Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Oct. 19 (95)

jeff@isaacsword.com ................... www.isaacsword.com ........... chocolate ......... bread


830 at this point i would be surprised if the dean of the dental school at the UNiversity of Clifornea at San Francisco, Charles Bertolami is not aware that he has the Virgin Mary as a student in his school. I cannot imagine that Arius would not have someone allied with him who was aware of the situation. The long e mail letter that i wrote to Dean Bertolami will be made note of and even made a topic of great interest.

My belief about Dean Bertolami's probable knowledge of Palmo Dakchang's true identity is based largely on my knowledge of a speech that he gave to Pamo's class at the beginning of the first year that Palmo had told me about because it had been so meaningful to her. This is a very sublime revelation in that i have never even met Dean Bertolami, but I just sense he is an important and very enlightened man and I believe that the Lord cares so much about his precious mate and mother or his only begotten son that he would be sure to have things set up so that she would be under the watchful eye of an ally. The intelligence that came to me through Palmo, i.e. second hand, of the things that Dean Bertolami said in that talk give me cause to becertain that he is at least an important member of my fathers circle of friends and supporters. Because of the nature of the events in which Palmo will be at the very epicenter in the coming days, I would thing that the person in charge of her environment would be privy to the situation. Just seems like the way it would be if I were in my fathers position...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@sungreen'sbookreportonhowtousethemediacontinues@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

until this occured to me i was honestly a bit surprised that i never heard back from the dean, given that based on what i learned about him from Palmo i think he would have found my e mail worthy of replying to, and the best explanation i can think of for his lack of a reply, other than never having read it, is that he knows who she is and is under instructions to just keep his head down. I guess i would go further and say that i expect that he will say that he was impressed with what I wrote to the point of being stunned. I wouldnt be surprised if he was not advised of Palmo's identity until after the e mail arrived, as planned.. Dean Bertolami is probably a member of the Jesuits, Freemasons, perhaps even the order Skull and BOnes, or some other secret society accociated with Prem Rawat and his family, and because of his position, the talk that he gave that imnpressed palmo to the point of impressing me to the point of having written to him, I believe that his a high level man who has been entrusted with great secrets that few are revealed such as the living identity of members of the Rawat family such as Palmo, which are no doubt the most closely guarded secrets in the world. If ever i wanted to guess that someone was a member of the Order of Skull and BOnes, it is Dean Charles Bertolami of the University of CA Dental School... This is a job for the highest initiate.

And once again I reiterate my belief that by virtue of being the mother of teh godess and the only man who ever said anything like what he has said to me on several occaisions, "you are like a god to me..." while looking me in the eyes and holding my hand, His Holiness the Dalai Lama himself will tesify to the goodness and importance to the story of this world and the Tibetan people's part in it Gyatso, the father of the goddess.

I think the name of Charlie Weems is worth another mention as an important and very worthy man, and I believe that members of his family will experience a great healing having to do with their son mason, who i believe was probably an open hearted lover who was a victim of the taboos and phobias of this world., his sister helen who was my fiance for a period of time is a very good hearted and well intended person who deserves, as do her parents, the healing that i predict. Helen Weems had a premonition that she would be marrried to me one day, and i have to say, that puts her in a somewhat unique position. Her friend Joy who was with us in our early relationship will be called to speak about he observations of our early relationship.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

teh fathers of several ex girl friends are worthy of mention together. John Teal, Charlie Weems, Dick Ernsdorff, my erstwhile father in law Bruce Brackenridge, and Gyatso, these are the fathers of the women I have been in serious relationships since I returned to Seattle and settled into my professional life in 1988. All of these men are outstanding characters - and I include JOhn Teal based on what I have learned of him from Ptarmigan. I believe all five of these men probably have been allied with the rawats for the duration.,

mentioning Bruce Brackenridge brings my attention to someone who I have not mentioned anywhere in my writings, his daughter Sandy Rossi, the woman I married in 1994 who died as a result of Hodgkins lymphoma less than one year later. Living through the episode with Sandy was the most tragic and difficult experience of my life and is somehting that I do not yet fully understand. I will say this: Sandy was probably one of the most loved people I have ever known, very very very loving person who was suffering as a result of living in a world where there were few to no men worthy of her love. She truly is a saint and a lover of god, and i have no doubt that she and I will have a happy reunion in due course and the pain and difficulty of our experience together will be completely healed. I cannot imagine that there wont turn out to be some surprising and good revelation about my relationship with Sandy Rossi.. She was someone who I really felt akin to she and i could really see and appreciate goodness in one another. SHe said to me just as we were starting to spend time together, after knowing one another in a work environment for about a year and a half, "you are the most spiritaully alive man I have ever known." A compliment that I was worthy of recieving but that I had never heard said before or since, until Palmo. This makes it clear to me that Sandy Rossi was probably an incarnation of an important saint.

speaking of saints, the woman who is known to the world only as Peace Pilgrim was no doubt also an important incarnation of a faous saint from history, and esther little dove john, and satish kumar and john muir and henry david thoereau... anyone who made a point of walking ggreat distances on some sort of pilgrimage is probably a saint. there is a guy who walked across the country and got religion and i think married in the carolinas and was in natoinal geographic,, that guy, him too.

the portrait of the afghani girl on the cover of the national geographic many years ago would have to be near the top of my list of greatest photographic portraits of all time.. who ever took that picture is somehow special,, very random thought, just testing the outer limits of just going with intuition here. the girl herself might be important... there is something mona lisa-ish about that picture.

just wanna go on the record in writing.... i beleive it was revealed to me by prem rawat last might that william morris the glass artist whove i've said I believe is my favorite artist of all time is an incarnation of the person who was michaelangelo. we rawat's are into quality, and if this wouldnt be proof, then i dont know what would be.. William Morris is in my opinion god like in his creative abilities and far exceeds Chihuly in my mind as an artist... to me chihuly is babylon commpared to morris, and i am going to go out on a limb and say that i would be surprised if chihuly is isreal, and shocked if morris is not. It has to do with ego and lack thereof... and as evidence I offer the following: for at least one and a half years the alexis hotel, which has a strong babylonian connection in my mind, had a large Chihuly piece in the lobby...

if i am correct and if wm morris should happen to have reason to be happy to see this coming out in the form of channeled revelation, then i will be most proud to have given him the satisfaction. maybe he'll make a little piece for me sometime to commemorate this moment.

now if i am wrong and chihuly is israel, i hope he wont mind that i have given his friend these fifteen seconds of the fame that he's gotten way more than his share of already....

speaking of fifteen minutes of fame,,, the man who invented that phrase is a genius... andy worhol, you're a wierd dude, but you gotta be one of us to have com eup with that! i have referred to that quip hundreds of times in my life... it's a classic! thanks ans=dy worhol, in one sentence you've given me many a laugh.

that whole velvet underground scene were a bunch of trippy hippie israelites. including, i have no doubt vaclav havel. i have never been in eastern europe but whatever country that elects vaclav havel to be their leader is more enlightened than most.

i really enjoyed listening to the music of Andreas VOllenvieder (sp) the harp player back when his music was being heard in the mid 80s, i dont even know if he is still around, but back in the day i had a picture that maybe he'd been mozart. kind of looked like the image i had of mosart, possibly as a result of the motion picture of his life. kenny g, though i have never listened to his stuff, seems like he could be a reincarnation of a famous composer. his name kinda just popped up.

no doubt the great composers of all time have all incarnated as music makers in this time.. i have a strong association between JS Bach and AW Fairhall. If there is one person who i would say he might have been in a past life it is Bach... Saturn is extremely sublime, as is Bach.. my Saturn probably incarnated as some of the most profound characters from history.. Pythagorus comes to mind as another potential incarnation fo Saturn.

im just throwing things out, i may be wrong about most of it, but i am demonstrating how i think.

The man named George Halsey just came to mind, there many be something significant about him. very unusual character, he's got a story that will come out... he;s the only person who ever spooked me, i hid when he came to my house. literally, i was very unconfortable with that one man, uniquely and there is no doubt an explanation that will be reavealed.

i have a particular fragment of a memory that i think may be the single earliest childhood memory that i retain. its a memory of a moment that occured in the area of my family;s home where the takashima family lived that may be my single earliest memory, its just a picutre of being in a small space curled up... this fragment may remain as a result of having felt very comfortable in the presence of this japanese family. there is something about that fragment of memory,.,

its a bit like "my life is flashing beofre my eyes" and i am just recording impressions.

i have a very strange memory of a kid in play school who like swallowed one of those glass dioramas with snow inside... something about that memory, its just that there may be something like neil is showing me pictures and i am just desciring the memory not sure, just letting it flow here. being the best putppet i can be.

there's a guy in seattle namd brian allen who pops to mind, who is a seemingly very sincere activist but also quite depressed.. it may be that he is just in a case of bad burnout, but it dont know, just maybe he's going to be used as an example of hwat happens to people who care. because he was on merkle's shit list he's of even more possible interest. he's working for the same better world that merkle is working for but he was on merkle's long list of people who i couldnt invite to shine when dan was there...

the more i think about it the more i think pluto's with us.. satan and lucifer had to come into focus... i mean, the guy's just a merry prankster really................ he's not a satan.

i would like to name Lorraine Craft, who worked with me and supported me through challenging times and who i am confident was completely loyal to me when she was in a position of great trust, unlike her predecessor and successor, as a woman of great integrity, who is bereft of the love she deserves mostly because she is just too good.. Lorraine is a very loving and gentle woman, she has the eyes of a cow in terms of gentleness. i would rate lorraine as one of the people who has been most supportive of me through time i've known her and just an all around really excellent person.

if i had to go with gene kahn or roger wexler, i'd go with roger... and neil knows what i am talking aobut... i am eating rogers cheese as i type this and i dont see a general mills product in the vicinity of my room. id o regard gene kahn as brilliant, i just see a little bit more of the mark retzloff in him than in the hippy farmer roger, co founder of cascadian farms, who is really about the land and the food more than the glory of the deal. roger makes a really damned good gouda cheese from his small herd of a few probably quite happy cows. the world needs a lot more roger wexlers and a few less gene kahns in my humble opinion.

the corruption of the natural foods and organic agriculture arenas by slef-interested people who dont give a damn about the spirit behind organics which is SO CLEARLY just an expression of peoples' wishes for a happy healthy world, wtih mark retzloff as the poster child of this faction, and gene kahn as a possible second will be a part of what is going to take place. martin roth will be confronted as a complete hypocrite as will many others. As the erstwhile owner of Rainbow, I cannot imagine that Arius is not utterly dismayed by the corruption of that industry, the abuse of good people's good intentions.

michael funk (aka "deep pockets") of mountain people's etc, with whom i share the experience of martin roth's fangs, will probably be honored as a force for good in an industry over run with parasites. the team of people who were the super talented staff at the rainbow organization in the early 80s at the time i was there were an absolutely stellar group who will be reassembled in some fashion to pick up where the likes of mark retzloff are going to be leaving off. that group is like a who'e who of _talented people in the organic and natural foods industry because they believe in it_. the people who were loyal to prem rawat during the tunultuous times in the rainbos organization are going to get a lot of recognition and appreciation from him. i'd like to see the rise of a new Rainbow organization with a lot of those same people doing what they love if what they love is being a part of a healthy food system..

of that group i have mentioned the names of some of the more dynamic characters, brit eustiss, david rickard, david cohen, steven sunseri, michael nolting who i beleive will probably get substantial recognition from prem rawat, there were MANY other super excellent people in that group and i just want to mention the names of the coolest most fun produce department in the history of the world, Howard Zemudy, Darrel Evars, Medgar's son, an incredibly sweet and gentle man and Michael HObart, all three wonderful gentlemen... there were too many to mention, but those three as a group stand out in my mind as particularly worthy of mention. i loved working at rainbow.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% jeff@isaacsword.com - www.isaacsword.com

this is my last night in this really nice two bedroom suite at the olympic hotel, as far as i know i have to move out tomorrow.. if so i will try to find a room at the monaco or sorrento hotel...

*****

it occured to me in the past hour, and i spoke to the bathroom scale about this, that mark retzloff could very easily be, and in fact probably is, the person whose idea it was to turn the cow into a supply source of a matrix like system of bovine exploitation. The consequence of insisting on taking the cow that the all powerful deity as Krishna invented to be a part of a simple vision of happiness and exploiting it as a source of lucre will no doubt be severely punished.

No comments: