Friday, November 11, 2005

Sue McCown is Delight (126)

wait a second, november 10???

Isn't that shroom maraji's birthday????

if it then I KNOW i am going to be out of here by tomorrow...because this is NEIL"S scedule and he would want me to be present for any sort of festivities associated with Hans Jayanti.

if tomorrow is has Jayanti, then i am going to be there tomorrow and of course i could be wrong.

the latest from ross,,, things just turned down on jeff's rossometer...

Jeff,

Shucks, it would have been nice to see you! Oh well, I hope your trip to Bay area is going okay.

The bakery is pretty tight on funds. I’ll go ahead and make the rent payment – just send the check as quickly as possible.

Thanks Jeff.

I owe the bakery some money.,, i guess if after tomorrow, hans jayanti, if i am still not with you all, i will send ross a check for 11k/

i remember mharajis brithday is dec 10, shri maharaji is nov 7th i believe.. oh well,,, i still would like to honro shroom maraji somehow....

maybe by getting that "shroom" maraji is his own personal litle KOAN for me...

i am going to publish the peace bomb satsang which i will copy and paste from ex premie . com where i went looking for shroom maharaj ji's birthdate.

na na na na na na na na BAT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bat man, i will be ready to go with you whenever you are ready for me...

-your useful ward, jeff faith... sun f^ck, that;s me,,, and i'm ready to go right now...

read two paragraphs of the peace bomb satsang,,, its like reading my poetry that i wrote when i was 18,,, you just kind of KNOW that the person who said that KNEW what he was talking about,,, you think a 12 year old sits up in front of three hundred thousand people and with the utmost insincerity is going to recite something that his mother put him up to or whatever the skeptic would offer as an explantion for how a 12 year old could say such things as Prem Rawat said at the age of 12??

" And today I have to say with sorrow that the Knowledge which was once firmly established in this land of India has been slowly disappearing. "

VERY POWerful thing was said here. Poppy Bush, where were you when Prem Rawat spoke these words, were you aware in 1970 that the almighty god said these words, threatening to protect INDIA and its ancient culture of enlightenment from its babylonian (Islamic) enemies?

this is a bald faced prediction of the events that i have been shouting from the rooftops are about to occur.

damn right poppy bush knew that a young 12 year old kid said some amzing things on November something 1970 in front of a few hundred thousand people, probably the LARGEST assemblages of human being listening to ONE single person speak in the past thousand years at least, let alone to a twleve year old child, but does anyone want to hear about it, even the so-called premies who prefer to believe that their spiritual master is a deceiver..

yeah, this is the kind of thing you get to know about well in advance, when your job is to do things like have JFK killed, an act that you know you are commiting in service to this same deity, in service to the people who do the bidding of this man's greatest adversary through the directives of Prem Rawat's brother, Cousin Jed Green, who I was told a long time ago, in the same context in which Prem Rawat AKA GOO Maraji was said to be the Creator of this world, was the de facto King of this world, Raja, which means "king",,, does anyone really need to know any more than I knew to solve the who is the real power in this world that operates through the Order of Skull and Bones and other secret societies that what everyone had to go on about what SHROOM MARAJI had said about his two youngest sons while he was still alive.

****************************88****'SHROOMMARAJI****88***************************

888888888888888888888888888AREYOUWITHUS?888888888888888888888888888

MY FRIEND kenny like to hum the tune, "who is guru maharaji" (and i have never heard officer carmichael call the Satguru "GOO MARAJI") but the song i am humming right now goes like this:

48484848484848484848484848WHOIS'SHROOMMAHARAJJI?48484848484848484848484848

I just am sensing this NEW ASSOCIATION btween MANIFESTOR48 and shroom maraji.

i'm getting this feeling like i want to say hi to NOAH>>> hey evert, if you are there, ahoy and i love you!

more from PEACE BOMB... just so clear and so true and so honest, what is an honest man to do in this world?

It is the same way with me. Some people say one thing, some people say another. But what am I? I am just a traveling saint. What have I to do with the world? What will the world give to me? It can receive from me, but what can it give to me? "When the devotee has the blessings of the Perfect Master, what does he lack? All the gods and goddesses envy him and liberation never leaves him." Guru Maharaj Ji has infinite mercy on me. Take from me, but what will you give me? Will you give me love? The love that you will give me, that love is also mine, so what is yours? Did you just happen to fall from the sky without the help of Guru Maharaj Ji and without the Lord? No, the Lord has created you and Guru Maharaj Ji has put love into you. Oh, give what is mine back to me, and I will give you such a thing, such a peace, that not even a pistol or a gun will be found in the country. Not one leader will stand and shout slogans, not a man of the army will remain and, dear premies, there will be peace. I will give you this peace because it is in my possession and I can give it. I do not need machine guns, I do not need pistols, I do not need a sword, I do not need a spear. I possess such a Knowledge that with it I can control the whole world, from ants to elephants, from men to animals, from birds to mosquitoes, by tying them in the thread of love. I have this Knowledge and to give you this Knowledge I have come to Delhi. The very same Knowledge Krishna gave to Arjuna and Lord Rama gave to Hanuman. With this Knowledge I have come to the citizens of Delhi and just watch, I will give this Knowledge to the citizens of Delhi.

88888*******88**8*88*****8*8***8**********8**8*8*8*****8*8**

this if jeff rawat, aka sun rawat, saying, everyone in this world should quickly be informed that prem rawat, who i have been claiming in my ads for over a year and a half is the living incarnation of the Lord Krishna, spoke these words when he was 12, in 1970, about eight years before i ever heard his voice. \
in 1970 the man who i have been telling the deaf people of Seattle is the almighty Creator promised that there would be justice in THIS LIFETIME, that everyone would get their desserts,

and i just dont really have much sympathy for anyone who refused to even listen to me.

WHO IN SEATTLE BESIDES ONE SELF APPOINTED RAWAT Policeman named Kent, even made the effort to go to Prem Rawat's website and send him a letter asking him if there was any truth to the things I have been saying... i used that site to communicate to Prem Rawat, it is clear from his site that he reads his emails that come to him from that site... WHO IN SEATTLE even made that much effort,,, did anyone besides Kent attempt to contact neil young?

i made it very clear to prem rawat's staff person who i know has been in Prem Rawat's inner circle with respect to premiedom for a very long time, why did he never return my call after i left him a CLEAR MESSAGE to the effect that i intended to do exactly what i did...

could not i take his silence as Prem Rawats tacit approval of me exercising my own freedom to TELL PEOPLE ABOUT HIM AS HE URGED HIS PREMIES TO do in his LANDMARK< no holds barred true revelation of himself as LORD when he was twelve in 1970 when he said the following:

What if I am twelve years old? What does it matter? Old people drive cars and I also can drive a car. What does it matter if I am twelve? If at twelve I can drive a car which one is able to do only at the age of eighteen, why can I not give Knowledge of the Soul at the age of twelve? Is this impossible? This is possible. In London, just for fun, the press reporters from a newspaper printed a photo of mine where I am blessing with both my hands and sitting in meditation. Someone had given them that photo. They titled it, "Let Me Rule This World." Their feelings in publishing this were not sincere, but people took that cutting and framed it. The premies in London really appreciated this photo and they displayed it in their houses. Oh, you think I am small and in this small age I will not be able to do anything. But this age is the age of the body and not of the soul. The body is twelve years old, not the soul. And I have a soul. That is how I am speaking - because I have a soul. If my soul departs, I would be dead. What difference does it make whether my body is ten years old or 200 years old? My soul has no age! Whether I am very old or very young, listen to me.

WHAT MORE would a DECENT HALF INTELLIGENT PERSON NEED in order to take Jeff faith seriously???

WHAT MORE?> NOTHING MORE< and everyone who chose to ignore me isn't worth one more second of my effort to wake them up, i am done talking to zombies like Jim Page who just HATE the truth that there is someone in the world capable of exposing their LIES and deeptions.

i will read it myself at some point, but i feel that this must have been predestined, because obviously that is one of the most important events in guru maharaj ji's career.

you dont need to go further than the firt sentence to see why neil brought my attnetion to the peace bomb satsang:

In this age which is coming, everybody will have his desserts. Justice will be done, and the proud will be made humble.

- prem rawat at twleve years old, several years (i believe) after saying that he would swear on a stack of bibles that he would establish peace on earth in this lifetime.

I need to think for a second that NOV 10 was hans jayanti, there may have been a hans jayanti that ended on nov 10, in order to dig up a speech goo maraji made once on hans jayanti, in which he foreshadowed this moment/

any KOANS at work? suffice it to say there's a bible code reference to my posting thios speech on my website and the DATE that i do it will be shown to have been predicted to happen on NOV 9, 2005, and there might even be a reference to the ambiguity around the date.

so i guess i need not be worried that i ought to be getting really old by now...

here is another line from the peace bomb:

So make people realize this Word. If you make others realize then you will also be blessed. A poet said, "Do good unto others, and good will be done unto you."

he calls me a poet.... and he knows i am one. or maybe the poet is neil...

OH MY GODNESS

i have an IDEA who SHROOM may be, and the clue is in "48"

WHO do i now who was born in 1984?

i dunno, but i know somone who was born around then who is the son of a rawat man who i think prem rawat would be happy to see being the father of the man who was his father, someone who would be just right for a son who was the reincarnation of a Shroom maharaji. and that is bob seigel's son, Jonas.

he certainly does strike me as a prime candidate to be Shroom maharaji.

so there is just another guess, shroom maharaj ji relies upon the sons of pluto who are called archangels to play the role of regent for him between lives, in order to be the ones who reveal knowledge to him.

so i would say that jonas could easily be both the biblical jonas AS Well AS SHROOM MAHARAJI

awesome. CAN't think of a more likely FAMILY to find shroom mahraji living as a member of, and that he was a witness to what happened at shine makes me even more sure that one of Prince Rauven's archangel sons, JONAS was Shroom maharaji.

NOWW can i come to HANS JAYANTI in GREENDALE::::""""?????

please???

i could certainly see how if i am correct about jonas that this would make for a moment when i might just find myself inside the DMTemple inside my own body.

a while back i said i though MAMA MO SEIGEL is probably the same as whoever is CO:> JACKSON Green's wife, and with this epiphany about jonas, i am even more inclined to believe... i promised her i would rock her world the day i attained "buddha enlightenment" and i sort of felt like she could beleive me having seen me that evening baptizing myself in the water of hood canal there at sunset .

what i just said about the role of the archangels as the regents to the perfect masters, this would explain why i was sort of wanting to describe john lennon as somehow very closely related to prem rwawat, which is again supported by the fact that his supposed death occured during a guru puja event in FLA that i attended. john lennon is a very close archangel to prem rawat. if he is indeed a son of bob seigel, i dare say he would be the number one archangel, perhaps, if there's such a thing as a jacob to prince rauven, then it would most likely be john lennon, even if carmichael is himself worthy of being the father of both jacob and jed, it's an important job, archangel, just a really really high soul who lives in service to his master and has certain powers of understnading that are extra well developed and they have chosen to take on the extra repsonsibilities of archangel.

MORE from PEACE BOMB

So, dear premies, one day you will have to sacrifice your social respect, so leave it now. What is there in that? One day all have to die, but what can happen if you die while meditating on God? Do not misunderstand my words. What else is there?

I declare that I will establish peace in this world. Just give me the reins and let me rule and I will rule in such a way that even Rama, Hariscandra, Krishna and other kings could not have ruled like that! That day is fast approaching.

i gladly give to you what reigns i have to give my lord and my perfect master of love, says his grandson Sun Rawat,

THE MAN who spoke these words 34 years ago is still speaking to large audiences in India and has never backed away from anything that he has ever said,

WASSUP WITH THAT??? any chance he just might be speaking the truth?

i wasnt there at Delhi in 1970, and this satsang was mentioned in some of the films that were made about Guru Maharaj ji's life that I saw in the period around 1980 when i was an aspirant, but as far as i can recall i was never offered the chance to hear the whole PEACE BOMB satsang, and that people have put it up on EX PREMIE dot com, and that this is where i located it is somewhat apalling... it appears that the only people ever to put this up on the internet are apparantly people who wish to discredit Prem Rawat for reasons that are not obvious to me, other than the general opposition to the truth that comes from the ALCOHOL nation, Babylon.

but who could challenge the intergrity of a human being who had what it took to utter those words at the age of twlelve without doing A LOT of good research before reasonably coming to the conclusion that he should be discredited.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

changing the topic ENTIERELY for the moment,

i just want to recollect one of the most sublimely meaning days of my life in my entire life, a day that i spent with leonardo wild, tom greco and hassan bramwell high up on a volcano in ecuador. i believe dan merkle the antichrist was with us as well, but to be honest this memory is untainted by so much as a sense of his having been there with us.

i will return to tell this story next. a nice gift was given, a pligrimage will be made, quite possibly with Neil telling some story or other perhaps about the humble potato... we will return in a moment. miriam todoroff is someone who could probably appreciate this story.

gonna be in and out of the tub here for a while, but let me just say one thing right off the bat, and that is that leonardo wild is one of the coolest people ive ever had the pleasure to have known... no one has ever provided me with the richness

entering the dokusan room in which the three roshie seated together are goo maraji, prince rauven and jonas, and here is my best guess on the "Who is 'shroom maraji?" KOAN.

based on what i understand through neil young rawat's published information about the green family available on his website and given that i happen to know that mahatma gurucharnanand and Elton John are not fathers in this life,

thunder storm in san francisco on nov 9, 2005... BIBLE CODE PERCHANCE?

Robert Seigel, who I once erroniously, but for good reason, thought was my enemy Satan because he is Darth Vadar who is the second best son of Arius and sits at his left hand, is by FAR AND AWAY the most likely person on earth to be the father of Shroom maraji in the event that SHroom Maraji might wish to be incarnated in the world at this time, which of course there is a 100% in my opinion he would be,

therefore I Arthur Jefferson Fairhall Rawat declare my firm belief that there is only ONE good guess to be made as to the identity of Shroom Maraji in his present incarnation, and if i am wrong about this, then I am completely baffled, for JONAS SIEGEL, son of Prince Rauven the Magnificent has most assuredly GOT to be the present incarnation of 'Shroom.

and I'd bet soon to be worthless US dollars against stale old loves of Essential Bread that his nickname is Heaven is far more likely to be "Shroom" than it is "Shri"

I once declared my belief that Joe Whinney was Shri Maharaj ji, and that Satan was Bob Seigel, and today I am sharing my most profound conviction that something quite near to the opposite is the truth: Shroom (not Shri) Maraji is JONAS SEIGEL, son of Darth Vadar, Pluto, Almighty God's lover, and the guy I thought Shri Maharaj Ji is indeed none other than Satan, which will lead me to puzzle for fifteen or so seconds on who the son of Satan Henry might be... SHall I just guess Henry the Eighth, the King of ENgland who killed bunches of wives? Pretty boy Henry it seems quite clear to me, is just the type to have been such an ogre as he.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

back to the tub for now, but i will be back to tell the story of one of the most memorable days of my life, (except i cant remember the antichrist being with me.)

i guess dr bertolami has a few angels in his class, and one of them is cuong, a vietnamese guy who i have come to believe probably knows me through a past association as a monk in a buddhist mosestary or something like that.

i've been using produce from td willey farm in CA since back in the day when i bought hundreds of pounds of fresh basil from them at a shot through cary west, who worked with stephen sunseri and brit eustis who i bought produce from during the early months of e foods, and i am sure that stephen and brit, you are both really much closer friends - along with cohen rickard and the rest of the rainbow gang, who are some of my very best friends, though not all there are a few bad nuts mixed in with the good ones among that tribe - than we were able to be in this life, nolting, these guys all are old old friends i know most surely. the heart and soul of rainbow will be having an enjoyable reunion in the near futre, with their former invisible master coming to the party to say thank you i have no doubt.

that's the answer to the TD WILLEY Eggplant for babysnowleopard;s dinner KOAN...

and if SAUNDRA FINCH Sunseri or rosyln moeller is out there, these two honeys are honeys of this bunch of guys in my opinion and deserve some good credit for being good premie women.

if you can see anything as a KOAN, it has a solution... the kettle brand potato chiips on the counter while i was cooking provide the next one:

at one of the sustainable ag conferences that i attended, i seem to recal that diane dempster, a very good friend of mine, invited me to speak as part of a small panel about my experience in the organic food business, it was a washington tilth producers conference i believe up on whidbey island at fort casey, as best as i can remember, and the other person was the founder owner of the compnay that make kettle potato chips which i am now munching on a few of as a snack before dinner,

and this is appropos of the last koan and the rememberance of the passionate people who worked at rainbow and who were doing so as an expression of their passion, the people who i associate in my mind as the seik community in the willamette valley of oregon who have had various natural food businesses that have been operated with a high degree of intgrity, the "golden Temple" group whose products i think of as including this brand of chips and a product called WHA GURU CHEW (I wonder if they call their own Guru "Goo" like the premies called theirs...)... i do not know about the history of the seiks, the people i associate with turbans and Punjab, that land that lies between Hindu and Muslim, but my impression basedon how that they conduct thmselves as business people in an industry I know, suggests to me quite clearly that the sikhs are a race of relatively enlightened Aryans who are among the more impressive nationless minorities of the world. To me Sikhs are people who are having MORE of the experience that Prem Rawat refers to in his PEACE BOMB satsang than the Hindus whom he laments are losing the spirit of what Krishna and Rama were both all about,

the SIkhs are allied with teh Rawats and may be playing an exceedinly important role in the liberation of the entire Indian Subcontinent from the influence of Babylon, which I seem to sense has of late been secretly eliminated from east of teh Indus river, if perchance that river is what divides the hindu from moslem. Kashmir will be liberated from the control of Babylon and this will probably be a deeply satisfying victory to the people who are presently thought of as pujabi sikhs which it seems to me quite obviously could be kasmiri people of the aryan prsuation, that is to say close allys of we rawats, and it seems abundantly clear that this almost could not be so, now that i think of it, so this is the GOLDEN TEMPLE KOAN answered,

KASHMIR will be liberated from Babylon in the coming days and returned to the keepers of the golden temple that i will just take a completely wildly intuitive guess and say was one located in Kashmir which is rightfully Hindu not moslem.

the only place in the world that i can say confidently is rightfully moslem is the city of bagdad in the present day Babylonia called Iraq, which is the simple reason why GW BUSH corrrectly hung the sign reading "mission accomplished" because really, other than Jerusalem I cannot imagine a place more appropirate with mecca and medina bringing up place four and five as the places on this decayed planet of ours most thoroughly dessimated by the influence of ISLAM it would have to he BAGdahd, the place where I would put our dear Satan up in a tower like SAuron's if it were my decision to make.

i heard prem rawat express in a satsang back in the darshan days, but in the latter part thereof, his sentiment about how the hindus had wrongly suffered at the hands of the mogul (Babylonian) invaders, and you could sense the passionate feelings of pent up rage in him, its one of the few times he's given himself away, the other was recently the only video i saw in toto for the last few years in india speaking to some VIP types, he said some disparaging things about the human race and in particular its failure to get over the religious war problem, wwell i am smart enought to see that ISLAM is the party that is the negative force of unjustified aggression in each and every case of religious warfare in which Islam is involved.

I've been the most outspoken person on earth in my willingness to call a lie a lie with respect to islam, the religion of the enemies of the rawats, and i needn't reiterate all that at this time, other than to say my opinion has not shifted one iota from the position that i have most clearly taken is that ISLAM is the religion of Babylon, the alcohol nation and the enemies of the rawats and their psychedelic nations.

regarding my earlier puzzling on the matter of whether or not "Indians" are aryans or not, and the answer is, "it depends". Prem rawat (in this life) is from the strain that is aryan, but htere are others that are not, and the fame in my life of the GOLDEN TEMPLE of the sikhs to me is about the fact that Kashmir is the homeland of the Aryan race within the zone called the Indian subcontinent.

The powerful spiritual masters of india are all aryans from the north, and are more closely related to the sikhs than the "hindus" who are non aryans.. Prem rawats FULL NAME IS A MAJOR CLUE TO THIS TRUTH, the clue that i myself needed to answer this question most perplexing that i needed to see a bag of Kettle chips to solve,

PREM PAL SINGH RAWAT has a certain Sikh ring to it does it not my dear Premie friends?

yes this is the key, prem rawat as an iIndian is an ARYAN, whereas the people of India who worship PREM RAWAT as the deity in the Mahabharata and the Ramayana are non\ ARYANS, the aryan people of the indian region are the MOSLEMS who are the fallen aryans and the SIKHS and the gurus and their affiliates of North India, and the Tibetans and all of the Mongoloid Peoples of the Himalayan region are ARYANS but neither the chinese or the INdians,

there is so much intruige around waht i am speaking of its not even something that i could begin to explain, but this is a matter than is not something anyone has ever talked about in the entire history of this world to the best of my Knowledge, these fine distinctions between aryans and non aryans among the so'called Indian People. shroom maraji and his sons are aryan. all the gurus with ananda in their name are aryans.

in heaven aryans are gods, if they make it to heaven, and non aryans pay tribute (taxes)to aryans for perfectly valid reasons that i dont have to go into now, the "little people" munchkins and oonpah loompahs may relate plainly to this important distinction that comes will this full comprehension of knowledgo' good 'n evil ... non aryan men are dependent for sure on their aryan brothers to save them from all of the beast and his powers.

this war that is being won at this time is one that has been raging for a very long time,

and so now we will be proceeding with the final victories that will be the fulfillment of works of a very long struggle. india is a nation in which the powers that be recognize that the aryans run the show, the non aryans are living under the protection of prem rawat and his family, who will now be victorious,

which leads me to the KOAN of what is going on in Sri Lanka, and the main clue that i have to on is that it was disporportionately damaged by the Tsunami of New Years,

i dont know if its the "tamil tigers" or whoever their enemies are, but one thing i can say about the enigmatic internecine rivalrous situation in Sri Lanka is that i know that the pricinciple aggressor could only be Babylon by whatever name. the rawats run the show in INdia as in the world, and they only have ONE enemy and that is babylon and their enemy is somehow feeling a bit hemmed in perhaps in some sort of enclave that they surely must have on sri lanka, perhaps another greendale jail-filling event waiting to happen.

so on this evening i have answered what has long been an intuiging koan, the _why does prem rawat have a sikh sounding name?_ koan.

the answer is so that on the night the lightning storm passed over sanfrancisco a guy who calls himself, among other names, Sun Rawat, says that in a matter of a few days the land known as Kashmir, the Aryans rightful homeland in the center of the Eurasian continent, will be taken back by Prem Rawat, the father of the ARYAN people and their allies the Gandhi -Nehru family of India and the USA, and reestablished as the home of the people now known as Sikhs who pretty much are living in exhile in Punjab, and the Golden Temple of KASHMIR will be rebuilt, or may simply REAPPEAR.

So that's a stab at the "Kettle chips" KOAN, i think i'll head back for the tub and listen for the next one.

baby snowleopard is reading a book that she is really feeling moved by called The SPirit Catches You if You Fall Down, about the Hmong people. she read me a passage having to do with the hmong people's distrust of the allopathic medical system which is of course 1000% justified, but there are a couple of things that come up, one being that from what she said, it sounds like the Hmong are psychedelic, a reference to true shamanism, which makes a lot of sense in light of the understanding that i have that the hmong people were allied with the USA in the wars in that region, and just something having to do with communication, correct lines thereof and the need for complete open ness and complete freedom from the scourge of secrecy, which is really the root of all evil when you think about reality in terms of Light and DArkness, the two ideas RU and GU that ate the basis for Prem Rawat's unfortunate nick name which of course is the darkness half of that two part situation of which he is the most ulimate master, the one side that has them, secrets that is, and the other that doesn't, the former called Hell and HEaven the Latter,

WHAT HE SAID is all i can say at this point in reference to whatever Bob Dylan said and that Neil also refers to pertaining to the keeping of secrets and the lack thereof, in his song like a rolling stone. that's the best i can do on the "BOB DYLAN SAID THAT" Koan for the time being... is that good enough Bob and Neil?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

so that was a huge missing link in my understandiing as it was evolving, the status of the indian man within the aryan - non aryan distinction, but i will just ad that if there is one nation of men in this world that is other than simply aryan or non aryan, but possible some sort of in between of the two, it would be the INdians, just for what its worth.

OK i've had a little breakthrough and i think i am getting closer to the resolution to this matter of what sets their indians apart from either aryan or pre-aryan. (as opposed to non)

One might suppose that Indians are Arians insofar as they are apparantly the sons of arias, but in reality they are not.

Hindus are sons of Krishna who is an incarnation of the Father of the Aryans before he became Arius. And I believe I will make a distinction between these TWO important milestones in the evolution of Arius in his journey from out of the deep into becoming the first tool wielding Baboon as depicted by Stanley Kubrick in 2001, and on eventually to become human being, each step of the way toward the ultimate goal of intellici. Krishna is a stage on the journey to perfection but not the final destination in the journey of the sons of Arius which mimic his own theoretical journey through the story.

Krishna is the stage on the journey to the god's self-illumination, the stage that I myself called "Buddha ENlightenment" which is itself the highest Heaven, but only is it so in a world that has not yet been poisoned with the poison of the old man joe whinney Satan kierkegaard.

But the deity is knocked from the Temple by an attack by many a Jew that occured at the time when the babylonian forefathers we knew, to be the very worst self inventions of hte entire Aryan race, and they poisoned the God with alcohol.

And so Arius represents a higher manifestion of Krishna that is what makes him an Aryan is that another level of evolution is required, the ability to have even one son among three billion who can defeat the worst liar yet, and that liar is our dear friend Satan, that alcohol;s got something for me or for you, when really it is nothing but poison, the loonged for death of denial, of the dishonest people who cannnot face truth, but those days will soon they will be over, when the incestuous son of the really sweet mom very soon will be taking over,

so you see, Arius is what Krishna must become after Satan invades the temple in which the Krishna enlighenment ----

Palmo read this sentence to me and asked me to explain, "the hmong carried wholism to its ultima thule"

wow, not sure exactly what that means, but its deep and she read it aloud and asked what it means,,, i dont know what ultima thule means, biut it suggests that the hmong are a very special people who have mastered "wholism" which i would interpret, off the cuff, as meaning to live wholistically... interesting. KOAN for someone: what is the ultima thule of the wholistic hmong?

---- (back to Krishna enlightenment) was destroyed when Vishnu had alcohol poured into his body by Satan and pals, and so ARIUS JUPiter is a degree of Arius's own journey to the ultimate enlightenment that he calls intellici that is required in order for the human race to be able to survive the onslaught of Joe WHinneys lies about his own product, the distilled alcohol that he produces in Bookworms favorite patent of all time, the patent he got Joe Whinney for his alcohol still.

So the perfect SON of Arius is actually the one who becomes what even Arius himself is not, a deity who can defeat the Babylonian force that brought the world the alcohol disease,

so Indians are not a race capable of PRODUCING A CHRIST because they are descended from Krishna and not Arius. the CHrist, the ONLY perfect son out of however many billion Arius produces per world, is the KEY to what the ARYAN race really is, the race who play out the parts in the saga of good and evil, which is the saga of Arius and his family barely defeating the forces of Babylon the ALCOHOL nation...

I am the perfect son of Arius, the only person who can save the world that my father Arius is the inventor of from the scourge of the person named Kierkegaard who comes to planet Earth with teh idea of selling the worst poison ever invented, distilled alcohol taken by dishonest people as an intoxicant.

WHat teh Aryan Race is a set of human beings who are the sons of the man who is the father of the CHrist, the only shaman powerful enough to discern the conspiricies of Babylon in his own midst so that the Aryans who are sided with Arias who is anti-alcohol win in the no holds barred struggle to teh death against the ALcohol Nation who are the Aryans who refuse to be what they agreed to be when they elected to incarnate as the sons of Arius.

It's a nip and tuck situation indeed.

first there is Krishna, then there is Adam, then Cain, Satan and Babylon, and then Krishna becomes Arias, and with his own son Neil Rawat, with whom he has another son, produces his finest and most "essential" piece of work, his one and only descendant who can defeat the nemsis of the aryan race and therefore any existence in which sentient beings can even hope to exist, Satan, Soren Kierkegaard, the person who INEVITABLY shows up in any world such as this one aiming to rule the world through a terrible conspiracy based on a plan to poison everyone including and especially the deities upon whom the existence of this universe was entirely dependent upon from the beginning.

and when the Christ defeats Satan he fufills the purpose of the Aryan race and of himself, Satan and fellow babylonian parasites are finally defeated and the world moves on to the long final chapter of the promised eternity of happiness that results when Satan's plans are finally foiled.

if more detail is required it will most certainly be forthcoming, but that is pretty much the truth that there is to tell..

things that appear in teh psychedelic allegories that i refer to often can have multiple significanses, especially if Neil YOung or someone like him made up the symbols, and here is an example of something really profound that pertains to the CHarlie and the chocolate factory story...the seemingly eunich like characters called oppah loompahs to me suggest the comprehension of the christ in these last two weeks of his journey about what exactly it means to be aryan and even the notion of fatherhood... Arius is really the incarnation of the inventor of the reality that is who has compreneded what it will take for him to defeat his enemies, which is to have a son who is powerfully erotic as a lover in a powerfully erotic incestuous family which enables the rawat family to finally defeat its enemies by elevating the collective consciousness band to a frequency that does not permit the existence in the same world with them of dishonest people, who fall into a state of accute discomfort as a result of "falling" out of the frequency in which the love is communicated on subliminal levels between the lovers whose love is what sustains all existence.

non aryans, the little people the oompah loompahs are simply the non aryan enlightened men who have to do some work in the chocolate factory to make ends meet.. it's just the tax that those who want to opt out of the necessary function that SOMEONE must fulfill of being the race of aryans whose fathers will they will fulfill , the tax that these folks must pay. In Heaven the aryans are retired, so to speak, be cause they took on the job the reward for which is retirement in comfort, so to speak, and the non aryans who would prefer to just bide their time in places like India have to pay taxes in due course when its all over, and this is all well and good as it should be, from whom much is asked much is given, from whom little is asked little is given. something like that... there is a tax on not being what the christ is, and the more you are like him the less tax you pay and the closer you are to satan, the MORE taxes you pay.

Yes, Satan is heavily taxed, in the end, that is really the outcome of his own sick struggle to manipulate governments to get the proalcohol laws in his favor, and bookworm his crony of legal methods empoloyed not by a man of the law with ethics, pays heavily as well. Its their karma that they've made for themselves, and that cannot be helped.

note to david in reply to his mention of vampire blues, and i am convinced of course that this is a completely bible code moment.because of what i already mentioned about how that album accidentally came on when i entered the airplane, "walked on" so to speak.

i am very familiar with vampire blues and in fact i listened to that album on the airplane down here and now its the only album that i have in my possession and to me there is a great significance to this album that is only now occuring to me that it may pertain entirely to this moment in time, the rapture.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yes, there is the vampire thing. cant say i understand completely, but i get that there is something there.. its the mood, the effect in this most gothic of moments, that certainly i cant say that i tried to bring about, its not my idea to introduce and promote alcohol.

well i am guessing that someone who can help you was ken kesey, but i dunno of course, but i thought of chief making his escape when it just seemedlike it all fit.. the tub, the runing away of the chief, the bones in the face popping, water, the tall chief..

knowledge of good an evil, we're zen masters and this is how we test one another.

i suppose perhaps you could call Neil Young percival and all of hte rest Rawat, is that he is the Magister Ludi. The Glass Bead Game Master.

well i guess ken kesey, but now if i look back to the last thing i wrote i see Magister Ludi, does this mean it was NEIL who hit the send button and not Ken Kesey? or did magiter Ludi do the whole thing all by himself, or is magister Ludi Ken Kesey, really, or some one else althogether, maybe RP McMurphey Nicholson himself, (i sure hope not) - Aspen is bad enough, he can ha ve aspen, i want to be the super star in whistler, Harrison ford has his jackson, nicholson his aspen and bruce willis has got "Sun" valley all to himself

but now who else could have sent me that e mail, someone who could have helped me, lets see, who could it be! wee!

, i would just have to say one of five:

He's the merryiest of the Merry Pranksters is he,

He's "Old King Cole," yes that's him he's the one,

He is Wavy Gravy, is that what you say?

Oh no? Nether Gravy nor Kesey,

and only how many more geusses said I?

Well, then, the someone who will help me thinks I,

ought to be someone very much upon High.

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness,

how rude have i Been? to my father?

to my father? have I eve been so

outstripped by one such a lover one as him?

Someone who will help me?

Someone who will help me?

who on Earth could that have been?

Someone who will help me?

SOmeone who will help me?

could it ever have been anyone but him?

So then I will just make him

hame him my final guess,

I'm making him my final guess,

lest i turn back into an old and

rotten jack o lantern pumpkin head,

No Icabod Crane am not I, oh no

no icabod ccCrane am I,

Oh no oh no ho no ho ho ho ho ho ho

td da da da, ta da da da,

la la la la alala la al ala

hello dear mr dea rawat,

hello dear mr rawat ,

is it you who could have helped

me all along the way had i let

you remind me i just should i forget,

you would have reminded me yet.

that you are the greatest possible father of all

so let me guess it was you

i will guess yes that it was you,

since it was YOU ALONG,

who would have helped me along

only this golden windy and yellow brick road,

so all along it was you,

someone who could help me true,

someone who could help me through,

someone who was always there for me,

i am gonna guess it was my sweet daddy ,

but which one is it really,

or maybe they are really one,

maybe there is not even a third,

neil young is just prem arawat

in another of his many posible forms,

i wont know until i see them both,

in the same time and same place,

for maybe he never was there,

the one named neil young

the one i had thought was over there.

and really truly maybe over there still,

i just am not sure i am sure i know any more

but i will rest in peace and honesty,

knowing that there is better than good there waiting for me

in that sweetest round doored RanchO ever in all history,

that place oh sofair where the author of said e mail is waiting for me,

i will say he;s my father in one way or another,

and i do believe that i know his sweet name,

whether rock star or perfect spiritual master,

whether guru ro goo ro kangaroo i will call

him by this name on we;re alone together,

its the most famous word in all of history,

its certainly the one I was most famous for,

the one that got my domain name first fore anyone else,

yeah roadl dahl told me this about my very own self,

he also told me about a helicopter,

that i am not at all sure about at this moment in time,

but i do know a thing or to for sure,

and one is that roald dahl new about Isaac's Word,

and he knew exactly what that words was,

and so did a lot of the others,

just wanna be on the record on that one right there,

you catch my drift i am sure your not too stupid to get that.

so lets all get ready for fun and then some more,

my fahter is one who will help you, of this can i assure,

which ever the father the one over here

or the other one over there.

i'll wind this song now and turn it over to those guys over there,

the littlie wee ones i hear them singing that song, the one,

you know, the oh ee oh, song, that one, yes,m cant i hear it coming form on over there,

the place from up and down all over there,m

well anyway, ill be signing off for now, maybe i;';ll be seeing ya there,!

bye bye for now your company's been quite fair!

nov 10 8:15

Jordan is a country that i have descried as one that i perceive as potetially PRO rawat along with Turkey and Malaysia, based on what little i know of these nations, including the fact that maharaji visits malaysia from time to time, uniquely amoung all non aftican islamic nations (he did visit yugoslavia ack when there was such a thing - i dont know if moslems were in his following there).

jordan is characterized by me as an islam nation with a monarch and a _non-fascist_ government, making it more like Holland than Syria in a certain respect that i happen to consider revealing.

todays KOAN: why is there news today, NOV 10, 2005 of an al-queda credited bombing incident in Jordan? why a suicide bombing perpetrated by pro-islamic forces in an "islamic" nation.

here is the quote on the news trailer on the AOL home page:

Al queda attacked Jordan because, it says, "it is a filthy place for the traitors." the Hell people of Islam who blow themselves up at virtually any opportunity consider the Jordanians, who are happy, to e traitors against ISlam, which they are, zince Islam is just a sort of home in this world for people who are in Hell, "who have fallen off of the spiral that leads from life to life, " AS mckenna/ WILLIAm Blake would be prone to say....

the answer to the KOAN about the NOV 10, 2005 al Qaeda attacks is as follows: Because Osama arranged this attack to occur on this day, because I am in the middle of identifying in rather minute detail the upcoming military actions that will resolve an age old dispute between my family and that of the failed incestuous mother and son, ALLAH and the antichrist and their descendants who make up the core of Islam.

and as Roald told us, osama is one of those who is WITH us, a sheep in a wolf's clothing sending the enemies of our family against us in certain times and in certain ways, such as 911 and this jordan bombing, as to fulfill bible code references that refer to such events.

the events were foretold in the imagining of this story a long time ago, proably sometime before ARIUS EARL and JED Green, the "three wise men" came to visit Abraham, Pluto, Arius's brother, to discuss the upcoming events that would be the emergence of the Nation of Israel, the 144,000 men who would come first as Jacob's male descendants, ut who would later fulfill jobs as people of all nations, including the bin Laden family in these last days of the story.

Jed's job is to make sure certain things happen that Neil laid out in the Bible Code, events such as the 11/10/05 bombings in Jordan.

I can imagine that he gives marching orders to Poppy, and then in this instance, for example, he passes instructions on over to Osama, who makes sure that things go as planned.

Jordan and its people will be spared whilst nations of people around them, including quite possibly Syrian and Iraq and even Israel may be pulverized under the mot thorough carpet bombing campaign ever to occur in all of the short history when such a thing as arial bombing was even possible.

from the AOL article about the bombing:

"In an Internet statement, al-Qaida in Iraq linked the blasts at the Grand Hyatt, the Radisson SAS and the Days Inn hotels to the war in Iraq and called Amman the "backyard garden" for U.S. operations."

"Bush told Abdullah that he strongly supports his leadership and that the United States will stand with Jordan. "Both leaders agreed that it's important to reiterate to the world that the terrorists cannot shake our will and our determination to defeat their hateful, murderous ideology," McClellan said."

i dont think i need any more than that to demonstrate my point that this thing that i have been saying for several weeks or possibly months about Jordan and it place in the USA (Rome) vs Babylon (Islam) conflict as an apparant US ally, not adversary.

i believe that Jordan is the only country that is located ENTIRELY in ASIA (in other words excluding Turkey, which straddles the continent defining Bosperus) and that is WEST of the INdus River and is considered inherently Islamic that I myself believe to be solidly in the Rawat camp. Saudi Arabia is different, its RULERS the SAUD family are rawat affiliates, but the people are under a brutal dictatorship because many are "fallen."

Bangaladesh, Indonesia, Malaysia and Brunei are the only other ASIAN countries that i am aware of as being Islamic and that appear to me to be inhabited by people whom the Rawats would not just as soon annihilate at this time. From Pakistan to SYria, and down to Saudi Arabia, these entire realm is inhabited by people who are by nature opposed to the fulfillment of the RAWAT dream of a world in which a family of incestuous lovers can be allowed to exist unmolested.

the ARYAN peoples who include the Moslems of this world are mixed together with other non Aryan peoples of similar races: In other words, as I have said, there are Aryan East Asians, the Japanese, and non Aryan, for example, the Vietnamese. WIthin what is called India, you have the sikhs and people with Sikh sounding names like Prem Pal SIngh Rawat, who are Aryans, and you have the bullk of the Indian people who are Aryans.

Virtually ALL moslems are Aryans by definition, they are FAILED aryans who have broken rules that Aryan men at least make that cannot be broken. They are people who are Aryans, but who hate Arius and all that he represents becasue they have realized that they dont have what it takes to succeed as an Aryan, which is nothing but honesty. Moslems are basically dishonest Aryans.

So in South Asia and in the Far East you have examples of Aryan and non Aryan. In CHina today you have both again, and though I am not sure about the various ethnicities within CHina proper, I can say for certain that the native Tibetan people are Aryans, whereas most or all of the "Chinese" did NOT descend from Arius, or even Krishna, but appear to be very much out of the Hindu and Abrahamic realms, I honestly believe that China is a holding area for non Aryan men who have commited crimes such a murder and who may or may not be in a position where they can be redeemed. This has been my opinion for several months as the record of my writings will show.

In Africa we have both Aryan and non Aryan peoples, and there are peoples whose cultures may be residual from the period after Arius became a man but before Krishna, such that there are more pimitive shamanic cultures there that are refelective of who Arius was in his Kenyatta phasein which he is a perfectly well intended male human being who has not yet attained self-Knowledge as the blue self-realized diety named Krishna.

There surely are Aryan people of African heritage, otherwise i do not believe there would be Islam, but in terms of distinguishing aryan from non aryan with respect to africa, this is more difficult for me, but i do wish to repeat my belief that the following countries seem like they may have aryan populations, in order of my degree o certainty:

All of North Africa, Etheopia, Kenya., Mali, Senegal, Ghana, Cote D'Ivoire,NIgeria. Basically if you took all of the countries that ring the northern half of the periphery of Africa, from Nigeria north through Mali and over to Egypt and down through Somalia to Etheopia, you basically have the countries that i can see as potentially Aryan, along with South Africa, whose whites are Aryan and possibly many of the blacks as wwell.

Another difficult distinction is in Europe, the Norse countries like Norway, Sweden and Denmark appear to me as possily Non ARYAN. like i am not at all convinced that Evert is Aryan. I see him as having attained his perfect master ring without having been a son of Arius, even though he is white I see him more as being equivalent to the non-aryan Indians who are descended from Krishna not Arius.

Aryan does NOT mean white, it means you are a son of Arius or of one of his perfect sons, neil and jeff rawat.

i'm shooting in the dark with a lot of this aryan- non aryan stuff but i just want to put my thoughts down so that it can be understood what i was thinking at this time.

^^^^^^^^^^^

i just looked a little more closely at that gallon of non organic clover storetta dairy milk, it has some tiny lttle logos that say their product is certified y the humane society and is "free farmed" ... i wonder, would HORIZON organic dairy qualify for these certifications???

***********************

No comments: