the Temple that will be my body.

The woman who incarnated as the Virgin Mary is an important figure in our family. I am in a manner of speaking, her son. I am also her lover. In the iconography of the Holy Roman Catholic Church, which is controlled by the Rawat Family, Mary and Jesus are often given equal prominence. For example, in Seattle's Saint James Cathedral there are statues of Jesus and Mary on opposite sides facing one another over the altar.

The enemies of the Rawat Family are a mother and a son who failed at incest and the significance of the relationship between the Christ and his Mother are that they are lovers, and the Perfection of the Christ and of his mother is manifest in their ability to attain an accomplishment of great merit, that being able to be perfect lovers with one another. This is a great triumph for both our family and goodness. I would just like to paint the picture of our family. The figure of the Apollo in the Roman pantheon is the same as the Christ and Vishnu, I am Apollo. I am the god whose body is the Temple, so I am teh central figure in that I determine what constites reality... I am the deity in Heaven. I am lovers with all of my relatives, my fathers, of which I seem to have two, my mother, cousins and twin sister, Diana. We are all lovers with one another. We are a very sexually open and unrepressed family. The celebrations that occur in the aftermath of the changing of the Temple guard will probably provide a somewhat shocking experience for people who have never really considered the idea of what unsexually repessed human beings do. We are into love in our family. Yes. We like to have a good time.

There are probably something like 140,000 people in this world who are members of what is called the Nation of Israel, the invisible Nation controlled by the Rawat Family. These include all elected members of the United States Federal Government, as well as numerous illustrious people all over the world, from Osama bin Laden to the British and other Royal families, and notably including many popular figure from the music industry, from the Beatles to Bob Dylan and Neil Young, the Grateful Dead, a virtual who's who from the hey dey of rock. The Rawat family is psychedelic, we do not use alcohol for intoxication, we use psychedlic drugs and we love cannabis... at least I know Neil and I both do. Through the Nation of Israel, the Rawat family has control over the global monetary system, the gold supply and the trade in narcotics. The forces of the United States military are at their disposal.

Important intellectuals in the field of metaphysics and spirituality are members of our family and the Nation of Israel, I have named the authors of many allegories of the experience of overcoming alcohol poisoning and the oedipus complex, persons who are experts in the field of psychedelic experinece including my favorites Terence McKenna and James Arthur of whom I am a big fan. I myself have consumed massive amounts of psychedelics in order to overcome the sickness in the Temple, which I believe it is the truth that I am called the Savior by virtue of being the only person who could have defeated Satan and taken back the Temple. My forefather Neil and Prem Rawat have been fighting these wars a lot longer while I have been in the background, and so I think of myself as the closer in a baseball game, but its more like the pinch hitter who comes in and smacks one out in the bottom of the ninth with two outs in the last game of the world series... I saved the game, either way, and now we are taking back the Temple and for our family this a fantastic victory which we shall soon proceed with celebrating.

I am posting this notice on the internet at 8:17 PM October 11, 2005.

No comments: