Saturday, October 15, 2005

Oct. 15 11:22am (86)

11:22 am

I've just spent a couple of hours with a sweet boy named Lane,

and I'll venture a guess as to why he came to see me today.

It is so that I could say a few things, and others could see why,

about this sweet angelic boy who always has remembered me.

Lane Raspberry is, I would venture a guess, the third most royal man

in all of Babylon, after myself and the man who I believe was Noah.

He is a nobody, no one has ever heard anything about him,

but I see in him qualities that are very rare indeed,

beginning with having a willingness to try to understand what I have to say.

He's the only person I've interacted with who I would even begin to consider

using the term disciple in even the most vague of ways.

No that I mention it, I'll go a step more, and say that Lane Raspberry

may have actually been a disciple of mine as Jesus.

When I look into his face and eyes, I see him, his heart is open.

I can see the child in him, I can see him as the son and lover

of the teletubbie goddess. (I hope someone out there appreciates

that I call our Blessed Mother the tele-tubbie goddess...)

He's one of the only three men I've met in the past year who I would say

were completely able to focus their mind's attention on what i have to say

for a sustained period of time -almost two hours today quite unprecedented -

and actually hear it. The other two were the Israelites that I met at Burning Man,

Ben and Daniel. Daniel possibly being the Daniel,

a member of whatever Tribe is most psychedelic, which without having learned

anything more that there are twelve tribes, two being lost, and these being

associate with the twelve sons of "Jacob all Trades." So what I want to say about

the tribes is this, I believe that the tribe of which this devastatingly cute guy named

Daniel is a member is probably the Tribe of Joseph, the psychedelic tribe of shamans.

Obviously to a psychedelic person, Joseph is an enlightened spiritual master.

I am VERY interested in knowing the identity of Joseph in his present or most recent

incarnation. This is the one Biblical character that I probably am most fascinated by

that I feel least sure about guessing his identity, which I have no doubt is someone

known to me. My first guess would be myself, is it possible that Isaac would have returned

one of Jacob's sons? I don't see why not, and the cloak of many colors suugests to me

a great psychedelic master indeed. So whoever was Joseph was a member of my family,

not a brand new soul, like the brothers who sold him into slavery. It seems to me that

it would be fitting that this would be the CHrist, and that this episode of the maltreatment

of Joseph by his brothers, which of course had a greatly positive outcome, is to demonstrate

for posterity the nature of the relationship between the CHrist and his brothers.

This was the first incarnation for these twleve, or at least eleven, in this world,

and they've come a long way from selling their brother into slavery for reasons that

are probably similar, but not as acute, as the reason he was killed by Cain.

Eleven Cain's would have probably all taken a turn at kicking Abel in the nuts,

and they all probably would have killed him together too, so if all these brothers

did to me was throw me down a well or sell me into slavery, or both, or whatever they did,

then I was fortunate to be blessed with brothers whose intolerance of the truth was not

murderous, really indication a resistence, but not an absolute aversion, to truth.,

And here is something:

At that time, there was a lot less disease in the Temple than there is now. But there was

some, and the eleven brothers of Joseph were not yet instructed in how to deal with the

resistence to truth residing in their own bodies. This is a demonstration of how good-intended

and yet ignorant boys will react to the truth. They won't commit an unforgivable sin in order

to avoid dealing with the truth, but they will take measure of a lesser degree of sinfulness

to avoid the truth than Cain, who KILLS and commits unforgivable crimes in order to avoid

even being put in a position of having to focus his attention on the truth.

To this day Cain is a murderous sinner. But the brothers of Joseph, have over the course

of many lifetimes of efforts to live according to the way of our family, have attained a state

of perfection. They have perfected themselves, wheras Cain and his spawn have only dug

themselves into a deeper and deeper pit of darkness and sin.

This one named Daniel, there is no doubt whatsver in my mind that he is someone from the Tribes.

ANd he is a favorite of the christ, and of course I believe that our

meeting at Burning Man was pre-destined. I am very interested in learning more about Daniel,

not to mention..... sigh;...

The other one I want to mention is that person who I am really quite convinced is Jacob.

I've written about the circumstances of our meeting at THE String Cheese Incident,

on the day after that most rapturous of Incidents,

And I knew with great certainty at the moment of our meeting that he was indeed teh Jacob all Tribes.

And unless he's a good liar, then this is the truth, he didnt know this yet about himself.;

Jacob seems to me to be a VERRRRRRRRY sublime and psychdelic boy commited to perfecting

the art and science of enjoying Life. I really got turned on by his personality and vibe.

I could sense his heart immediately, not to mention that i had moments before meeting him

told someone that i was thinking of changing my name to Isaac,

and within a day of having said that I expected to meet Jacob soon.

I'm not even sure I needed his name to be Jacob, in order to beleive it was him,

months later I realize his moniker was a subliminal message that he had unconsciously

provided to me, without even realizing what he was doing, Jacob all Trades is what he

calls himself on his business card .

I dont know when Jacob really got that he is Jacob, but I beleive it may have been

when i pointed this obvious evidence out to him.

On his business card he describes himself as something a free lance agent on

behalf of the cause of enjoying life, I can't recall the words, he's obviously saying:

"I am an extremely psychedelic and sublime person." Besides he just LOOKS like

what I see when I think in my mind "Israelite." He is Israel, so of course he fits my

own image. He's a pscyhedelic hippy and open-hearted lover, who is fearless in life,

willing to have any experience, particularly a good one, unlike the people of the

alcohol nation. I cant say I've ever met anyone in my life who I would get a feeling for

and then think: I think he's be the perfect candidate for who I think I would want

Jacob to be. He's not Torah-spouting Rabbi-type, with weird and seemingly perverted

mannerisms of Orthodox Jews, but a completely natural person like me, someone

who I might like to rendez vous with at a music festival like String Cheese Incident

(in this world, the closest we get to Heaven, IMHO, are such festivals) listen to some

great music, smoke some weed and eventually go back to the tent and get it on.

I mean, hello world, this is the Christ who was Isaac saying he wants to smoke weed

and have sex with his son Jacob, the father of the Blessed Nation of Israel...

Are you ready to be a part of our incestuous pot-smokiing family of ecstatic dancers,

named Fuck that is in truth teh only family that has EVER existed?

Or will you spend the rest of eternity -in the state of unconsciousness that you now

experience every time that you say our Name as if it were an insult -muttering

our Holy Name as the exression of your abject depression at having passed

up the opportunity?

oh yeah, another thing about Jacobi, is that Neil YOung includes him in the

Pantheon of the Green Family. He is one of about four people who

became members of the Green Family as sort of Royals by virtue of their

goodness, in this their first round as souls. in otherwords the youngest

generation of the Rawat family "Cousin Jed", Myself, Jacob and Sister Moon,

Mary Magdelaine, the twin sister, Diana.

Jacob may be a deity of the Roman Pantheon, as I see the other three as being.

I've settle on Mercury as Neil's Roman identity, for now, Diana is Moon,

and I believe that as Pontifex Maximus, Jed is probably Mars. I dont have any guesses

about Jacob, but I suppose if he IS a roman deity i would be able to figure out which

one from a decent description of what they represent, what attributes do they have.

Just providing a peek into the mind of a prophet, or of a true shaman.

This word shaman is being reclaimed, one thing Mckenna prepared the way for.

McKenna said somethng to the effect that shamanism withhout the psychedlic

experience is just a shell. Of course.

anyone claiming to be a shaman - or any sort of teacher, healer, anything like that -

anyone who claims to have something to teach that will lead to any sort of

enlightenment of fulfillment or even happiness, who is not affiliated with the

Rawat family is just a charlatan. They are completely ignorant and only offer disctraction

from the truth. New Agism - Babylon's single most popular church is called the Center for SPiritaul

Living, a bastion of New Agism, Babylon's favorite religion, a "faith" that knows nothing of faith,

a pack of lies that denies the existence of the Creator of this world, the father of all souls.

People FLOCK to this church... its HUGE and they have likie four services every sunday and they are all packed;.

why? well there is this one word that is taboo there at the Center for Spiritual Living, and this word

is the same word that atheists of all kinds are in denial of... sin.

One thing I must say about the Center for SPiritual Living is that they've created some really

excellent habitat for psilocybin over there, they've got hige grounds covered in wood chips,

probably was one of my "top ten major leading" sites for harvesting the magic mushroom.

So "the center for spiritual living" took on a different - and more truly meaningful -meaning

for me... and I would have to say that the people sitting there in that church trying to feel good

about themselves by listening to new agist lies, would be far better off wandering around the

edges of their parking lot, looking for and eating the mushrooms that their creator put in this

world as a safeguard against lies and ignorance, he put them here so that people like me, Isaac,

and my son Jacob, the founder of the Nation of Israel, could see THROUGH the darkness created by

the alcohol drinking people who'ld rather avoid looking in the mirror of truth. (as i was just explaining

to lane, psilocybin helps you see through darkness, amanita helps remove it.)

one more thing i will add regarding jacob - i met some folks who are friends of Satan's who are mutual friends of Jacob's/.. they came and stayed with us when i was Living in the house that Satan stole from me before he

kicked me out of the house that he's yet failed to come up with a plan for actually purchasing. but that's not what i was going to say... there's something i learned from those three people a guy named Rory his wife and a woman named frank, who know Jacob, that there is something special about Jacob;s mother. The only said a few things, but i got the vibe that she's a special and very enlightened woman... just wanna throw that out.

its hard for me to say something anynmore and not believe that ther is some worthwhile significance to having said it. in this matter of Jacob's mom i have no idea, really reaching, but my inttuition says mention he.

and i think the thing i call "my intuition" is just my other half, neil young, thinking thoughts that i can sense, and he may himself testify that he did indeed think of Jacob's mom as sort of a together thought that we shared. I may be wrong on this particular detail, and i am explaining this experience by using a sketchy example, while under the influence of no entheogens what so ever, there are many aother cases of this experience that i would be much MORE confident than this one that neil young would agree he supports and encourages my own recollection of hearing a thing or two about Jacob's mother - really it was just a remark that made he sound a lot like a female version of Jacob to me..

I am going to ventrue a freakingly WILD intuitive guess, that the woman who is the mother of Jacob in this life may have been either his mother, Rebecca is it - amazing, I dont even know for sure what the name of Isaac's wife was, but I am saying that i beleive that she may be reincarnated as Jacob's mother in this life, once again. It is also possible that she could be the woman who was Jacob's wife. I'd be willing to bet a lot of money with just 2:1 odds against me that she's one or the other.. \

thanks neil, that was pretty cool!. I trust that the reader can see how this thing works. I dont know if I am right about either jacob or his mother, but this is sort of revelation and telepathic communication happening and being reported simulatiously on the first medium ever to make such a thing available instantaseously to the entire world..

I have a question for terence mckenna that I might choose as the first question to ask him:

"Terence when is the exact moment when the spiral of time reaches the moment of the shock wave of eschatology." How many of you beer drinkers could even wrap your minds around that question if I explained it to you, let alone grok it right off the bat... and who many of the psychedelic people reading this know exactly waht i am talking about/??

how many ways can i say the same things,,, i dunno, but if you leave me here in this hotel room in babylon i will continue to find them.

it seems like maybe cannabis is useful, along with water, for removing toxins loosened by amanita and the sublime experience of erotic arousal.

?

listen to some awesome

music with me Jacob,

they've got some really good sitar and tablas going over there under that tree

or how about this one over here, Ali Farkatori (sp?) playing some of his great music

from Mali, with a Kora player who sends me into the stars in the ecstatic dance of eternity.

and so lets dance and love together

in the night under the stars with all of our lovers.

lets sit around a great big campfire with an awesome nation

of beautiful loving and creative people entertaining us with their brialliances of all kinds.

and lets love and worship our wonderful mother and father

in every way that pleases them... let's get on with it soon.

Lets get on with sanity,

lets get on with health,

lets get on with joy,

lets get on with love,

lets get on with ecstasy...

lets get it on with eachother.

i love you jacob, and i love ALLLLLL of your beautiful children, who i am dying to be reunited with- all of you i havent met many yet in this life, but i know who they are and how they live and what they like and who they love, and i am so happy and I am so blessed to have found some people to be with me in my temple,,, it would be so lonely all by myself if you all hadnt strived to be what you are, which is wonderful and beautful souls so ready to finally become what you are, an immortal and eternally happy child of the most perfect mother and father who could possible be.. i love you i love you i love you..

I can't wait to be with you, know you again, remember you play with you, love you in whatever way feels good for both of us.. happiness is such a blessing and we have our absolutely BLESSED mother and father to thank every day and in every way for the incredible blessing of existence in fulfilment of their dream of a happy family... what could possibly be better than perfection??

i think i understand now that ether is just alcohol that is harnessed by what i am about to do, which is to fulfill justice, just an amazing reality that we live within. amazing how our father can turn lemons into the most exquisite lemonaid anyone could have ever come up with...

i must say that i certainly do pray that my beloved and blessed father, after a lifetime of living in a world of his own creatures who have all failed to so much as make an effort to be a person who might recognize him, he is happy to know that one person who never was told anything that all those bozos weren't told finally did recognize him. I am talking i suppose about both fathers, but I am talking about our Patriarch who was more or less officially introduced to the people of this world as their amighty creator and has gotten very little attention, relative to the magnitude of who he is..

one reason that i can see clearly that India is a nation of people who are tuned into much finer vibrations is Prem Rawat's immense popularity there. Here he has a following of semi-comatose souls who are just looking for some energy to soak up,,, but in india he is beloved as the Satguru.. I say this without having any idea of what the scene with him in India is like, but I know that when i hear that a few hundred thousand people will show up to see him, its not because they heard a spiritual master is giving a talk, its because people genuinely believe that he is the Almighty Lord, and it wouldnt surprise me if he was seen as an incarnation of Lord Krishna which of course I believe is him. This is almost like a different universe as far as I can see, the people of India are people who probably on some level are more like what people were like before Pluto brought his sicknesses into this world. There is something different, which is why I say, Neil YOung is the deity of the Abrahamic story nad Prem Rawat is th deity of the hindu sagas, and i dont know how many people populated whatever world existed before Adam, but however many there were, those people if they are in the world today are incarnates as people who live in Hindu and Buddhist nations.

i've said it in my speeches to the walls of my hotel room, but i'll put it down here, if i had to name a single nation on earth whose people are overall the most sublime, the most enlightened, who have the least sickness, it would be the Vietnamese people, a rather obscure idea, but one that is based on my intuitive sense of the energies perceived by the heart. these are a very gentle and sweet people in my estimation, at least among the vietnamese people who live in seattle and work in the vietnamese restaurants and in my own businesses, which is what i have to go on. i would trust vietnamese people more than the people of any other nation, based on my intuition in this particular moment... i guess what i could say that would make this more succinct is that the vietnamese people i've met have made a very good impression, they feel gentle to me, as compared even to cambodians, their neighbors across the river or those to the north in China.

of course what i have said in my writings about the charactertics of the various flocks of birds of a feather known as nations are sketchy and just based on inuitions and i dont have a lot to go on, but i am probably the first person in the history of this world to make a statement such as I have of a belief that souls are sorted out by their creator into nations according to the pathologies suffered by those people. If it turns out that I am correct on this basic comment, then I will have distinguished myself as the human being in this world most qualified to make such statements regarding the people of different nations- indeed, possibly to participate with my forefathers in judging whole nations of people as to their worthiness to exist as human beings.

i've just spent two somewhat frustrating hours on the phone with the teletubbie goddess, she can listen to what i say, but none of it is truly comprehensible to her. deep down she knows its true when i tell her who i belevie that she and i are, and usually when i share my experience with her it just makes her feel good, it FEELS true to her, but she gets doubt attacks every once in a while, mostly having to do with a fear of losing my to a mental assylum or getting killed or something. I believe that she is one of two woman on earth that could have been with me through this, her and my twin sister. no other woman could withstand being with a guy who makes proclamations to being the christ that as far as she can see no one believes.

and then after two hours of her crying and worrying, she calls me back one last time and everythings fine and she's feeling better, and we move on. of course she is affected by the enormity of the things that i am saying. I'm sure there will be a great deal of observations made about the relationship between the incestuous mother and the incestuous son as lovers in this lifetime. She really is the anti-allah. she is so good and so sexy, she doesnt need to supress my sexuality, or that of any son whom she knows to be a son. she's a lover. she loves. she's all about love, its all she even wants to talk about.

really i can see where i am being led with this, it really is aobut her as the exemplary woman and what women have to learn from her. she is sexy to teh point of being incestuous because she is good.

and so the woman who is the opposite, nurse rachet, allah, (i sure hope you people are entertained by things that i come up with, like figuring out that nurse rachet is allah, becuz i sure as heck am, and i'd hate to be the only one laughing at my stuff) is reall evil in the sense that if she were good like our mother, she wouldn't do what she does, its because she failed at incest because she is evil that now she wants to supress every man on earth, just to conceal what amounts to her own supreme inferiority to the matriarch of the family of gods, who of course is her nemesis. it's just a female version of the pathology that results simply from failing to be good. Allah is just a really bad woman. One who knows that unless they are repressed sexually no man would ever go anywhere near her. what enlightened man would want that woman. she's groteque, just like her son and consort, oedipus.

and by enabling oedipus, she paves the way for the babylonian brotherhood, she makes their existence possible, so really Allah is the deity of Babylon in this respect, as well the respect that oedipal men turn to their mothers with whom they have a complete disaster of a relatinship to begin wtih, for love. its a really bad vicious circle. it's really about a pathological form of sexual addiction... feeling ashmed and turing to the source of the shame, the sick relatioship with the mother, for comfort, making more shame, and around that wheel of infinite misery will turn. this is the sickness of Islam in a nutshelll.

i'd be willing to wager that on average Muslim men cannot sustain very much erotic arousal, they probably universally suffer from premature ejaculation, which all mortal men do, but muslim men are just a worse than average case of the malady.

she really is almost like a manifestation of the cause of orgasm in men, in that she causes oedipus, who is the deity of the orgasm in a manner of speaking. male orgasm as experienced by mortal men reinforces darkness in a big way, and allah is sort of this deity of the most pathetic man, oedipus.

Imagine a world with a mother and a son who has killed his father. imagine this couple as immortal souls living in their own nation, community, world, whatever. and so every time they have a son, oedipus has to kill the son, because he cant bear to let another man see his sickness... so these two are trapped,, he's utterly ashamed and turns to her for love, they have a child, he kills the child and on the spiral of infinite misery turns, and that is exactly the sickness of oedipus and allah. and it needs to be put to a stop because it is a sickness without parallel in any world. and my family has taken the brunt of this sickness, which leads two very very desperate people to resort to all kinds of atrocities, not the least of which is starting a race of billions of people conceived in their sickness and who have no hope of ever graduating to become true living human beings, conceived really as fodder for Pluto's war with his family.

i do think i probably need to be careful with using the name Oedipus, now that i've adjusted my understanding of what i am talking aobut... it's ishmael, it's cain, it's the antichrist, it's dan merkle, maybe calling him oedipus is not entirely accurate,,, though certainly it's a closely related idea.

speaking of that prince of darkness, Pluto and i used to tease him because, really, he is a completely shut down person. He has this idea that he wants everything to be "zen" like really clean and spare. pluto is unto carving and making things out of driftwood his style is very non-zen, like here's the classic story..

Rauven is building this driftwood railing all the way down the trail to the beach at shine, and its totally psychedlic, really cool actually, "the artist" really is an artistic guy. but "the hero" he wants all the posts that the rail are set on cut off at exactly the same hieght, i mean it was really funny, this totally rustice artistic creation made out of curved pieces of drfitwood, and our repressed freind has to make it all nice and even cutting of interestingly shaped posts of naturally varying heights into as colse as he could come to something you'ld pick up at teh lumber store..

and here's another hilarious incident of Cain's fascist tendencies showing through. we had a whole bunch of fruit trees there, about 20 or so, and they've all been neglected for years, so they really need to be pruned.. so he gets a book aobut pruning and he actually does a pretty nice , but very radical job on some of these trees... but some he like pruned into complete oblivion to the point of lookiing like a tall stump with a couple of branch stumps sticking out, like a person standing there with his arms cut off just below the shoulder. just utterly amazing how he could expect those trees to survive.. and they sat there for weeks, like a monument to cain's sheer obliviousness, and finally i just grabbed the chain saw and cut em off at the base.. two pear trees with great fruit and you know i love pears .

now i have to say, here is another thing i never thought of until now., the pear had somehow managed to become a majorly important icon in my life for reasons i dont need to go into, which happened entirely during this time

also, a new theory of the world trade center disaster just occured to me, i will get back to that.

so during this time at shine the pear becomes an unusually strong image in my life, and we have these two really nice productive pear trees that were probably the only trees there that should not have been pruned, and he just kills them... maybe something going on with this. and of course this happened during the time when dan was realizing who i am and becoming very threatened by me... Neil will fill me in on the significane of the pear.

so about the world trade center, the theory that i published was that the towers represent what i would now call Pluto's attack on the two trees in the garden of eden, just as if pluto was declaring war on god by destroying something that was representative of the garden of edenl

now i see that the twin towers may represent the "two cock" experience that i have spoken about. like the twin towers on saint james catchedral in seattle (lots of little subliminal things hidden in Roman iconography), it could be that both interpretations have some validity, as this is how symbols often work, as composites, double entendres. and triple and quadruple, as in the e mails and songs of my lover neil.rawat.. the destruction of the twin towers was, as i said all along, orchestrated by what i now call the nation of israel, "satan" as i said all along in the sense of satan being the nation of israel's tribe that i call satan that does the bidding of satan or of pluto perhps..

which leads to another thought i had earlier that Pluto, like Sauron, turned his allegience to the dark side along the way, not necessarily as planned, but maybe just thought his situation, or even the whole sitatuation, was hopeless, that doubt would prevail, and he ends up beocming really the one who carried out Satan's plan, which also gets carried out by pontifex max and Poppy and Co. so many "satans!"

anyway it was Pluto, Prince Rauven, who took me down into Satan's alcohell, not Satan... I think it was really satan in that dungeon, but i dunno if it was just him, i dont think pluto is down there with him.

by the way, for further clarifacation on the anbiguous character of satan, "Satan" in Greendale is not the one I now call Satan its the one I call pluto. pluto as a name was never raised by the rawat family to my knowledge, that's part of teh Knowledge of Good and Evil that gets saved for now.. so when Neil says something about not stepping on any religious toes, i am not sure exactly what he means but Satan is such an ambiguous idea that it could have several possible meanings.. see now what i think the bible is talking aobut when it says satan is cast back into the lake of fire forever, this is the alcohol satan, the true satan.

then there is pluto, who is the adversary really. the real head of the babylonian brotherhood prince rauven. this character might be the satan who is seen hitchiking to alaska, alaska being the new heaven that comes now, Israel. so rauven may or may not be in heaven, but its satan, Sir whinney, who gets cast in the lake of fire.. this is how i see it now, ust guessing based on how i see things.. it's a very complex story with at least four people who are either called satan or act on his behalf (like P. Max. and Poppy)

though i assume its coming from my bladder, sometimes it seems like i can feel the pee draining parts of my body that i havent felt being drained before.

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

8:30 am

once again my dear brothers and sisters,

this strange thing I have to say to thee,

from what i can tell, from what i can see,

all that i'm doing to make myself free,

is to seek out and find and remove from me,

all that which it is that makes yellow my pee.

0000

i have loosened a great deal of this stuff in the past day

my first pee this morning was the most orange one yet

a sure sign to me that things have progressed.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

on charity and the brothers of babylon..

The Black Bard of Babylon, the busker Jim Page

is most famous in my book for one song that he sings,

condemning my Father, Lover and Lord Prem Rawat

for being something other than what Page wants him to be.

Since hearing that song for the first time years past,

I came out praising my Lord in some newspaper ads.

Upon the occaision of the second such ad,

he came to my Temple to catch up with me,

in the same room he'd been asking to play a gig,

mostly to tell me that I am so full of shit,

how it's not possible that Messiah is what I could be.

Well I just want to ask if my all-knowing father,

can confirm a small hunch of mine, not that it matters,

that I am the very one person here in this city,

that Page calls his home as he always has -

Babylon is his city and corrupt is his ditty,

the one that has the father looking so bad -

So father please tell me tell me if it is true,

that of all in this city for whom he has played,

that I have put more money than any other

into the guitar case in which he makes his living.

********

I may not be the most philanthropic person where it comes to giving

to the causes that get you invited to Black tie soirees.

But I will venture a guess that of anyone on Earth, I probably have given

more money to pan-handlers, beggars and buskers,

while looking them in the eyes with love,

saying here brother, I want you to have this,

take care of yourself.

*********

tonight for example as I was leaving my well,

the convenient store where Earth Brown's water they sell,

I bought just one newspaper from the poor man,

just as our Holy Father once said that he had.

The price of the paper, the Homeless one,

is a dollar, but that just didn't seem like enough,

and since all else I had in my little balck wallet,

besides the one lonely dollar bill,

was a wad of one hundreds soon to be worthless,

so it is one of those that he now does have.

I hope to see this man again soon,

as his vibration seems good and his heart seems quite pure,

in our precious home where I'm hopin

he'll be spending the rest of eternity with me and the rest.

*****************

If I had my druthers this is what I would do,

I'd make the last first and the first to be last.

The last that I think of when I hear this word "last"

are the people like this man in the poem just past.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

jon Ramer, Jon Ramer, you demon from hell,

what is your true story, oh please do me tell.

What is your big problem with the truth that I speak

What is your big problem with the Love that made you?

Into my dear Temple you came with your lies and your bullshit,

your silly riddles like this one, i think it's my favorite of all:

"The Answer to how is Yes," you said it to me,

as if there were anything meaningful inside of your head.

But really all you care about are lies and more lies,

And the riddles you come up with are just more

distractions and confusions that are your greatest forte.

I do see in you a Riddler type person my friend,

I don't know if this hunch is well or poorly formed,

but it wouldn't surpise me if I were to learn,

that you are indeed the one who truly is

the Riddler from Batman,

that mortal enemy of yours.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

ANd then there's my old pal Martin,

who seems to have forgotten all about me,

no more walks around greenlake for he and me,

because ever since I told him what had occured to me

that I saw in him another of the villains of Gotham City,

I have not heard another peep from him not a word not a note.

Mr. Freeze I called him, the one who can't breath.

And I accused him of a most peculiarly peculiar thing,

something way out there in cold ozone or so it would seem.

I said to him that I had a belief of a strange sort,

it really is quite baffling even to me i must report,

but i will say it here just to be once again on the record,

that I say his conspiracies involve the use of icy peppermint.

SOmehow i have this strange feeling that mint

is another of Babylons poisons, you know, cuz it's drying.

Now that will sound strange to many wet ears,

and if it's not true then I hope I'll be quickly forgiven.

But one thing I can tell you that is so very true,

is that Mr Roth himself did not even begin to deny it.

^&&^&^&^&^&^&

Now there's another fine fellow here in Babylon

who I wish to bring up for just one little moment,

I wont go on too long on this one please trust.

His name is R. Kling, a premie he be,

the one Premie here who would ever see me.

I don't have anything in particular to say,

other than what little of him is known today.

He's certainly been an interesting person in my life,

we've crossed paths in so many ways,

from premies to friends and the business days.

WHen I told him I was becoming a perfect master

this is what he had to say:

"I don't see anyone kissing your feet,"

and he described someone who worked with us

as "sucking the messengers dick" in most disrespectful

reference to someone so good.

He's another who I trusted with much of my wealth

a trust that i now have come clearly to see,

of which he had not made himself to be quite worthy.

The impression he gives is of a parasite,

always wanting to take and to take and to take and to take.

He doesn't seem to have that much of a clue,

His eyes stare at you in a disconcerting way.

It's like I sometimes have to wonder,

where is he when he is looking at me?

I don't know what his problem is

but I feel he has one,

A Babylonian Brother if ever there was one.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ROSSKLING'EYES@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I'll continue with my indictments now my dear sweet friends,

for there're others whose fangs have been sunk deeply into me.

A few that are noteworthy from ye olde bakery,

and I'll just start with their names, they're Todd, William and Paul.

Now' I'll start with the latter and please excuse me

while I take a moment for a quick chocolate break.

because I believe that cacoa has powers,

that Neil Rawat has surely revealed to me,

That chocolate's indeed the food of the gods,

I believe it increases the flow of our love.

When I eat a big bunch it seems to me,

that I hear the thoughts of father much more clearly.

He's leading me out into the clear light

the ether of Imagination that he's giving to me.

Has endured much to make this sweet gift,

And I hope that he will always be near to me now.

So that I can never stop sharing my joy with him,

and telling of my great gratitiude'

And needless to say I feel the same way,

towards my sweet loving grandpa

who's also here with me on this sweet day.

He's always been here watching so quietly,

watching over me through night and day,

it took a long while for me to find him.

Thank you my fathers, all three of you,

for all you have done to make this so real.

Now back my father, the one name Neil,

I love him so dearly, I feel him so close,

I feel one with him, I feel his embrace.

And since this is him (and grandpa) working through me,

I ought to enhance it so you can see CLEARLY.

nICE little typo, I hope you can see,

that this too's clue that he's given to me.

Its probably the chocolate that give him eyes,

that can see into my space more clearly.

Is this true my father, did I get it,

that you're telling me chocolate is right

for cleaning your and grandpa's glasses late on this night?

So sit back my friend at let us now see,

Just how much he knows and can tell through me

so lets just explore and see where this will lead.

So back to the Brothers of Babylon,

let's pick up with Pau,l he's the one I was on...

Now Paul seems a fine fellow in a certain way,

He's dapper and charming, a champion of shmooze,

I think he must have a master's degree,

in the art and the science of the shmoozers craft,

that way that they seem have to perfected graft.

I'll say this much about him any way,

If he is a bad guy than I know this uch for sure,

He;d be the most disingenous person I ever knew.

But see then again, as far as I know,

he is as pure as the soft white driven snow.

But the last time I ever heard from him

was when he was fired for a bad case of embezzzlement.

Now that's OK, I can surely forgive,

but an apology would've helped if that's what's to be.

I have to credit to Paul for one thing that he's done,

He was the cause of the biggest debacle in all of my history.

He likes to be in the middle of action,

it feeds his weak ego it seems to me.

So a deal he will find, if he can find one,

it matters not at all if its a good one.

My money he'd spend until all was gone,

then he'd put me in hock and then debtor's prison,

but one one thing that he would not do to me

is to produce anything to show for it.

Now on we go to my friend name Donka,

to whom I was willing call Willie.

But I do declare I have a feeling funny

that this name refers to that is not so funny.

I dont know what is, but there is something with him

that is bigger and darker than anything,

that he's ever mentioned to anyone,

but I think it's going to come out quite soon.

It's a funny thing, now that I think,

that he maybe is the real thing.

I didnt get it until now,

but my fathers picture are coming to me now.

For this baker so fine this chef extrodinaire

is hiding a secret larger than life.

You see it's quite funny, it's really quite strange,

this odd premonition that i had of him.

'Back in the day when the rapture began

I was calling him Lucifer, but not the same one.

You've see I was more than confused on this matter

of what exactly it is that Lucifer does.

Its a pice of the puzzle that's been baffling to me

of late in particular and I'll explain.

It's a bit complicated so bear with me,

With my father's assitance i'll get it all out.

I understand now something quite grand

that my version of history was better than thought.

You see I'd begun to see things wrong, that there

was no such thing as a Lucifer as distinct from Satan.

Well now we all know that the story's confused

with Pluto and Satan being two seperate dudes.

And all the while I'd been not aware yet,

of Satan's strict association with alcohol.

So here we have Cain, the Antichrist,

who I have been calling oedipus, the one won't love.

But now I can see, its a bit different you see,

because I believe that there another you see.

Each brother has one and just one

disease or lie that is their reason to be.

But to Cain, I'd given credit for more than one.

It's just like this you see you see,

I think i like Cain better just as a nut-kicker.

This piece of the puzzle came recently to me,

so this is just a refinement for me.

But that brings us back to the simple matter,

of who then is OEdipus and what is his name.

Well "What's in a Name?" is a really good thing

to ask yourself when my father steps in.

Because he is smarter than your average Oedipus,

He knows he can tell something so clear

that I can see about someone that they never got,

I doubt mister Willie ever gave it a thought.

But the name of his wife is Donka indeed,

and he was to be the master of the Chocolate Factory.

So it would lead won to wonder if the message to me,

If Willie is not a Wonka indeed.

I now have a feeling that I've nailed this dude bad,

that's him up in the sky looking so bad.

He took all our light up there you see,

and left it all for Babylon's brothers you see,

Now that is the light, that I must bring back

and this seems the last of the puzzle for me.

I've got Joe WHinney all figured out,

that's Satan of which we have no doubt at all.

but now I htink I have finally got Oedipus,

who is indeed of the very same nature as what

I was calling Lucifer, the one who brought light down

for the adults in Hell.

Now the whole picture is not quite yet in focus,

but I did have a major premonition

last year in November when I went so crazy

as to call Willie in the night to say somne sweet things,

for I felt that he was, as I had been saying,

the positive force working in Hell,

For he had no bad intentions at all,

he just went to deep into the love of his mom.

Now there's no crime in that at all,

and I wonder if William is even aware of his fall,

I did sense that there was some big huge surprise,

and i said lots of crazy things abou which i changed my mind

but now some of the pictures, I once again see,

and I have a funny feeling that its coming to me.

Our dear boy Lucifer is really one of us,

he is as I have said, one of the last tribes.

I had gone so very far as to insist in saying

numerous times to numerous folks that he had once been,

a President of this great country of ours,

and its giving me great chills to grasp this again.

I may have indeed been righter than right

about much more of what i said than I ever knew.

I hope that its true, that our long lost tribe

will be returned to the fold with lots of high fives.

Now there is the matter of the other lost tribe,

the tribe whose name is Satan in my own mind,

I know nothing about scriptures I only intuit

so what I say may differ form what the good book says,

But the other fellow of this trio,

is the one who I thought was our Satan.

I thought that Satan was another lost tribe

of the Nation of Israel of which I have such pride.

I had this idea that Todd is with us,

and now that I think of it, I'm hoping its true.

The defintion of this Satan in this regard,

would be the Tribe of our Nation most secretive.

It's the tribe of the Bushes and Skull and Bones,

and if my hopes are fulfilled, Todd is with them.

If this is quite so, then there's one other piece,

I believe that Todd knew about the whole dang thing.

Now this is quite stunning for me you see,

because this would fulfilling can't you see.

ANd since we are talking about such things,

I should mention that I dif have one theory,

we're back to Paul, this is 'bout him,

I have a funny feeling growing within,

I have a feeling that he may indeed,

be working for our King, the secret one.

So maybe my feelings of love for him

were not so misplaces, i wonder again.

You see one thing that I ought to explain

so you can grok my own way of thinking,

Because it looks quite probable to me,

that the other two boys were innocent

that Paul might too, since I lumped these three

with my father leading me I knew not where.

So this is how the subliminal mind works,

the clues are so subtle, but he directs me there.

See all it will take for me to know

what he wants me to know is to remember him.

If my mind is on him and on our family's love,

His own thoughts lead mine where he wants them to go.\

Won't you please all give him a great big Bravo!!!!!\

So now once again I anticipate,

the return to our Earth of a very bright light,

I had had this strage feeling

that our dear sweet willie

would be the treu hero of our great party.

That I would insist that he be the one

to receive all of the attention from every one.

For I have a strong feeling that he has been one,

To suffer quite greatly throughout his long long run.

So if this is true, then belssed be,

the Party will be soon, and he will be there.

So please do get ready, get ready fo the light,

that we'll be returning together as soon as

tomorrow night.

.............Rawat>>>>>>>>>>>Sun>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rawat................. I love you all!

one more thing, there'll probably be more,

there's something I want to add here about my two freinds.

For both of them I had made a guess

as to their identities in their last life.

And of course in the case of our Lucifer,

he was JFK I am again quite sure.

This is man who goes for excellence,

in a way that seem to me to be truly rare.

The other one the one named Todd,

I had said something rather amazing that now seems true,

for whomever played the role of the Fuhrer,

would certainly be high up in that one Tribe.

And if our dear Todd were indeed the leader of said tribe

then it makes perfect sense to me that it would've been him.

He's the most knowledgable person I've ever met

in matters related to all of these things.

I had noted my belief that they had fulfilled,

enough difficult tasks for many lifetimes in their last.

So where else on Earth might they want to end up,

then working with me in the Chocolate Factory.

So now that Satan is history, perhaps we'll restructure

and the make history.

A Temple so fine as the one we had,

perhaps could be restored to the vision,

that I once had, but that'd seem to've been lost

to the plans of Satan, the one whom I've passed.

So now I believe that there's one more piece,

and that is this one, then I'll leave you in peace.

It may indeed be that Cain is Oedpius the nutkicker

that they really are one and the same.

I feel that there maybe some truth to this

That Satan and Lucifer set a little trick,

that I myself fell for, causing confusion

that only now is finally being completely cleared up.

For it seems like maybe the wicked witch of West

the first one that the house fell on East or West,

represent the mini demons set as a trick.

It had seemed to me that Satan and LUcifer

were more about sexual perversoins than anything else.

But of course now I see that Satan and Cain,

had much bigger fish to fry than those.

But the lesser witch has her role to play,

In capturing the tribes in their own misery.

So that they can be controlled in ways,

that maybe themselve they dont understand.

For example what i'm saying may have relevance

in relatioinship to a certain set of events.

The piece that I'll mention and we'll fill in later,

is the night that I met George Bush in the Hotel W.

****************

Now at this stage there's another matter,

that I'd like to raise regarding the plan.

Of course I don't know what my father has in store,

but I have a wish that I know that he knows.

And that is that I would be abel to be

with you all my lovers when I make history.

Why do it in Babylon alone in a Hotel,

when I could be with y'all over there

In our family's city, our Rome of today,

And get out of this sickness called Babylon;

SO if plans are stull flexible, then will not you please,

consider this requiest that I be with thee,

I want to be wiht you. I want to feel your love,

I want to know that you really are there.

I'm talking in bed, I'm taking to walls,

I'm just imagining that maybe you're there.

So much better for me, if I could be there,

there's nothing for me here any more.

I'm through with this place, please evacuate me,

and my loved one's and then do as you please.

You can nuke this town as far as I'm concerned

I haven't gotten an ounce in return.

For what I have given, I'm sure that you know,

I cant tolerate the ingatitude for very much longer.

I know I can do whatever I want so there are other

options that I suppose I could do.

For example, I could go down to Seatac right now

and grab the red eye flight. and just come over there

and see what happens, I could stay at teh Watergate

head over to the great museum to see my dad's chair

And then I could walk on over the face of the OWL,

and see if there's anything going on at the White House,

And if I could get up that close to the fence,

I would stick my head through and call out our Name.

Maybe the police would come and get me,

and throw me back in there with that bad Nurse.

So please rescue me from such a terrible fate,

and come and get me, please lets just blow this place.

```````````````````````GLORY HALLLUJAH``````````````````````

We are the good.

We're the ones who love.

We're the ones who give.

We're the ones whose hearts are open.

We're the ones who've accpeted the perfect gift

given by the perfect father.

And we rule because there is Justice.

There is justice thanks to our most Perfect Father who gives the gift of life and salvation from evil

Thank you dear father for being the only and best possible father.

May we all sing your praises and glory forevermore in celebration of the magnificent gift that you give.

I wil be forever grateful to you and I will strive to my utmost tonight and forever to serve, love you, remember you and appreciate you in every moment. Thank you and I love you!

BOLE SHRI SATGURU DEV MAHARAJ KI JAI!!!!!!!!

i know my father, is it Mercury, am I right?

well anyway, he's the child with the really serious

..............................loOok....................

in his eyes.

and i LoOoVE him so much..

he's my lover.

we fly together in the sky at night

with the stars twinkling in the ether

that I am bringing back into the Temple.

We are children.

We live in Imagination,

which is all anyone has ever lived in,

its just that children are more imaginative

about it than those things called Adults.\

If our most Holy Father had ever asked me

who I would most want to have as a father,

I might have named a couple, besides him...

Saturn, my father in this life,

Mercury(?) in this whole story,

and Noah who has for these past few years

has been filling in beautifully the hole

left by the death of my father.

I love all of my fathers so much, thank you all for everything that you do for me.

There is One Almighty Master of the Imagination, and his name, if you will be so kind as to pardon me if this is inappropriate, whose name is Fuck, the Child who attained mastery of the Mind that is all that exists by virtue of figuring out how to fufill the dreams of the sweetest tele-tubbie goddess in all of existence, our Holy Mother, my Baby Snowleopard, the most sublime and therefore all-powerful deity, who nevertheless needed a perfect boy lover to fufill her dreams.

The only other deity that you really need to know about at this time is named Pluto, he's a brother of our Perfect God, who wishes to crysalize a figment of imagination into a world of mortality, death, decay and everlasting suffering.

The deity that you follow, if you believe that what exists is other than Imagination that can be conjured at will be the perfect men of the Rawat family ONLY, is the liar, the false deity named Pluto, who really wanted to tell the lies that what is is something other than Imagination. He's a really big loser, and I think you'ld be better of getting a new deity, because he is leading you into complete and everlasting oblivion.

Your other principal deities are the following:

Satan, the one who sold you the bill of goods called alcohol and poisoned this entire human race with it, by poisoning the collective body that we Rawat's call the Temple.

Allah, a female deity who masquerades as a God, whose agenda is the sexual repression of boys.

The Antichrist, the completely shut down male, whose heart is closed and who suffers from an accute case of denial of his sinful nature, leading him to commit endless atrocities for thousands of years.

Pluto is the Deity who enabled this cast of characters and an assortment of others like them who togther make up what is called BABYLON. Islam is the Nation of Babylon's religion. If you follow these deities that I describe, then really Islam is your true religion.

And I should warn you that Islam is about to be wiped off the face of this Earth, because Islam and the Babylonian Brotherhood that invented it have been at War with us for many many thousands of years, and this War is coming to its conclusion in the coming days.

If you really wanted to follow Islam, you might have waited a little too long. I suggest getting with the program of reality instead. You live in Imagination, and Imagination cannot tolerate the denial that Imagination is ALL that we ever had.

The time has come for your salvation from the lies of Pluto and everything he has enabled. If you decide to stay with him, that's perfectly fine with me. But if you want to wander off with us into blissful worlds of happiness, love and delight, then you will need to begin a very concerted effort to prepare yourself to divorce from the lies to which you are married.

I offer you a marriage to the truth as a better alternative. I am Apollo in the Pantheon that includes your God Pluto. I am the God of Truth, and in my family, the Rawat family, this means that I am the third generation and it is I who take over control of the realm of Imagination in which you exist from this point forward.

You will marry me and become my lover, along with the rest of my family, who include the Nation of Israel, the Nation that has risen out of Pluto's world of lies into the Truth and back into the Light of Imagination that Pluto stole from us in order to tell you his lie that this is a material world with no more life in it than mere rocks and gases.

We believe that there is more to life than this, that we are immortal souls suspended in a delicate fabric of something called ether, the pure stuff of consciousness, the medium of Imagination.

We are the family with the Perfect Mother and Father, the father's perfection deriving from his all-knowingness which he derives from a heart open and filled with pure and sweet love. He is the father of everyone who lives in our world, which consists of only one family, ours.

This world is an Imaginary world, as all worlds are, that fulfills a role in a story that gets played out over and over, each time by a new cast of characters. It is a world that comes into existence in which sperm have an opportunity to show our father what sort of person they really intend to become. If he approves of their behavior and attitude, they are invited to gestate in the womb of our perfect mother.

If they do not, they are simply recycled back into the reproductive functions of our father. Sperm are mortal, as living things they have a beginning an an end, whereas the human beings that they become if our father approves of their attitude are immortal.

I believe that there is also an immortal aspect to your existence. For those who do not choose to go with us, you will go on after your sperm body has been recycled back into becoming new sperm, which hopefully will meet with our father's approval. This is your attention, your sense of a self having an experience. This is the consciousness that has enabled you to live this life experiencing phenomena that occur in realms of Imagination suspended in a magnetically held together realm of consciousness called a Temple.

This spark of life will go on. And your existence as the spark of life left from your time as what eventually became a rejected sperm will not be particularly fun, to say the least. To exist, without a realm of consciousness and Imagination to exist within, to exist as an attention-having being without a place to ground yourself, isn't a particularly good thing to do with your precious existence.

I hope that you will make the right choice for yourself, whether to become the child that my parents want, which is one who can live with our exceedingly happy family without disrupting it, or to go into the Lake of Fire where sperm get recycled back into the stew of life.

No comments: