Sunday, October 23, 2005

jut landed (101)

4:45pm

jut landed at my favorite coffee and wifi hangout, fremont coffee co, to post what ive written since i left palmos.

i stopped on the way here at one of my favorite psilocybin mushroom porducing spots from last year and found just enough for what probably amounts to one or two grams of dry, one to two hits of acid worth of psychedelic power, so to speak (i think of 1 gram dry cyanensis as being equal to one hit of acid, based on my two experiences of the latter on the way home from last years burning man...)

to the best of my recollection (to quote many of Cain's people in the republican party) this is the first time i've done psilocybin since before august 1 when i reported having "broken" the oedipus complex. i feel it coming on in only 15 minutes, so look out world becase the nearly liberated christ is on psilocybin for the first time since he solved the puzzle and identified satan.

so i am expecting to meet someone very important in a mater of an hour or a little more, and if i do i will be tripping on psilocybin. i feel the psilocybin feelings, that borderline shapeshifting feeling that comes from the parched places inside that psilocybin enlightens. and rather than sit in this coffee shop i will probably go somewhere quiet for this first unsettling hour of the trip and then proceed to the Ramada Inn and, perhaps, my and the world's destiny. so that's about it for now, i bid my readers, if there are any, my osr sincere adieu, i hope to see you in the hereafter in the immediate future.

wowowowowowowowo,, i feel myself coming alive, becoming the experience itself and i just need to get away ffrom the balbbering allahs and just be in a quiet place called my very own home, my temple, and my favorite rug. so long my lovers, i hope i see you very soon....

your teletubbie savior,

jeffy weffy.

v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

10am

"That guy [speaking this truth],

he's been doin' it for a long time...

is there anything he knows

that he ain't said?

Speak some words for freedom,

Say some words 'bout love,

Tell some truth about depressed angels,

Fallin' from above."

***

This reminds me of the following lines

that Neil Young included in this same song:

"..mostly they came up with nothin, ("they" being the hero, Cain and the aritst, Rauven)

and the truth was never known,

and the human race just kept rolling on.

Rolling through the fighting,

rolling through the religious wars,

rollin down the Temple walls,

and the churches exposed sores...."

Man oh man, to think that people listened to those lines and came up with things like "its a story about what happens when tragedy strikes an American family, blah blah...," as a way of understanding what he is saying.

Anyway, this very specific reference to religious wars was echoed in a very deliberate way by Prem Rawat in the one and only address that he has given and that I have heard, perhaps since I last saw him live in Seattle from the row 3 center seat that i was offered, it was an address that he gave to some civic leaders in India, which was replayed in Seattle at a program that took place here that i attended. In response to a question he said something that indicated his disdain of the fact that the human race was still engaging in religious wars. He said, and I paraphrase to the best of mny recollection, "I don't ususally express my opinions about such things, but there you have it."

I was even more sure after watching that video in Seattle and feeling myself resonating with Prem Rawat that I am indeed fulfilling a story that he is the author of. I enjoyed a sublime experience like never before while watching and listening to this recording of my fathers' address.

To me, witnessing this event also related to the line "I won't retire but I might retread," spoken my Grandpa Arius Green to Cousin Jed, aka Raja ji, and the "death" of grandpa that conincides with Sun Green's making of waves.

v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

I think i forgot mention that the name Palmo apparantly means "bravery" in the Tibetan language. Our Baby Somwleopard is the brave one, brave enough to love, brave enough to be a child, to be vulnerable, and now, as of last night, I can say this, she has attained perhaps the greatest form of bravery of all, the willingness to be completely open and honest, to stop hiding. She's "got nor more secrets to conceal..." (Neil Younng said "Bob Dylan said that," because Bob Dylan knows about such things, as how it feeeeels not to conceal secrets.

v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

TWDs (thoughts while driving (to the airport))

Altars of Unhewn Stone: It's the title of a book by an author whose ideas and work in this world I have always had a tremendous respect for...Wes Jackson. I love it. Who ut a lover of the Father of the CHildren of Israel could have entitled a book such as Wes wrote, Altars of Unhewn Stone. Cool.

And what he, Wendell Berry, said! Wendell, that most oft quote sage of human sanity, said in The Unsettling of America: Culture and Agriculture -a book that he apparently was working on the raft of on his way to the SPokane WOrld's Fair to meet with Mark Musick, Woody Deryx and friends, the early outcasts, heretics and hippies (to paraphrase Wendell, only for lack of remembering the exact words he is reported to have used) who were discovering and spreading the gospel of the same religion that Wendell has been a prophet of since the beginning, the gospel of right livlihood - that when the West was settled the settlers didn't know what they were doing, because they didn't know what they were undoing.

Wise words from a very wise man, a prophet indeed, as he has been called by many I am sure. Babylon, the race of people who live in denial of reality, don't have any idea what they are doing in this world, because they don't know what they are in denial of, and no, they don't know what they are undoing in their drunken and wonton destruction of the pristine world that this human race was bestowed with. \

i wrote all of that either while in the car or the rental car shuttle,, now i am in the airport and this occurs to me: I feel as though I am in the completion phase of Charlie's long day in the great glass elevator, and i am recalling another flight I took from Oakland to Seattle over a year ago, sometime right after the final ascent out of Hell, and I had a very strong sense of certainty overcome me on that flight and I felt a sense that my descent out of the clouds into Seattle in this new state of conviction, which was a moment in time when my wilingness to procalim myself to be the Christ reached the point of doubt free.

I am not saying that this was the fulfillment of Biblical prophesy, but more a foreshadowing of such fulfillment, whether this flight today is th offical fulfillment, or when it is when I fly down into Heaven on the back of an Eagle, or the mythical Krishna bird in the poster i saw at the Hari Krishna camp at the rainbow gathering where i had the revelatation that the Hari Krishna movement is dear to our Creator. ... i did happen to rush off today with a couple of ripe pears in my bag that got a bit smushed en route and that i am now eating.... hmmm. Only the father knows the day and the hour of my coming,,, but i sure do have a sense that it is soon...

I know that whoever out there is reading this, I will be with you soon, and a new beginning will have dawned. A new beginning in which I and those who are willig to let me be me will be free to create our own destiny free from the scourge of Babylon, the very notion of living in ignorance of the most perfect reality that could possibly be. I have a lot of people to thank for their support, and I look forward to the beginning of an experience of everlasting gratitude for everything my father is giving me and those who will allopw me to exist as a lover of my perfect father, the father who Knows what it takes for a man to succeed in his existence, the love of those like himself, his father, his sons, his brothers.

On board the flight back to Babylon's headquarters, i feel as though i could as soon be this airplane, the people in it, "and teh sun above and the sky below, and all the water and birds will know that i've got the will to love..." (or something like that, i'm not sure i've ever seen those lyrics in writing) as i could be the tingling in my own fingers, the vibration within my own body, the love that I am made of.

i am noticing and here recording, for what its worth, even the most random occurances of associations, and looking for meaning in them. . its what i do. so here is one that seems too random to be worth metioning, just what might be a completely worthless association with no meaning whatsoever, but just bear with me while i record it. Looking around this completely full flight, sitting in the seat behind on one of the only people on board with the obliviousness to put her seat back, something that i never do in these sardine can flights, and i see the balding head of a 50-something man a few rows ahead of me, and somehow the name "Gillespie" pops into my head, and i am thinking of a metal shop teacher I had either in 7th or 8th grades, a grumpy old guy who liked to call his students "claude" if they did anything he thought useless or stupid... Well, i suppose now that I've considered this to the point that I now have as a result of turning the idea of Mr. Gillespie, someone who I remember, but whose memory has not consciously occured to me in many years, possibly not since my days in whatever school that was, but who nevertheless feels fresh in my mind's eye.... I can imagine anyone who would go so far as to call his students "claude's" just might be a really intelligent guy who is just fed up with the stupidity of Babylon. ... so maybe Mr. Gillespie is coming to mind as a sort of type of Israelite, someone whose had more than enough of the sickness of oblivion... now that I think of it, John Schilling kind of reminds me of Mr. Gillespie, they are of a type, John Schilling's a chain smoking drinker whose living a life about as unhappy as a wealthy, successful and intelligent American ever would, but who I am confident in saying is Israel, not only by virtue of his association of his apparantly more virtuous son, Frederick, the founder of Dagoba chocolate who i have no doubt is a member of my nation- who when i think about it is not necessarily any more enlightenend than his father John. John is tired, and he might have played the role of a warrior who fought to the death in every lifetime as a member of the Green Army, so perhaps this completely random associaton with the balding head of a grey haired man with the obscure name from my past of Gillespie, is just another opportunity to express something intelligent, whether Mr Gillespie is Israel or not... if I had to bet I would say yes, he reminds me too much of Jon Schilling who I really think is an important Israelite, a judgment based in no small part, as i have already stated, upon hiw own strong and positive impression of me. Good thing jon and frederick had the wisdom that I did not, to steer clear of Satan and his lies...

I must say, the idea of merging with an enlightened chocolate company, which presented itself in the form of the companies founder frederick schilling on the day after my final ascent our of satan's alcohol dungeon, a company named Dagoba which according to the person who chose this name for his company, Frederick Schilling himself, a most loverly boy who waxed poetic about the sublime beauty of the smooth bark of the magnolia tree, certainly one of the most phallicly sexy objects found in all of nature, and whose appearance in my life at that moment was one of the most thrilling events of my life, to the point where I was sending bars of that stuff, bar codes and all, to my father with a sense of knowing that this could not possible be something other than destiny... the meaning of which (Dagoba) being "Temple" according to Frederick.

And so, my dear ones, I can now say with complete confidence, thanks to the balding head of a man i've probably never met sitting on this airplane who caused me to remember Mr Gillespie, that Frederick Schilling and his oh so intelligent father Jon will soon be joining forces with me in creating the world's most magnificent chocolate factory.. and I cannot wait for the moment when the Schillings recognize this themelves and we meet to celebrate the great victory of our people in bringing an end to a sickness, and end that will be brought about in significant part through a certain form of magic that has been hidden inside this wonderful stuff, just as it's possible inventor snuck a reference to his own love of cacoa and its product into an e mail tryptik (i've never seen that word written) of e mails that included the doctoring he did to the lyrics of my, and perhaps his, all time favorite song, COrtez the Killer, a hint that ties this whole stream of consciousness together, and that probably led to the greatest single epiphany of my entire journey, that Cortez was my nemesis Cain come "dancing across the water with his galleons and guns, looking for the new world and that palace in the sun," so that once more he ould destroy it.

Mr. Neil Rawat is a boy man of unparalleled genius, and it is the greatest honor anyone could have been given to me to have had the opporunity to crack the meaning of this gigantic puzzle that he put together as the Magister Ludi of our father's brilliant conception, a story that leads his children and lovers to a world of human beings that can actually work, "Guru Maharaj ji's world" the Kingdom of Heaven of the God of the Children of Israel, the most perfect Creator and Father who ever could be..

i have to say, to return to where this started, that it is an interestingly symbolic situation that i am sitting behind one of the only people on this 100% completely full sardine can of an aircraft who has their seat back, and that it happens to be one of the people least needing the extra space that she is taking at my expense. She is wearing a blue golf cap with blonde hair protruding through the opening in the back for what it is worth, and she is just being oblivious, not looking around for the obvious clue that none of the men have their seats back for the simple and plain reason that they know that this will only be a way of taking something without giving in return, another demonstration of the inherent inferiority of women when it comes to what one of my heros George Ohsawa called "judgment.' This woman lacks it and it annoys me, because she has no idea who it is behind her that she is disrespecting or what he has done for her.

some of the worst people i've known in this life are women like Ptarmigan and Mary ann rossi, warriors in the battle of the sexes, this is how the would define themselves, but realy all they are are Allahs, women who simply hate men for being more profound than they are, with no justification for their hatred whasoever, having undoubtely chosen to be women for their own personal reasons, and if the reason was to have someone to hate, then this would make such women the worst demons of all, each of them rivalling Satan in the sickness of their crimes of hatred. The further I get, the more it appears that the opposite of what these "feminists" say is the truth, it is the women, not the men, who are the cause of more of the problems of this world than their share. Men do the dirty work, but Cain works for Allah, and this must not be o'erlooked.

she really messes with men and the love that they naturally have for one another. Allah is the enemy really... allah and alcohol. allah, the mother who teaches her son to repress what he is and his feelings for other boys and even his mother. Allah is the author of such human misery as cannot be comprehended by the mind of a man under her sway.. the men of this world have allah as their deity, all those southern men who are like cain, the followers of the protestant religion really worship allah as their god.

even satan and the alcohol he employs in that insane invention of his own works for allah... only Prince Rauven, if he is really for real could be ranked as a deity superior in evil to the mother of cain, the black witch named allah. the beast who's her consort, the thief of the breath my old pal Martin Roth, is perhaps the other major top two leading male deity in the pantheon of hell, the consort of allah and Cain, the most depraved of sons of the most depraved of mother make up the core of the family of Hell. Whether their Prince Rauven is their patriarch or just the cowboy from heaven in charge of rounding them up is the last piece of the puzzle that will remain a mystery perhaps to the end, when we pick him up on the way out of Greendale on the way to Alaska... I look forward to having the solution to his puzzle at last, and as always, I hope the guy with the hipppy bus painted like it was straight out of ken Kesey will indeed be coming along for the ride of all time.

one last notation on the great Koan of Sauron,,, for all I know he is clearly depicted in the third book/movie of Tolkein's great trilogy as being a double agent working on the side of middle earth, i wouldn't even have the faintest clue.

v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

I've said a few things about Neil Young's incredibly complex multi-meaning references in Greendale, his album about the resolution of the saga of the Roman Pantheon and their multi-world struggles with their adversaries.

There is one reference I have not mentioned which I feel might be worthy as a sign off. He mentions in a way that appears to be comng from Cousin Jed, but that I believe is a thinly veiled reference to himself, that he has another song that is "longer than all the rest, and doesn't mean anything at all..."

I really really want to dance to that song and I want a lot of beautifil people to listen and watch and enjoy and feel the joy of the arrival into our lives of the perfection bestowed upon us all by our precious Holy Father.. Perhaps this is my fondest wish of all.

v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

745am

goodness is increasing because a really good person has become better. the perfect mother of the perfect son has become honest, has risked losing somehting she loved and desired in order to become an honest person.

The virgin mary's own triumph in her own life, enabling me to love her more so that i could triumph over satan just by feeling more love because i have something more lovable to love, is teh triumph over what Arius, the greatest being ever to exist, Prem Rawat, Guru Maharaj ji, Maharaji, Lord of Lords, Lork Krishna, the self-realized deity who is the inventor of everything that exists and the true father of all men, referred to repeatedly in his public addresses, in his satsangs, for a limited period of time a few years ago when he repeatedly expressed his contempt for "cheat and deceit."

Lying, hiding, deception, taking or even receiving from others without expressing, without giving in return, the due appreciation and gratitude that are the appropriate and due payment for generosity of others who are willing to be completely honest is a failure that even the very best woman on Earth has to be pried loose from by the only person capable of prying her loose from it, by her perfect son whose love for her is the single strongest force in this entire universe.

I am talking about money as well as love and life. What I am saying affirms and reiterates what I said the other day that money should be an expression of the due gratitude that a person is rightfully OWED when he has been generous in whatever way that his generosity manifests in equal proportion to that which was given. In this sense I am convinced that I am rightfully due the wealth of this world by being the person who can cause the best woman to become as good as she needs to be in order for her to become sufficiently lovable in order for me to love her sufficiently to overcome the sickness in the collective body intorduced by the Liar, the dishonest person, the single MOST dishonest person in the Universe, Satan, that I am the only one who is capable of removing and can only do so by virtue of having a supremely lovable mother to love supremely.

Bole Shri Satguru dev Maharaj ki Jai!

All praise and all glory to the consort of this perfect woman and the Father of her perfect son, the Author and Master of Perfection, the Almighty Supreme and all Knowing and Perfectly Good being who is the Originator of all Goodness, my Father Prem Rawat, also known as Arius, whose true Name is the glorious Name that allows me to rest my mind in his perfect goodness.

I am a happy man my dear brothers and sisters. And I love all of you who are waiting in anticipation of my arrival into your presence.

I love a man named Mark of Bangalore who I have never met, because I cannot help but believe that he himself must be quite a fine man, a belief obviously caused by the fact that it was for his love that the person who is the most loving and lovable woman on Earth wanted to the point of being willing to compromise her own commitment to goodness.

v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

Zeus's (Arius's) thunderbolts are more or less the "Kriya" twitches that I spoke of last night, the movement of static electricity in the body, in the temple, that has to do with truth and the destruction of lies.

v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

Because I am in CA and the water that I believe Neil Rawat advised me to drink, the brand named Tahoma, glacial meltwater containing colloidal minerals that help remove the toxins deep in the human nerve cells that are the manifestation of what Arius and I refer to as "darkness," is not available at the convenient stores in this area, I am substituting Calistoga brand water which is derived from the mineral spring waters of its famous namesake spa, long regarded as a place and source of healing.

I believe that colloidal mineral water such as the Tahoma brand have an effect that is somewhat similar if more subtle that amanita muscaria tea has, it goes into our cells and removes the toxins of darkness, denial and ignorance.

It i quite possible in my mind that the sacred waters of Lourdes could be sacres simply because of this: They may contain the highest concentrations of these colloidal minerals that help the body remove toxins of any water on Earth, at least in the Old World where there has been sufficient time in which people have been taking these waters into their bodeies to make this discovery. If so then this water will be used for this purpose, to help human beings who wish to see the same goodness that I am seeing in the woman who was incarnated as the Virgin Mary, visions of whom have been reported by people who have taken the waters of Lourdes into their bodies for centuries.

The preceding is simply the kind of thing that occurs to a person, whether true or not, who is exercising, that is, allowing himself to access, the intelligence with which we are all endowed simply because we all have access to the same Mind in which this intelligence already exists, the Mind of Arius, the all-Knowing one who bestows Knowledge in that he shows a human being how to access what He already Knows, which is indeed accessible in the collective consciousness about which I have been speaking. It's an intelligent thought and utterance whether true or not, and someone who has intelligent thoughts is intelligent, whether they are correct in every thought or utterance or not.

v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

I have mentioned elsewhere that I visited the United Kingdom while Ptarmigan was with Wendell Berry at the delightful sprite Satish Kumar's Schumacher College in Totnes, Devon, which happens to be the town where my father's Aunt Nellie(!!!) lived alone in the old gatehouse with her garden with gooseberries, where I visited her thrity years ealier when my family lived in Abingdon while my father did research at Oxford, and I can tell you EXACTLY when that was because it was in 1992 at the exact time when the Maastricht agreement failed and the UK pulled out of the Euro, a great debacle that earned a man who, for some reason that I am not entirely sure of but that I believe is because he is a child of mine, I have always respected most deeply, George Soros, the distinction of being named "The Man who Broke the Bank of England."

As I said, this all coincided with a meeting that I am sure brought great joy to a bonnie Prince Charlie, who invited Sir Wendell (if I may be so bold as to Knight the man myself in this way) to visit him for tea and asked him to dispense with the formalities and get down to talking about the good stuff, the plight of the land and the people who live with it, who farm it , and how this goodness can be preserved in spite of the likes of my father's nemesis Mark Retzloff. As a substantial land owner who aspires to goodness in general and the health of his holdings in particular, no doubt, I can imagine that the Duke of Wales was delighted to have the company of one who not only was like-minded but whose deep and powerful mind had pondered more deeply such things as this than perhaps anyone else on Earth.

Well, I spent a fine week with Satish, Wendell and friends, (I was truly delighted by Satish, a man after my heart in so many ways) participating in discussions and the life of the place, but I had a restless hair that was tickling e somewhere, telling me to go out and explore the lovely countryside where the paths are so free and fair. I got off the bus a few miles from the great Hill and made way across those paths so fine, I finished my pilrimage to Galstonbury as all pilgrimages are finished, on foot, in appreciation of what there takes place.

So I headed for a place that I'd heard of only vaguely, Glastonbury, where I had a fine experience out wandering on that great hill, looking down over the vast plain, a view Arthur once beheld. I always wondered, why the heck did I go to Galstonbury of all places..? While there I happened to drop in a talk given by a leader of the British friends of the Earth Jonathan Porrit who gave a good talk about such things as I care for.

Well of late I've come understand this matter, of why my heart lead me to this place so fair, because as I have said so clearly I'd been there before. it was a pilgrimage to a place in my heart, where I'd lived a life with lovers so fair. I seem to recall that there was a famous spring where perhaps I as Arthur did drink water so fine, that then as now ghelped me in gaining the insight that I am now expressing, that such waters do indeed take the poisons of darkness from the sincere seeker of truth and helps in the quest for the holy grail of happiness, of joy, of peace, of love, of soma.

I spoke to my sister Nina, in our first great meeting at that Temple of mine, of this notion I had, that she might be the first to witness the fulfillment of the ultimate joy, the ultimate victory that is Satan's defeat, the flowing forth of soma, the cup "runnething" over, the flow of life's essence of love's sweetest jjuices from the love organ of her own twin brother, her lover so fine, yours truly, the fulfillment of a great story in which she was Guenevere that took place right there in Glastonbury, that place most special on the Island Divine.

v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

Though I only sense it subtely through these powers of mine, I feel quite certain that there is a family most worthy, who are due the follwing expression of my deep appreciation. The Windsors you see are a great and holy family, related to my own, who have played a most important role in this saga of mine. Much grief they have taken, sacrifices unparalleled, the death of Diana being one of the most recent. I saw a billboard in Seattle this city of mine, it was quite a few years ago, but the image is embedded deeply in this memory of mine; it was an advertisement on a billboard on highway 99, an ad for a den of vice a casino, and it had a picture of a handful of playing cards with pictures of kings and queens and it said simply, "visit royalty." Well that image made a deep impression, it was one of those moments that cause people to call me insane, but I felt in that sign a certain feeling sublime, that this message was meant especially for me, in that it foreshadowed my own future meeting with said royalty, which I somehow knew in my heart I was of worthy. So now I prepare for this moment so special, when I can express my gratitude for sacrifices made, that I know that I cannot now appreciate, but that I can see so clearly hace surely been made by the family that has held things together through the most challenging times.

v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

330 am

i am really feeling earth brown's shoulders... and i am just resting my head on them... and so the story draws near its conclusion. oh, and there's this really convenient store here, it's like about a fifth of a block away and they sell these gallon containers of water, and i bought two...

6:00 oh and man oh man, can i ever have the experience of drinking it! it's different when you can "feel the thrist" as my father would say.. "quench the thirst." alaska, here I come! Keep going Earth Brown, don't stop, I'm ready!"

v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

230am: and of course there was success... tough love worked. she made the call, she spoke the truth, and so now everything is better for everyone...

the perfect man just is a little bit better than the perfect woman, and he helps her become more perfect, and because she is the perfect woman she is willing to be better, and she becomes better, more perfect.

mark is proabably a lover of hers from another life, who knows, maybe another son, or, yes, maybe even tht mark.. he rose to the occaision, and he's shown that he's good, and as i told her, someday, we'll all be together loving and she likes that idea. all's well at the SF residence of the Holy Rawat family. The mother sleeps peacefully, maybe moreso than ever before.

v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

This is something I just wrote, its a first draft of my final stranger ad, which I will submit or publication this week.

Ode to Babylon

I offered you Truth,

But you preferred lies.

I offered you Acceptance,

But you preferred denial.

I offered you Knowledge,

But you preferred ignorance.

I offered you Intelligence,

But you preferred stupidity.

I offered you Beauty,

But you preferred ugliness.

I offered you Light,

But you preferred darkness.

I offered you Love,

But you preferred hate.

I offered you Goodness,

But you preferred evil.

I offered you Health,

But you preferred sickness.

I offered you Salvation,

But you preferred damnation.

I offered you Liberation,

But you preferred slavery.

I offered you Freedom,

But you preferred bondage.

I offered you Happiness,

But you preferred misery.

I offered you Humility,

But you preferred arrogance.

I offered you Innocence,

But you preferred jadedness.

I offered you my cannabis,

But you preferred your beer.

I offered you my family's Heaven,

But you preferred Satan's alcohell.

I offered you everything you ever wanted,

But you preferred self-annihilation.

So now it is the time,

When I bid you good-bye.

I am going now

to where you have refused

even to consider

ever going with me.

So I leave you to the Hell,

That is what you’ve chosen

And then made for yourself.

I’m not going to go down

Into your Hell of denial with you.

I’m pulling out of your Hell now,

And I am taking my lovers

with me to my Heaven.

We’re leaving you now,

And we’re taking it all,

All of the goodness

That you have rejected.

No comments: