Thursday, October 27, 2005

that faint feeling (111)

11 AM

that faint feeling of KNID fangs is getting slowly less and less faint.... maybe soon they'll be a fryin'!

see further notation below re Kenyatta. and note where i refer to "archangel peter gabriel..."

I would have to say that John Lennon is probably the third archangel. i dont even remember the name... there are three, no?

Lennon got squeezed out of the neptune position by elton, but i knew he had to be big, and this makes perfect sense to me. 2 rock stars as archangels, plus an unassuming "mentally ill" guy in seattle who almost no one can even deal with... so that i can recognize him.

OK so i'm htinking about archangels and i call kenny and learn there are 4. then i google archangels and i am just reading a couple of the blurbs on the google page and here they are, like two of the first thre hits on googl:

ARCHANGELS

The Eighth Choir - The Archangels, The seven angels that stood before God in Revelations are considered ... Only four appearances of Gabriel are recorded: ...
http://www.greatdreams.com/archangels.htm
Clip it to save
The Archangels

The Koran of Islam (Arabic: al-Qur'an) mentions four archangels, naming only Jibraiil (Gabriel, who is said to have revealed the Koran to Muhammad) and ...

http://www.hymnsandcarolsofchristmas.com/Angels/archangels.htm

OK, so the first hit is interesting, it seems to be saying there are 7, which at least suggests a possible disagreement about the number of archangels, (archangels must be other sons of arius playing parts in this iteration),

and the second his is REALLY SUPER interesting because it say that teh Koran was given to Mohammed by a member of teh Rawat family, which I cannot doubt is true. Of course the Koran is given to Mohammned by the Rawat family, because in every iteration the antichrist Ishamel and his mother Hagar founds Islam, it's a Rawat Book.

So I guess this means that Peter Gabriel delivered the text to Dan Merkle when he was Mohammed.

"The longer you stay on Earth, the more you'll see unfold....."

OK now to elaborate on my supposition that archangels are other sons of arius, it would stand to reason that these would be the seven sons of arius who are playing important roles in the saga.

I'm gonna guess: Neil Young (if he would be counted as an archangel), John Lennon, Dave Mathews, Peter Gabriel, Elton John, Kenny, Dylan, Sinatra, Siegel (if he would be counted) and whoever it s that neil is talking about in the carmichael song along with mr las vegas (sinatra) among these must be some archangels.

LIke of course, he mentions "john lennon said that," and "bob dylan said that," in greendale to indicate they are archangels, police chiefs. Chief o'hara is Kenny.

and sinatra and who was it? i gotta check the lyrics... wayne newton... so put him on the list. i dont know him very well, but he's a crooner, and that makes sense... deep prfound thinkers probably go for crooners...

Bruce Cockburn is a candidate... and Ravi SHankar.

yogananda, some of those ananda guys were sons of arius, maybe all of theml.

so there may be many sons of arius in the world, including the guy with the goddess and the puppies in the QFC parking lot, James arthur look alike guy which reminds me, put james arthur on that archangel list along with mckenna, but perhaps either four or seven are playing the archangel (police chief) role.

probably the archangels and sons of arius and the goddesses are some of my favorite people.

the girl wiht the puppy, she's a goddess, a babysnowleopard, a virgin mary, and perrin and quill, possibly sandy, possibly even helen. joanie natale could easily be a goddess. possibly jane riskin, and possibly barbara benker. ellen weismann who i had a relationship with in flagstaff is pretty sweet too. godesses would naturally have gravitated to me and i to them... mihushi takashima and allison hirabayashi are both candidates.

amy darling is a great woman. of course erin. kristin foss, though depressed has a very positive attitude toward life, she is special, she had the most secred experience of anyone besides me inj the temple... and her friend the temple goddess.. of course angela mack and jane refern,,, there was a girl named eve at oberlin who really had the hots for me, but i alwys thought she had a bit of an arrogant attitude, not sure about her, but she was my last lover before i headed for dai bostasu and that makes her something important.

speaking of which, my room mate from oberlin josh hyatt had gotten in touch recently, and then disappeared after i told him all about what i was saying, it seemed like another case of a jewish person realizing who i was and scurrying away, but i'd like to think otherwise becuase i really loved him.

it's possible someone contacted him and preempted further correspondence.

it would not surprise me if pharmaceutical use is lower in Rawat allied nonarian countries ( if i understand arayan correctly) like vietnam malasia and thailand, compared with the arayan countries of Europe and north america.

i have defined mahayana buddhism as "aryan" and hinayana as "non aryan" and this of course corresponds with the bddhism of SE Asia,,, but this would make Japan and Tibet aryan, but not India or ES Asia,,, i am making this distinction. Arius's descendants, the Aryans, are a different race, they have different powers, they are subject to different ageements...

if you choose to be an aryan man who have to follow the agreements you made, including the Willie Wonka fine print that says you don't break an agreement with Arius that you made as terms for receiving what he gives.

I think the agreement in being aryan, a son of arius, is that you will be fully awake, that if you take what he gives, a higher degree of sensitivity, a more sublime beingness, then you cannot try to use it for unauthorized purposes. i am talking about the everlasting gobstopper that charlie gives back to willie wonka.

In order to be an aryan male, not any male, but one descended from Arius himself, whenever it was that the aryan race was established, which I believe may have his incarnaiton as Krishna, the first incarnation in which he attained the psilocbin induced self realization that is the reason Krishna is blue, you make agreements, which amount to being the lover of arius, since this is the only way to be fully awake as a being, to be fully what you are.

Aryans are psychedlic beings and they are sexual beings, and when they defy what they are they become demons. Aryan men MUST submit to being fully awake, they cannot shut out the lights, if they didn't want to be aryan they didnt have to.

I offer my everlasting gobstopper back to my father Arius, i am willing to be your lover, i am willing to be fully awake, i am willing to be fully what i am, I just hope you will show me everything i need to know to be that. I know i am willing... I've got the will to love.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

******************************************

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"ANd the moral of this story is dont get old too soon

the longer you stay on Earth, the more you'll see unfold..."

this lyric has been becoming more and more meaningful at a logarythmic rate that is exactly equal to the McKenna Time Wave since the moment I first heard it almost one year ago... and it's probably in the Bible Code that i said this.

how's that for an epiphany???

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

9 am

i really do believe that kenyatta is one of us. i believe that he is a son of arius. but either way i love him a lot, he is sich a sincere brother, look at how he has overcome such obsticles in being who he is, just going for teh Massive..

if the historical figure of Kenyatta was a good man, as I believe he was because I believe that he is revered by the reggae community who smoke cannabis, and if said historical figure left this world before my lover Kenyatta was born, then I dare say, he IS MOST DEFINETLY OUR MAN!!!!

COME ON TO THE MASSIVE, LET'S GET TO THE MASSIVE, LETS GO DOWN TO KENYATTA'S HE'S THE MAN WHO ROCKS...! Long live Reggae, Long live Marley, long like Kenyatta, Ja LOVE!!!! JA LOVE!!!!!

I am so ready to be at his Massive...

Kenyatta, if you are out there I want you to be the last you shall be the very first, and then bring all of your Massive friends...

May I suggest just e few folks to bring in early? HOw about a guy named Paul who plays mbira on a Hill, then maybe Stephen who seems like a white version of you to me, and then maybe like his "Jacob" could be Archangel Peter Gabriel and I think he could help you out with some really awesome musicians from Mali and Senegal and Nigeria and Ghana and other places around Africa where the music is really MASSIVE> ;-)

and then if I can just request two other guys who i love and sort of see as black and white twins like you and Stephen, one without the alcohol problem whose gonna get over it in a hurry, because he needs to be one of the last who shall be first as well, my two good drummer friends from Seattle, the best black and white drummers in Seattle, Thione Diop and Lance Scot, respectively - Lance is my partner in Intentional Futures, the non-profit organization that he and I started up with our friend Lauri Herrol and i cant quite remember her name, and Lance has got a lot of other Intentional Futures sort of friends like his and Lauri and Peter Tom's friend Peter, whose now married to Linda Greenway, whose a pretty smart party girl, she's got the right idea about how to alter consciousness,,,

anyway, if you start with those folks I think we'll be on our way to a massive MASSIVE!

Let's start up the MASSIVE.. let's get going with the MASSIVE... Let's all go to the MASSIVE, my good buddy Kenyatta's in charge of the MASSIVE... Lets let Kenyatta run the MASSIVE.... he's the most sincere one, he's got the right idea... he fights for his MASSIVE, against all of the odds....

GO KENYATTA!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPeaking of last who shall be first, today's my brother Bill, AKA Carling Green's, birthday, so give him a big happy birthday! Thanks!

Hey Kenyatta, there's a few more people I'd like you to invite to your MASSIVE, it's that amazingly beautiful couple who seemed like a god and goddess to me, you know, the ones that i tried to tell the people in the parking lot about, the honest woman and her honest mate with the puppies? No one seemed to care that there was an honest woman in their midst, no one wanted to go pay their respects to a perfect woman, but i know that our people will give her the recognitions and respect she deserves. and Harry and Benny and all the homeless open hearted heroin addicts like HARRY who is a saint in my opinion, truly,,, i'd be willing to bet that Harry is the reincarnation of a saint or someone famous for his goodness. he's an angel. i felt more love coming from those three people than i have felt from anyone else other than palmo and david and lane and maybe one or two others, Stephen, including my mother.

Stephen must Rawat, he must be with Kenyatta as a composite, because he's the only one whose not advocating me being locked up...

i guess, speaking of stephen put down here what i SAID yesterday, that i believe a guy named yosamian is a false prophet worthy of biblical mention. the so-called avatar who forces his disciples to engage in sleep-deprived alcohol consumption rituals, what could possibly be more damaging than opening your heart with with your beautiful brothers and sisters and then pouring alcohol into your body... sounds like something Satan might have come up with... do those two know one another, Satan and Yosamian?? wouldnt surprise me if they were in cahoots, given how many yosamian people are in my life.

i've named Erin as my best guess of a female jacob, a rounder up of the tribes... if there's such i thing i see that being erin, who was there at burning man when that bible-code rich sequence of events occured where in teh two daniels acted out their respective attitudes, one in rapt attention on every word, and the other trying to be as annoying as he could get away with, like some kind of vermiscious knid...

funny, i had never mentioned the fact that i had cofounded a non-profit called "Intentional Future." Certainly has the ring of being invented by someone with a clear idea about what he wants to accomplish. An intentional future, one where we actually think about what kind of world we'ld like to live in and then take deliberate actions to make it that way... that's what I've been working on all of my life, just like Lance. Funny how so few people even like that idea, they so much seem to prefer a random, accidental, lowest common demonitor, least intelligent possible future...

so willing to let the inventor and promotor of the worst poison ever invented and the worst liar ever to live to rule their world and turn it into Hell. so willing to believe all of his lies...

So unwiling to even listen to the one who has the solution to the problem.

i never knew a man

could tell so many lies,

he had a different story

for every set of eyes

even Ross Klings @Y@s

how can he remember

who he's talking to

cause i know it aint me

and i hope it isnt you....

...you're all just pissin' in the wind

you don't know it, but you are...



oh isabella

proud isabella

they tore you down

and plowed you under....

what the heck, here's the whole song


Back in the old folky days
The air was magic when we played.
The riverboat was rockin'
in the rain
Midnight was the time
for the raid.

Oh, Isabela, proud Isabela,
They tore you down and
plowed you under.
You're only real
with your make-up on
How could I see you
and stay too long?

All along the Navajo Trail,
Burn-outs stub their toes
on garbage pails.
Waitresses are cryin'
in the rain
Will their boyfriends
pass this way again?

Oh, Mother Goose,
she's on the skids
Shoe ain't happy,
neither are the kids.
She needs someone
that she can scream at
And I'm such a heel
for makin' her feel so bad.

I guess I'll call it
sickness gone
It's hard to say
the meaning of this song.
An ambulance can only
go so fast
It's easy to get buried
in the past
When you try to make
a good thing last.

I saw today
in the entertainment section
There's room at the top
for private detection.
To Mom and Dad
this just doesn't matter,
But it's either that
or pay off the kidnapper.

So all you critics sit alone
You're no better than me
for what you've shown.
With your stomach pump and
your hook and ladder dreams
We could get together
for some scenes.

I never knew a man
could tell so many lies
He had a different story
for every set of eyes.
How can he remember
who he's talkin' to?
'Cause I know it ain't me,
and I hope it isn't you.

Well, I'm up in T.O.
keepin' jive alive,
And out on the corner
it's half past five.
But the subways are empty
And so are the cafes.

Except for the Farmer's Market
And I still can hear him say:
You're all just pissin'
in the wind
You don't know it but you are.

And there ain't nothin'
like a friend
Who can tell you
you're just pissin'
in the wind.

I never knew a man
could tell so many lies
He had a different story
for every set of eyes
How can he remember
who he's talking to?
Cause I know it ain't me,
and hope it isn't you.

i bet i've listened to the on the beach album more than just about anyone, all in the span of about one year.

it really resonated on my frequency at that time... on the beach stirred me very deeply, the yearning for truth, for freedom that was coming on so strong at that time was expressed in that song. so melancholy..

The world is turnin',
I hope it don't turn away,
The world is turnin',
I hope it don't turn away.
All my pictures are fallin'
from the wall where
I placed them yesterday.
The world is turnin',
I hope it don't turn away.

I need a crowd of people,
but I can't face them
day to day,
I need a crowd of people,
but I can't face them
day to day.
Though my problems
are meaningless,
that don't make them
go away.
I need a crowd of people,
but I can't face them
day to day.

I went to the radio interview,
but I ended up alone
at the microphone,
I went to the radio interview,
but I ended up alone
at the microphone.
Now I'm livin'
out here on the beach,
but those seagulls are
still out of reach.
I went to the radio interview,
but I ended up alone
at the microphone.

Get out of town,
think I'll get out of town,
Get out of town,
think I'll get out of town.
I head for the sticks
with my bus and friends,
I follow the road,
though I don't know
where it ends.
Get out of town, get out of town,
think I'll get out of town.

'Cause the world is turnin',
I don't want to
see it turn away.

Here a couple more of the poems that i wrote and gave to my mom (for safekeeping) thirty years ago...

Looking back

Looking back

eighty six years

Looking forward to no more

Another life lived

Soon another gone

Who was I

Did I exist

Was I great

Did I realize what it's for?



Misty Morning (Misty Green Morning)

The empty beach

Misty morning

The sand wet

Seagull cries

Kelp, squirts

A silent figure

off in the fog

A sailboat anchored

in the quiet bay. (somewhere offshore at a place called Westport perchance?)



Man

The forest

the freeway

The ocean

the office

the mountain

the money

the stars

the streets

the sunset

the city

the beach

the barroom

the sand

the salary

The magnificence

The man.



The fire

The fire

leaping and lapping

crackling and bright

Forming life out of death

and death out of life

He looks into the flame

Himself there he sees

His loves

his longings

his emotions

here are let loose.



A feeling

It is a feeling

a sad one perhaps

Life going on and on

just a jumble of thoghts and emotions

I remember her

we were in love

I wish I could have that again

He was a great friend

I wonder right now

who he might be

All that is past

now forever is gone.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i wonder, is whinney actually going to be the one to tell the authorities what drugs i should be given/??

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Colors

The day was a bright one

soon 'twill be dark

The water shimmers and glows

with the hues of the sky

Above, the skies are deep blue

melting into lighter shades

till they are light green

Soon it is yellow, orange

and now red

The cloud

tis not white

nor grey or black

But pink

The sun disappears

What a beautiful sight.

^

(i wonder if my father was praising the sunset while giving satsang as I wrote this,

or perhaps he was watching the same sun set over the ocean at his residence.

i would love to sit and watch a sunset with him there some day.



What's it for

Machines,

Man,

Cars and cities,

Roads and ships,

Fast and short,

What's it for?



Evening

The sun goes down

the sky's red,

orange white

yellow.

The beach is empty

nice for a walk

The fire is small

warm bright

The breeze is light

cool

The waves talk

endlessly

The stars come out

only a few at first

then more

and more

and more

Sonn there are millons

The moon is thin

a sliver

It is beautiful

The evening is.



Lesson

Before I was happy

Today I am sad

Tomorrow I'll love

Yesterday 'twas hate

Now I am leaning

Soon I will know.



The Price

What are people

Cotton puffs or billiard balls

Beautiful machines

Animals of the jungle

Music makers

Lovers

or war making killers

Creators of wonder

Self loving

or hating

Are their goals worthty

worthy of their price

The price of the Earth.



Fools

The fools of the world

They are so important

Their business

......the business of all

They know the answers

...all

Politics, money

( Just don't ask then this)

Who are you?

What are you doing here?

What is life?

Answers they'd have...

Just don't ask them.



Animals

The mountain lake

Beautiful

Still

Peaceful

There in a harsh,

rugged world

of mountains

.....snow, cold, rock, ice,

and death.

The fox creeps through the tree

Beautiful old trees

The rabbit eats in the trees

Pine, aspen.

The deer silently nibbles the aspen

The fox sees movement

senses rabbit

darts.

The rabbit lives

saved by a hole

But tomorrow another day

food must be eaten

The fox must eat too.

The deer nibbles on

The scurry - the near death

Just a noise to her.

By the lake, another animal eats

This one eats fish

This one is warm

warm from a fire

This animal is strange

The others don't come near

He brings them fear

He is their enemy

Their skin he wants

Their meat he wants

Their land he wants

The animals hate man.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

and i think that's about it on the poetry, its all on the poetry page, that's all the poems that i've ever written and made any effort to save... other than the rhyming posts on this site...d

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

No comments: